BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Lauren L.
Lacey, WA
I love aloft hotels. The chic modern style is what drew me in. The vibe in the place is so chill and comfortable. The food was good and amenities were great.
Sydney R.
Alpharetta, GA
Stayed at the one in Asheville, NC. It was in an excellent location in downtown so there was lots of shopping and restaurants. Room was small but very nice.
Megan H.
Conroe, TX
Their contemporary look, great rates, and good customer service makes this an obvious choice when booking a hotel. We love staying at aloft and always will.
Patricia  A.
If i can give this a 10 i will! My husband and i stayed here and i LOVED IT!!! It’s relaxing comfortable and all around peaceful it’s clean and everything
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Aloft in Denver was awesome! We held my best friend's bachelorette party there, and the staff were super helpful! The hotel itself is very modern and nice.
Tee-Ka J.
Greenwood, MO
This is a really nice hotel. The hotel was very clean and well kept. The service was phenomenal and I would definitely recommend staying at their facility
Shawnea O.
Herndon, VA
Aloft hotel rooms are beyond nice. They're a little on the pricey side but worth the money. I've only been here once and the customer service was awesome.
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Extremely modern hotel with friendly staff! I loved the room. Price was right and even though there was a problem with my billing, it was fixed right away.
Mary Kay R.
Ontario, CA
I have been to the one in Rancho Cucamonga California. Its very modern and trendy and I love the way its decorated. Beds are comfy and rooms are beautiful.
Hunter D.
Windermere, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Rates here after prom night. The suit was absolutely incredible. The view was great. The bed was comfortable. The service was amazing. Would def recommend
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?