BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Gracie B.
GORDONSVILLE, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really enjoy Aloft hotels. I've stayed at the one in National Harbor, just outside Washington, D.C. and the one in Charleston, SC. Both were clean with great amenities. Plus, I enjoy the modern rooms with the sliding doors to the bathroom and large windows.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
The only Aloft I have ever stayed at was for one night before an early morning flight. The atmosphere was so futuristic and welcoming. The employees were so kind and the rooms were lovely.
Gabby K.
San Diego, CA
I stayed at an aloft in Plano TX and had an amazing experience there. The decor and rooms are gorgeous and unique. I also used the gym. One downside is service in the restaurant can be spotty. From what I saw, the whole staff seems to be in high school.
Ivette F.
Tallahassee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed at a number of Aloft hotels and have always enjoyed the experience. It is very modern and geared toward a more millennial traveler. They have nice rooms and Bliss products. They also have live music, WXYZ bar and are pet friendly. Great choice!
Jamie G.
I highly recommend the aloft hotel in Cupertino. They have the cutest little robot that will deliver Cokes, snacks, and whatever else you need to your room! The bartender at their xyz bar is super friendly and I still can't stop thinking about that truffle oil popcorn. The front desk folks were also very accommodating and even had a treat bag for our dog!
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is my go to hotel of choice. They are always super friendly. The hotels are modern but have a lot of character. The restaurant has good food and I have always had a great experience.
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
Aloft hotels are definitely trendy and modern, geared toward the younger generation, but they are such a nice place to stay. Generally downstairs has a hip, modern bar and the rooms have more trendy, rather than classic decor, but a great place to stay!
Logan D.
Broken Bow, OK
The few I have stayed at are absolutely amazing, they are all so clean, and modern! I recommend this to anyone! Pricey, but worth the price! Rooms are spacious Always so cleaned the staff is so nice!!
Rebekah B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A loft seems very modern. even the outside structure is appealing. I attended a party at one of these hotels before and it was very fun. The food was good and there was plenty of space
Tina B.
Raleigh, NC
These stay was a total suprise by my boyfriend. When we arrived the front desk staff was super friendly. When we entered the room the features were amazing. everthing was so modern. The bed and pillows were super comfy and the bathroom was to die for.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?