BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kambry P.
baton rouge, LA
I have only stayed at aloft hotels a few times so far but I am really impressed. I have had an excellent experience and I absolutely love how modern and updated the hotels are!
Maria C.
Stayed at their hotel in Nashville and it was nice. The location was not extremely convenient but nothing a short cab ride wouldn't fix. The toiletries were really nice and the room clean and comfortable, thought the building was clearly old.
Shay C.
We try to have a staycation at our local Aloft hotel at least once year, usually during the Christmas holiday season. We enjoy the clean rooms, great staff, and fun environment.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Love love love their Asheville location! Clean rooms, knowledgeable staff, perfect location... I couldn't have asked for more! I will definitely book with them when I'm in town again
Shannon P.
I stayed at the Asheville aLoft downtown and it was absolutely beautiful. The bar and outdoor area with the fireplaces were beautiful looking out to the downtown area. I would highly recommend to anyone. It is also pet friendly which is great!
Stacey N.
Bronx, NY
I stayed at the Baltimore Harbor location and it was greeted by the doorman. Very pleasant which was the beginning. The staff was very nice and friendly. The hotel is very comfortable and had great amenities. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Landover, MD
If I could give them 10 stars I would. They are very sleek and modern style hotels. I love them. Never had an issue with customer service. I have nothing negative to say about aloft hotels. Definitely one of my favorite hotels to stay in.
Kara B.
Tahlequah, OK
I absolutely love aloft, I wish it was a little cheaper to stay at but everything else about it is wonderful! I even love the shampoo and condition from bliss that they use!
Brandey A.
Round Rock
At the ones I have stayed at, your definitely paying for the quality. The rooms have always been clean and have great modern decor. The rooms can be a little small, but over all I've always had a good stay. The customer service is great.
Chantal C.
Louisville, KY
One of the absolute best hotels I've stayed in. Dog friendly (they offered a treat at check-in, and gave us a toy when we said the dog had allergies) super nice room, comfy bed. Bathroom was a little small, but that was a very minor thing.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?