BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Hannah G.
Centerville , UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These are probably my favorite hotels! Super modern and sleek all at once! Their beds are a amazing and so comfortable! Their long/hangout area makes you feel like your in the club, which is so fun! They have games and good food! Test one of these out to see what I mean.
Kelsey G.
circle pines
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great hotel! And prices! The staff are very friendly and accommodating! I will continue to use this company! It was also very clean! Very modern I love the decor
Maahum C.
LOVE staying at an Aloft if possible. The decor is super fun and trendy, and we have never had any problems with service. Every Aloft I've stayed in has had great rooms and a great gym. They're also relatively affordable compared to other similar "trendy" hotels.
Paris B.
Austin, TX
I stayed at the Aloft in the Domain in Austin, TX recently. It was a beautiful hotel! LOVE the modern bar and decor. The bathroom was also really sleek and nice. However our mini fridge didn't work, which is pretty much my only con. The beds were also SUPER COMFY!
Janet V.
Bensalem , PA
From the lobby to the bathroom in the suite everything was great. Lovely atmosphere, fantastic service. Can't rave enough about the customer service! Stayed twice and both times loved it. Planning another trip and going to stay with aloft if possible. Loooove it
Amber P.
This is the coolest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. I usually don’t like modern style, but this hotel was awesome! The rooms were big and very clean. The whole hotel had an awesome “vibe” to it. Staff was helpful and very happy. Very nice overall! Highly recommend.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have this hotel right by my house and I have had a few friends stay here. What I like about this hotel the most is that they are in small towns and they are such a good options for when you have friends or family in the neighborhood. They are clean too!
JACLYN H.
Dallas, TX
Aloft is one of the best hotels I've stayed at. When we travel, I look to see if there is an Aloft around because they are my first choice. Love the free water in the rooms and the ease of check in and check out. I definitely recommend this hotel!!
Rachel M.
This is a great hotel to stay in if you visit Chicago. Its located in a good area surrounded by food. The rooms are beautiful and huge! I love how they did everything super edgy and hip looking! I recommend this place to all my friends visiting Chicago.
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
We have loved every aloft hotel we have stayed at. The employees are always welcoming, respectful and helpful! The rooms are always nice and clean. I feel like they are affordable. If there is an aloft available in the area we are traveling, we will chose it.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?