BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Addie G.
Norman Park, GA
If we are going out of town we try our best to stay in aloft. These hotels are updated, modern, and the beds are the most comfortable!
Alexandra L.
Port Orange, FL
Our aloft hotel in Orlando is great. Perfect location and modern room. The one is Asheville is also amazing with an outdoor fireplace.
Christina L.
Pittsburgh
Stayed in the aloft on the levee we had a horrible experience in that particular one however it's super modern rooms are small but nice
Linda H.
Park City, KS
Clean, courteous, great locations. the W XYZ bar is fantastic. The Re: Fuel is a great option instead of a full kitchen or restaurant.
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
Hipster hotels. Not family friendly. I didn't feel "cool" enough to stay here. Room was disappointing for how much money I spent on it.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Globetrotter Expert
This is a great hotel for parties and its very modern. Great for people in their 20s and 30s because it gives an awesome party vibe!
Jamira B.
Globetrotter Expert
I love the flesh design and attention to detail. Hotels are always in a great location and staff has been amazing on my visits
Sam P.
La Grande, OR
Bed with sheets and one other blanket. I liked the bathroom. Nice towels and soap. Decent view from windows. Nice little kitchenette.
Suzanne E.
Globetrotter Expert
Awesome boutique hotel brand. aloft is affordable, modern and "green". I will always stay at one if there is an opportunity to do so.
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
I stayed here in Bolingbrook Illinois. It was so beautiful and clean. The staff was so accommodating and nice. The decor was amazing.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?