BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Michael P.
Orlando, FL
Aloft is hip and fun place to stay. I've vacationed with them multiple times and every time has been a wonderful experience. Friendly staff and clean rooms as well. As close to various city centers makes it such a wonderful experience.
Rachel L.
Stayed here for my 21st birthday and it was nothing but disappointments. The bar closed before midnight which made my drink ticket worthless. Also dealt with multiple wrong charges on my bank account where they blamed me for the mistake
brynn_warrick W.
Bartlett
Went to the Aloft in Raleigh NC and loved it! Staff was super nice, room had a great view, had a super convenient parking lot in the back, the location was prime for walking around town, and it was super kid friendly. There was so much to do in the lobby, my family had a blast! Definitely would return and recommend to others!
Leslie N.
The decor was like a bright modern, the staff was friendly. I liked that they had Bliss products as the toiletries. I think that instead of a complimentary breakfast they have a little market place taking up half its lobby is weird.
Amanda W.
I was surprised with Aloft, it was a more modern hotel but yet budget friendly. I stayed when we were down in Miami, main reason was close to cruise lines and we ended up loving it! Plus, their bathroom products they use (shampoos..) are much better than others usually are, they make my hair softer instead of stringy .
Julia H.
We loved our stay in Greenville! We have two frenchies and they are an amazing pet friendly hotel! Not only were the rooms clean they also had a dog run on the roof so no late night walks trying to find a patch of grass in the city! They also had dog beds and bowls available for use and a foster program in the lobby!
Julia H.
Sayville, NY
The rooms in this hotel are so unique if recommend to anyone they have to stay here at least once! I'm a frequent traveler and choose aloft any time it's a choice
Kati K.
Cleveland
My favorite part of Aloft hotels is that they are the only major hotel chain that is truly pet friendly. There is no fee or charge or deposit for your pet to stay with you like other hotels. Every Aloft I've stayed in has been clean and nice too.
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
I stayed at the Aloft in Mount Laurel, New Jersey for a wedding. I stayed in a handicap accessible room because it was the only room left as there were at least three other weddings going on. The room was huge and comfortable. I liked the bar downstairs where we hung out after the wedding. Overall, the hotel was clean and I had no complaints.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
Very clean and efficient rooms, great customer service, comfy beds, and affordable price point for what you're getting. The wifi is fast which is my favorite part, because I hate trying to do work with typical slow hotel wifi.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?