BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My new fave hotel. Smells like a Westin, but is gracious on your pocket like an AirBnB!

Nice rooms with a good size layout, desk and lovely shower. Free water (thanks, SPG!). And, speaking of SPG, you can get star woods points here too!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Very modern design. Loved the bar and game room area. Rooms were nice but the beds were very hard. Our room had a matte as pad on a platform bed. So basically felt like sleeping on a piece of wood. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
Very nice hotel. The decor is minimalist and modern. usually it is very well located. the rooms are comfortable and spacious also with a very nice decoration. It is not that expensive and the service they provide is excellent. Staff is very helpful and kind
Michael P.
Orlando, FL
Aloft is hip and fun place to stay. I've vacationed with them multiple times and every time has been a wonderful experience. Friendly staff and clean rooms as well. As close to various city centers makes it such a wonderful experience.
Karin M.
Burke, VA
I don't think I've ever stayed in a bad Aloft hotel--from the US to Europe. They have the NICEST staff and some of the coolest and convenient offerings. In NY, they had a yoga mat and free yoga in the room, which was beyond amazing having a baby in tow and wanting to workout, but being stuck in the room while he napped. Love them.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Interior is super hip and funky! The complimentary toiletries are Bliss. It's a beauty lover's dream come true. Clean rooms and bathrooms. My room included a mini fridge which I found very helpful. The check in area had a very relaxed lounge area.
Ruby L.
Portland, OR
My stay at a loft hotels was great it was so sleek and clean. Very modern. The beds were very comptorable and I got a greats night sleep the pool was modern looking just like the rest of it I would recommend staying at an a loft hotel
Leslie N.
The decor was like a bright modern, the staff was friendly. I liked that they had Bliss products as the toiletries. I think that instead of a complimentary breakfast they have a little market place taking up half its lobby is weird.
Rachel L.
Stayed here for my 21st birthday and it was nothing but disappointments. The bar closed before midnight which made my drink ticket worthless. Also dealt with multiple wrong charges on my bank account where they blamed me for the mistake
brynn_warrick W.
Bartlett
Went to the Aloft in Raleigh NC and loved it! Staff was super nice, room had a great view, had a super convenient parking lot in the back, the location was prime for walking around town, and it was super kid friendly. There was so much to do in the lobby, my family had a blast! Definitely would return and recommend to others!
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
What's your favorite aloft location?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Is there a location in Chicago? What is your opinion of this location? Anyone stay often?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Does this chain of hotels have pools in the back yard?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Why it always cold in Aloft hotels?
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone stayed at the Nashville location if so what are your thoughts? is it pricey?