BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kate G.
Cary, NC
I stayed at Aloft in Charlotte. Where the design of the hotel was nice the room was cramped and the bes was horribly uncomfortable.
Diana A.
Clearwater, FL
Good price and gorgeous room. Some weird layouts, no microwave and no room service took a star but otherwise Clean and GREAT beds!
Ashley S.
Such a cool hotel. Very modern and definitely appeals to the millennial crowd. I booked through Expedia and got a fairly good deal.
Rebecka H.
Gillette
Super fancy and modern feeling. The room decor was fantastic and the prices were affordable. One of the better places I've stayed.
Wizdom N.
Globetrotter Expert
The Aloft in Miami was amazing! The room was very clean and the bar / Resturant was amazing. They had a live band and everything '
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL
Such a trendy modern style hotel. Its not a hotel i would choose regularly but as a special occasion its perfect and so much fun.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
Really cool hotel. I loved the boutique concept. I've only stayed once because it is pricey, but it was a really neat experience.
Emina P.
Easy and consistent  wherever I go! WYXZ bar is always a plus! Hotels usually have a good mix of indoor and outdoor space as well.
Laura G.
Belleville, IL
Stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa, Ok. It was fairly new during our stay. Hubby and I loved it, we had never been to an Aloft before.
Jaime M.
Demotte, IN
Amazing! Has everything you need and doesn't break the bank. I loved my stay here! So relaxing with a pool and bar in the lobby.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?