BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Lake Orion, MI
Really impressed by the room quality and the decor. They also have nice toiletries available in the bathroom. The room was styled awesome and the way the hotel shower was a delight, with one heck of a shower head. I can't wait to stay here again. Super quite and the bed was very comfy!!
Melanie H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at the Aloft in Philadelphia. It may not have the BEST view, but you can see the airplanes taking off from the nearby Philly airport. It was extremely clean and modern. Absolutely loved the clean and chic style and feel. Great service and staff too! Really wanting to go again!
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
We stayed here during a festival we attended in Atlanta, GA. Let me tell you, this hotel was AMAZING. We loved the decor and feel of the rooms and everything was perfect! The location was awesome as well!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I felt my experience was amazing, they had a lot to offer, and had great customer service. We used the aloft for a conference and loved the location in Nashville, the meeting rooms and the free coffee they had. The only thing that made me not enjoy it was that it was expensive.
Khaetlyn G.
Winston Salem, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Sometimes, when I travel for work, I want something a little modern or chic instead of a standard, boring hotel. This hotel is anything but standard. The breakfast is better than most brunch spots and there's usually a bar in the lobby, too. Whenever I have my pick, I choose Aloft.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS
Coolest, best hotel ever! The only improvement would be a free breakfast. Love the room design, the modern and simplistic feel of the whole hotel. The staff was awesome, and there were no bumps during our stay even though the one we visited has only been open for a year or two.
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
A few years ago they built a new or lost in my city. At first it was the most trendy place to be. I remember my boyfriend and I was trying to get in there for over six months, but they never had any vacancies. Finally when the buzz died down, we were able to book a room and we wasn't disappointed. It was so beautiful and chic they had a huge jacuzzi tub, and great room service. I absolutely loved it.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
These hotels are so modern and contemporary it doesn't even look like somewhere u would imagine sleeping lol they remind me of luxury penthouse suites and hey are gorgeous! A little pricey but amazing!
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
Aloft in Chicago Ohare is very close to the airport with free shuttle service. It is perfect for work and conferences. Costumer service is great, my key did not work and they fixed it immediately.
Renée O.
Nashville, TN
We love the Aloft brand. The hotels are clean, cool and quiet. It's a no muss - no fuss hotel, which is what we're looking for. If you're searching for room service and spa treatments, look elsewhere. If you want a modern hotel conveniently located to cool cities, check in now!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?