BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Corey R.
Washington DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always a hip/cool environment, upscale facilities with great amenities! I have always experienced great customer service from the hotel staff
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
i like aloft! they have comfortable rooms, beds and great decor. i have stayed at them around the US and have been satisfied with my visits.
Jennifer C.
Long Island City, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Modern and simple ambiance, this hotel has everything a guest needs while during their stay. Only down fall is the lobby becomes a nightclub.
Kristina V.
Greenville, SC
We stayed here in Greenville SC. We never had to leave the hotel because the bar and nightlife was great at the hotel. We had the best time.
Nicole C.
Charlotte, NC
The best price, for the most prestige modern stay. My kids love the snack bar, and indoor pool. The only hotel I stay at unless unavailable.
Taylor H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
If I could give this more stars I would! Stayed at this hotel in nashville, TN and it was freaking amazing. So clean, so fancy, I LOVED it
Saintia J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is more of a boutique style hotel. It is definitely much smaller than your more prominent named hotels. Stay if you want to be trendy.
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Aloft hotels are affordable and very trendy. Tge bathroom was see tgrough kind of into the room so it was weird bit over all a great hotel
Madison K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the contemporary updated environment. Always clean and comfortable. Definitely at the top of my list when looking for a place to stay!
J。 L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've only stayed at the Aloft Bangkok as we were there for a friend's wedding. It was a nice and convenient hotel. No complaints.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?