BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Lisa B.
Cedar Park, TX
Ugh! Hated this place! This place screams, "We're trying too hard!" From the ridiculous color schemes to the tacky lounge, these new places that resemble the 70s aren't for me. When I'm traveling, I want something comfortable, modern, and luxurious.
Kat B.
Antioch, CA
I LOVE aloft but my husband says it's too IKEA for him. They are always on the cutting edge of improvements and technology for your stay.
Young, hip and fun vibe. Nice happy hour and noms, great music on certain nights. I'd stay there in a heartbeat
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
Very nice and modern. Friendly staff and the rooms are always clean, my favorite part about staying in this hotel is the bathroom! Pillows are also on point with this hotel. I've only stayed In the one in OKC, but will def book there again if needed.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are so modern and comfortable! I love staying at aloft. The customer service is great, breakfast is great, and I've always had very clean rooms. Helps make traveling enjoyable.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed here in Chicago and was not impressed. Parking was so expensive, the pool was down for maintenance and the website didn't disclose that. The overall feel of the hotel was cheap when it wasn't cheap at all. The only nice thing was the location.
Caroline S.
Waltham, MA
The room design was bizarre and dated. You could hear everything in other rooms and there was not enough storage space. I also really disliked their lobby area. Also, the few amentities they had available for purchase were outrageously overpriced.
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
Enjoyed my stay here, the lobby, bar, deck area is lovely.
There was live music playing, but not loud or obnoxiously.
The room was clean, and I like the sleek modern look of the place overall.
Kelsey B.
Tumacacori, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have a nice set up and a more modern feel. Can be a little pricey. The price difference from weekend to weekdays is very drastic. The room set up is nice and the beds are very comfortable. Offer airport parking at some locations for a decent price.
Christy W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fun and trendy! Pros? Bar in the lobby relieves the worry about how you're getting back to the hotel. Friendly staff. Ability to purchase snacks and incidentals in the lobby. Great pool and gym facility! Cons? No dressers. Simplistic and modern.
Kristen K.
Charlotte, NC
When I went to go visit Asheville NC I stayed at the Aloft hotels. It was super clean, convenient parking, great staff. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely go back again. The staff also helped finding great local places to go to.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?