BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
Aloft hotels are a great place to stay the rooms are always gorgeous and extremely clean! We stay here very often!
Bev S.
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotel.  I like booking at hotels near the airport and have no complaints with wherever I've made reservations.
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
Stayed here for the first time recently. I was very impressed. Definitely a modern feel with very smart amenities.
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Nice hotels at affordable prices. Usually a go to hotel when I travel. Beds are comfy clean hotel and nice staff!!
Amanda E.
Huntsville, AL
Loved the location, the staff, the room, the view. Everything about our stay at the Greenville A Loft was awesome!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Beautiful hotel, comfortable beds, great room layouts and welcoming. Awesome customer service but terrible prices.
nicole r.
Tillamook, OR
The room was bigger then I expected. The bar was a nice added touch. Were we where staying we had ocean front view.
Sarah M.
Norman, OK
Very clean and modern.  The restaurant was amazing.  I love the decor and how clean their facilities are.
Deirdre B.
Jacksonville
I went there for a party and stayed it was very nice there i will most definitely go again. The aloft is very nice
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Only stayed once but it was greAt! Had more than we expected and ended up staying an extra night with no problem.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?