BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Patricia  A.
If i can give this a 10 i will! My husband and i stayed here and i LOVED IT!!! It’s relaxing comfortable and all around peaceful it’s clean and everything
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Aloft in Denver was awesome! We held my best friend's bachelorette party there, and the staff were super helpful! The hotel itself is very modern and nice.
Shawnea O.
Herndon, VA
Aloft hotel rooms are beyond nice. They're a little on the pricey side but worth the money. I've only been here once and the customer service was awesome.
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like the trendiness of the Alofts, but they seem too small to many. I know they have residences, but I honestly am not really impressed with the brand.
Nicole D.
Stayed at a a loft hotel in Brickell. Super modern and clean. Staff was very welcoming and accommodating will be staying again next time I'm in the area.
Donyela A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This was the NICEST hotel I have stayed in thus far. They are very modern, clean, and have excellent customer service. I recommend this hotel to anyone.
Ade G.
Marblehead, MA
Stayed in Atlanta. Great downtown location, but design aesthetic was trying a bit too hard. Severely limited storage and dark room that felt like a dorm.
Norra M.
Portland
When im in NYC, i stayed in aloft and i love it. Even when i went to KL, i stayed there and i realli enjoy the enviroment there and the bed is the best.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best hotel stay ever! Beautiful hotel. Great rooms! Very clean. Staff is very professional and polite! Whenever I stayed here I dreaded having to leave!
Jessica M.
Phila , PA
Was affordable easy to find clean and had helpful staff members. I️t was easy to check in and check out .. I used I️t once when we stayed in Baltimore
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?