BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Allison W.
Auburn, WA
These hotels are AMAZING. They seem pretty hip and they have seriously thought of everything. The Aloft that I stayed at in North Carolina had an awesome bar and restaurant attached and everything was amazing. Their service was quick and impeccable.
Manasa V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love Love Love all Aloft properties. This hotel sets itself apart from the others with its decor, room layout, and unique look. We always stay at the Aloft in Las Colinas, Dallas. We love that the price is always decent for the great experience. Good value for money. Would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive but different stay.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This is a hip happening place to stay! Super modern and fun social hour. I didn't think I would like it but it had a genuinely fun vibe. Not too pricey and totally worth it, great lobby and service. Clean rooms too! I stayed at the one next to the Westin by the SF airport when traveling over spring. Who would have thought I'd have fun by the airport?
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
Really beautiful, modern hotel. There was even a complimentary happy hour with drinks and snacks- I loved that! The one in Buffalo, Ny is very new and right across the street from the airport. I recommend it to everyone that's coming to town.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I stayed there a couple of weekends back and I really enjoyed it. It was modern and spacious. No small bottles of soaps and shampoos because it was built in to the shower. An amazing new feature they have, Botlr is adorable. A robot delivering beverages and snacks to your door. Totally reminds me of Big Hero 6 or Wall-E. Well stay there again!
Kara K.
Vienna, VA
Fun hotel chain! Good bar selections, and I loved the lay out of the rooms. One complaint is the the noise level. It's a hotel that attracts non-business travelers so if you have early meetings, you may not get as much sleep as you'd like!
Amanda S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My new fave hotel. Smells like a Westin, but is gracious on your pocket like an AirBnB!

Nice rooms with a good size layout, desk and lovely shower. Free water (thanks, SPG!). And, speaking of SPG, you can get star woods points here too!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Very modern design. Loved the bar and game room area. Rooms were nice but the beds were very hard. Our room had a matte as pad on a platform bed. So basically felt like sleeping on a piece of wood. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
Very nice hotel. The decor is minimalist and modern. usually it is very well located. the rooms are comfortable and spacious also with a very nice decoration. It is not that expensive and the service they provide is excellent. Staff is very helpful and kind
Michael P.
Orlando, FL
Aloft is hip and fun place to stay. I've vacationed with them multiple times and every time has been a wonderful experience. Friendly staff and clean rooms as well. As close to various city centers makes it such a wonderful experience.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?