BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA
Just stayed here in Chicago and it was great! The hotel staff was great and the rooms were unique and cool. I also like that they have Bliss products in their bathrooms and offered complimentary bottled water.
Annie P.
Tampa, FL
I love the modern, fun look of aloft hotels. With so many different features in the hotels they are great to stay at no matter the occasion. The customer service is some of the best we have experienced.
Steph C.
I had the pleasure of staying at the aloft in Nashville and Chicago. Very clean, cool vibe, geared towards younger travelers Lobby is fun and energetic. Rooms were clean and staff was nice. Would stay again.
Kacey S.
Athens, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This hotel group is fresh, fun and easy on the wallet. You get the same starwood treatment and service with a laid back, modern approach to hotel service. The rooms are utilitarian and are very different from any other hotel I have stayed in. I love these hotels for quick stopovers!
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at the Aloft in Philadelphia. It may not have the BEST view, but you can see the airplanes taking off from the nearby Philly airport. It was extremely clean and modern. Absolutely loved the clean and chic style and feel. Great service and staff too! Really wanting to go again!
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
We stayed here during a festival we attended in Atlanta, GA. Let me tell you, this hotel was AMAZING. We loved the decor and feel of the rooms and everything was perfect! The location was awesome as well!
Jennifer D.
Lake Orion, MI
Really impressed by the room quality and the decor. They also have nice toiletries available in the bathroom. The room was styled awesome and the way the hotel shower was a delight, with one heck of a shower head. I can't wait to stay here again. Super quite and the bed was very comfy!!
Michelle R.
Raleigh, NC
This was okay. I booked a room in advance for my birthday. When I arrived I was told that they somehow gave my room to someone else. The staff was apologetic and gave me a pass for one free night. The rooms are tiny and nothing spectacular. I think that this is extremely overpriced.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS
Coolest, best hotel ever! The only improvement would be a free breakfast. Love the room design, the modern and simplistic feel of the whole hotel. The staff was awesome, and there were no bumps during our stay even though the one we visited has only been open for a year or two.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I felt my experience was amazing, they had a lot to offer, and had great customer service. We used the aloft for a conference and loved the location in Nashville, the meeting rooms and the free coffee they had. The only thing that made me not enjoy it was that it was expensive.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?