BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jasmine C.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really impressed with this hotel! It has an extremely modern look and one of the biggest high points was the in-room personal safe that was available for me to keep my belongings.
Kathy C.
First time user, stayed in their Frisco, TX location. Was there for an event and they were very accommodating and spirited! The staff was friendly, the rooms were spacious and clean. Would stay at an Aloft Hotel in the future and recommend it to others!
Nadine S.
Douglas, AZ
I love staying at Aloft hotels. Their unique atmosphere always makes for a fun relaxing stay. I've always experienced excellent customer service and it's always clean and comfortable.
Samantha A.
Minnetonka, MN
I have always had good experiences with Aloft hotels. They are perfect for short or long-term stays, and always offer good customer service. Sometimes the rooms can be quite dark though.
Sierra M.
I stayed here in Bangkok recently and had a great experience. Rooms were luxurious and very clean. Breakfast buffet was astounding! In a great location. Would definitely stay here again.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Aunique and monitor and wonderful hotel that is moderately priced with a ton of amenities. They have grown tremendously and can be found in many different cities around the United States.
Farid G.
Mclean, VA
I have never stayed at an Aloft hotel before but I really want to. I think I will book my next vacation destination at an Aloft and really get the best use out of a good price hotel.
I have stayed at Aloft Dallas and Aloft Chicago.
Modern, unconventional in a good way and appealing to today's traveler Aloft hotels are great, in my opinion and experience.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm neutral because though I've been to aloft in Harlem, I haven't stayed at the hotel. I attended events held in their lobby/event space. Drinks were good. Hotel seemed nice.
Mari P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Anytime I travel I love booking at the aloft hotel. It's so cool, modern, clean and chic. I love the service & the bathroom goodies, mostly the shampoo & condition that they use.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?