BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Marie A.
East Boston , MA
It was a cozy, pleasant stay. The room was small but really nicely set up, close to where I needed to go and easy reach of public transit.
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Globetrotter Expert
Love this hotel chain. They are always very modern and have great rates. Customer service is great and I really enjoy their workout centers
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Spacious rooms with a comfortable bed, large TV, and hospitable service. The location I was at also had a great rooftop bar which was great
Taylor H.
Globetrotter Expert
If I could give this more stars I would! Stayed at this hotel in nashville, TN and it was freaking amazing. So clean, so fancy, I LOVED it
Katie C.
This hotel was breathtakingly gorgeous. The rooms were very modern from furniture to technology. It was a very welcome change of scenery.
Chaldees R.
Globetrotter Expert
Super chic. Very modern. I was impressed by the hotel in general. I love the modern warehouse-y feel. Art Deco? Contemporary? I loved it.
Liz A.
Globetrotter Expert
Love the dog friendly aspect! Love the spacious rooms! The food available ffor purchase is nice too!!! And who doesn't enjoy a full bar?
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Aloft hotels. Very spacious and I always have a good experience. Bonus: The bathroom area mirrors are the perfect selfie spot! :)
Lisa N.
Globetrotter Expert
Cool and funky.  Love the decor and the staff are always pleasant.  Highly recommend treating yourself by staying at the Aloft!
Sarah s.
Had a great stay in Minneapolis and have booked again when we will be back in November. Close to stadium clean rooms. We liked it a lot.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?