BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Donyela A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This was the NICEST hotel I have stayed in thus far. They are very modern, clean, and have excellent customer service. I recommend this hotel to anyone.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best hotel stay ever! Beautiful hotel. Great rooms! Very clean. Staff is very professional and polite! Whenever I stayed here I dreaded having to leave!
Ade G.
Marblehead, MA
Stayed in Atlanta. Great downtown location, but design aesthetic was trying a bit too hard. Severely limited storage and dark room that felt like a dorm.
Tommie Lynne  M.
Fernandina, FL
One of the best hotels I've seen. Really comfortable beds and bedding. It was a bit small in the room area, but that is the only thing I would change.
Jessica M.
Phila , PA
Was affordable easy to find clean and had helpful staff members. I️t was easy to check in and check out .. I used I️t once when we stayed in Baltimore
Jessie P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Super cute place. It was clean, great services. Would definitely stay here again!! Rooms were clean, loved the shower pressure was not the best though
Cynthia S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Everything about this hotel was great. The service, room, staff everything. I really enjoyed my stay here. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
Our room was amazing. The hotel was brand new. Everything was beautiful from the bed to the shower. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
Mary M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love staying at Aloft. The atmosphere is so cool. They have an awesome bar with pool tables. The staff is always friendly and the beds are amazing !!
Alyssa C.
I like Aloft because it looks like a modern luxury hotel and is kept very clean and modern designs. They also allow dogs, which is a huge bonus to me.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?