BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Heidi V.
Overland Park, KS
I'm a huge fan of Aloft hotels. The hotel/rooms are always so clean and I'm impressed by the amenities, the staff, and the outdoor rooftop patio! My husband and I spent our wedding night together at Aloft. Great memories!
Tory A.
Sharon Hill, PA
The plane itself was very comfortable. It was a very nice size. The customer service was great. all of our needs were met. The booking process online was fairly easy. The dates were available and the prices fit our budget to the tea. I will recommend this hotel.
Carolyn H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We recently got an Aloft in our town and my goodness is it cute! It's got modern details and allows small dogs to stay with families. It's a lovely chain of hotels.
Amber H.
This is a 1 night only hotel. There is no space for your clothes, no mini bar, drapes in very bad shape they dont block sunlight, cleanliness is quite good but not excellent, attention at the front desk is very good, in general the staff is very nice, location is good as long as you want to be near the Galleria area. Unfortunately we paid our 8 night stay in advance otherwise we would look for another hotel. I mean it is not bad but uncomfortable for a week. The decoration is minimalistic, very nice. The TV dont have channels in Spanish, French or any other language and for a place like this and a city like Houston I find this unacceptable.
Stayed November 2016, traveled with family
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
We stayed in the Milwaukee Aloft in 2015 and our room was small and dirty. The carpets looked like they had never been cleaned. The lobby was modern and trendy but the rooms were quite outdated. We enjoyed the pool, but will not return for future stays.
Tina B.
Tamarac, FL
I stayed at an Aloft in Raleigh, NC and had a great experience. The hotel room was very modern and sleek and everything was clean. I would definitely recommend Aloft if you're looking for hotel for your next trip.
Jaimie G.
Beaumont, TX
Love the fact that it is a dog friendly hotel with no extra fees. The only thing I do not like st the location I visited is the paid parking situation. It was very costly per night. Rooms are great and clean.
Heidi P.
Centralia, WA
check prices hotel sight and hotel finder. use points to get best price. good and bad like with ALL hotels. let them know can fix if they don't know
they also have been good with us on canceling. will be staying at Portland at EOM
Sarah T.
Norman, OK
I've stayed at a few different aloft hotels and always enjoy my stay. In okc the staff went above and beyond to help my friends and I celebrate my birthday. I also like the modern styling they all have.
Hailey M.
Wichita
These hotels are very unique and give you a great experience. There were certain aspects of the room that lacked in cleanliness, like the floor. Other than that, we will definitely stay there again.
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?