BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Veronica H.
Kansas City
Aloft is my hotel of choice. They provide all amenities (microwave, refrigerator, shower products, etc). The rooms are fun and, at least at PDX, they provide a free airport shuttle 24/7
Emra L.
Rochester Hills, MI
Stayed in the aLoft outside of Chicago and I loved it. The interior was colorful and it made you feel like you were on a vacation. The workers were also very friendly and helpful!
amanda p.
boston, ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at these hotels for business trips. They are perfect for a short stays when you are going in and out of hotels during meetings. Definitely recommend and great rates.
Danyelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Stayed at Richmond location. Great spot in Short Pump area in very close proximity to food shopping and entertainment. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Aloft is reasonably priced.
Stephanie R.
Fairfax, VA
I expected much more from such a " modern" place the website looked great and amenities were very appealing from discription online .
We booked this solely for kids.
The amenities online stated lots of activities to do with kids. Including pool, kids camp activies , and art sessions etc.
my husband was working so we booked this place so i could take kids to the activities and entertain them in hotel while he had meetings.

We traveled with two young children under 3 yrs old and I was 7 months pregnant with the third .

While at first glance the room appeared nice it was dirty. Trash was left under bed, tables, sheets had hair on it, excessive dust and crap around and under AC/heat unit .....
Gross. Called front desk they switched our room, I was alone with kids and got no help moving all the luggage being pregnant with two small children .

Second too
Was same. Dirty , bathroom had hair in it and there was trash on floor , and she. Putting kids down for afternoon nap I pulled sheets back and Cheetos came out !!!!
They were tucked under the mattress and behind /under bed!

i couldn't switch rooms again and asked them to just clean again and change beddings at that point .

Food was expensive and there wasn't any microwave in room to hear kids food I had to go to the lobby and cone back ????? Super inconvenient

There was broken glass in parking lot and in the grass areas.
The pool was nice but same trash was laying in ground the entire week we were there .

When I asked staff about the kids center and activies listed online no one knew what we were talking about nor wanted to find out info for us.

An evening manager said we should have gotten kids activity bags when we checked in and she would send them to room for us.

I was like great I'm thinking it was little bag crayons/color book , something activity derived ..... It's an air mattress for each kid in a bag and old faded sponge bob sheets that looked 10 yrs old!!!

We set back outside door and said thanks but no thanks.

There wasn't enough rom in there for two blow up mattress or the need for it and the sheets were dingy and gross!!!

Really disappointed with this hotel and wanted to like it since we travel often.
This was a Illinois location

I called after we got home too to tell corporate about the disgusting conditions and they really didn't seem to care.

Kymber K.
Tulsa, OK
These hotels are a great experience if you’re into the modern style. The service is always great, nice rooms, great pools, and awesome selection at the bars. I would definitely recommend them any place they are available!
Lee N.
Severna Park, MD
All of the fun and updated hip feel of a W hotel without the price. I love the Rubix cubes and the simple furniture. The best part is that they have everything you need and nothing you don’t. I don’t need a restaurant, room service etc. I need a good price and a super clean, updated room. This fits the bill!!!
Porshia |.
Charlotte, NC
We stayed at the Aloft near Miami Fl. We stayed there as a family. The hotel had events for both adults and family friendly. The staff was great in helping us get around. I enjoyed that they had a shuttle that could take us to different location. I was really pleased with the stay and service provided.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Great experience at the aloft in Miami. Loved the room service robot!! Clean establishment and attentive staff. If I’m ever in the area again I will stay at the hotel again.
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
I love staying at aloft. They're so modern. I like their furniture and the service at the hotel. They habe a pool table in the lobby which is amazing and I love spending time in the lobby.
April E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?