BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Saintia J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is more of a boutique style hotel. It is definitely much smaller than your more prominent named hotels. Stay if you want to be trendy.
Vanessa A.
San Bernardino
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have gone with my husband just to get away from home for a couple of days. The experience has always been great. Still one of my favorite.
Montana S.
My husband and I always stay at an Aloft when we can!
Excellent service and beautiful rooms every time!
If only there were more locations!
J。 L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've only stayed at the Aloft Bangkok as we were there for a friend's wedding. It was a nice and convenient hotel. No complaints.
Taylor H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
If I could give this more stars I would! Stayed at this hotel in nashville, TN and it was freaking amazing. So clean, so fancy, I LOVED it
Tangela J.
Denton, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite downtown hotels. Beautiful rooms with great areas for parties and banquets. Friendly staff with great customer service.
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
These are some very nice hotels! I dated at one for my uncles wedding and it was awesome! The rooms were very nice and the staff was great.
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this hotel chain. They are always very modern and have great rates. Customer service is great and I really enjoy their workout centers
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Spacious rooms with a comfortable bed, large TV, and hospitable service. The location I was at also had a great rooftop bar which was great
Madison K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the contemporary updated environment. Always clean and comfortable. Definitely at the top of my list when looking for a place to stay!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?