BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jessica A.
Hialeah, FL
Gives me a boutique feel of a hotel. They are cute and usually smaller. It fits the job and has a more modern take to hoteling
Maria D.
Love this hotel because they serve breakfast and also do a light dinner. Sometimes they put there hotels near shopping centres
Jacqueline O.
Globetrotter Expert
I really like this hotel it is modern and I love how the one I went to VA beach is pet friendly and has treats for pets or toys
Monique L.
Hampton
This hotel was thee best I enjoyed the features of the see through shower and my spouse is in the bedroom part looking at me
Mahryah W.
Globetrotter Expert
Very nice hotel. Affordable prices. Clean. Has entertainment as well. Frequent visitor to this chain if I have to use hotels.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
Globetrotter Expert
The one in Tallahassee is amazing. Especially compared to other hotels in the city, this one is pretty cool and hard to beat.
Ashley T.
Henrico, VA
I had a good stay in Aloft. They didn't have air conditioning in the lobby or bar. It was uncomfortable. The rooms were nice.
Kirbie D.
University Cy, MO
I love to stay at Aloft hotels! Always very friendly staff and bright, clean rooms. It's a great value for the price as well!
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love aloft hotels. They are super new and really fancy. I like the vibe of their hotels they are very sanitary and updated.
kelsey b.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I like staying at aloft hotels when traveling. The staff at the Charlotte Balantyne location are always helpful and friendly.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?