BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
I stayed here in Bolingbrook Illinois. It was so beautiful and clean. The staff was so accommodating and nice. The decor was amazing.
Jamira B.
Globetrotter Expert
I love the flesh design and attention to detail. Hotels are always in a great location and staff has been amazing on my visits
Tracy B.
Chic, trendy and beautiful hotels in prime locations! They offer fantastic amenities - love staying here when I get the opportunity!
Becca J.
Shelbyville, KY
Globetrotter Expert
Always clean and decorated nicely. Typically nice locations.  I've only stayed in a loft a few times, but it's consistent.
Jamie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed in Tulsa on NYE and loved it! Super great hotel and very modern! Had two guys follow us back and wish the security was better!
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the modern style of this hotel. It's very colorful and inviting. The workers were very nice and made sure my stay was enjoyable.
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I had such a great time staying here! I love how trendy the hotels are. It is a bit pricey but worth it if you're willing to splurge.
Lisa R.
Christiana, TN
Amazing first visit. I often felt like I was the only guest staying with them. They went above and beyond what was expected of them.
Leslie C.
San Jose, CA
I really like staying at this hotel the design is so modern I love it and they have snack in the lobby and the beds are really comfy
Fatima Y.
Stayed here for my bday and also an event last year and must say the ambiance is very clean crisp and refreshing. Def will come back!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?