BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Mariah R.
Love Aloft! Stayed at the one in Chicago. The rooms are decently priced especially for the city. The hotel is very modern, bright, and colorful. Staff was polite and knowledgeable. The room was a little small but overall it was a great experience.
Ashley W.
We loved this modern hotel. We had a great experience and always look for one where we go. I love how modern it is. We've stayed here twice in Asheville. We had a great customer service experience. Def recommend. My MIL loves this hotel as well.
Heather M.
Globetrotter Expert
It's modern and classy but the wifi is terrible and the beds are uncomfortable. The bathroom is odd but not satisfying at all. We use them on so many trips because of points but there's a reason why we use points and nothing else for this hotel.
Shannon P.
I stayed at the Asheville aLoft downtown and it was absolutely beautiful. The bar and outdoor area with the fireplaces were beautiful looking out to the downtown area. I would highly recommend to anyone. It is also pet friendly which is great!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed in aloft hotels a couple of times for a graduation and a wedding. The experience was great at both places. Both had good food and coffee bars, and the rooms were extremely nice. I wouldn't hesitate to stay in an aloft hotel again.
Jordan C.
Fayetteville, AR
Globetrotter Expert
ALofts are some of my favorite hotels. They are incredibly modern which perfectly serve my taste. They also allow pets which is amazing for when you need to travel with your animal. They are also usually located near the best parts of town.
Stacey N.
Bronx, NY
I stayed at the Baltimore Harbor location and it was greeted by the doorman. Very pleasant which was the beginning. The staff was very nice and friendly. The hotel is very comfortable and had great amenities. I would definitely recommend.
Coffee &.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the Aloft during my first time visit to Chicago, and it was simply AMAZING. My favorite thing was the beautiful colors of the hotel lobby, elevators, and rooms! I’d recommend this hotel to EVERYONE and can’t wait to stay again!
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the floors in the elevator. My room was a bit small but I was only there for two nights, so no big deal. It was a bit awkward that you could see from the shower...even though the glass was frosted. Was weird to me. But I loved it.
Laura C.
Cincinnati , OH
Hands down the best hotel I've stayed at. The rooms are Ultra Modern, and sleek/clean. Hallways were kept very quiet, and I loved how beautiful the lobby is at night. So fun to have a girls weekend here! Perfect for a special occasion.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?