BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Galilea M.
I LOVED THIS HOTEL!!!! First of all they have a pet allowance policy and they don't charge any additional fees for it. Also the decor is so modern and chic I couldn't help but do my own IG photoshoot. They have a pretty swanky bar in the lobby and they serve breakfast a la carte. Overall it was a wonderful experience with great service and a great environment. I truly loved it.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the Aloft Hotels at the Detroit Whitney building in Detroit, Michigan. The room had very modern decor and the hotel lobby was stunning. I don't recall anything bothering me about my stay and i would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
Lindsey M.
Compton, AR
Inexpensive with a more upperclass vibe. Young. Hip. Modern. My last stay in one was for last May's Color Run in Tulsa, OK and as we pulled into Tulsa I checked Expedia to ensure the rate hadn't changed and it had dropped in half!! My friends and I were sharing a room, but we were able to have two rooms for the price of one instead!! So check the rates online before checking in!!
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Top of the line hotels. Very modern and comfortable. They made me feel comfortable and like I was a celebrity. We even have one in the city I live in, right by our University. I have only stayed their once in Texas and was very satisfied overall and felt like a celeb.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I'm a huge Starwood Hotels fan. I've stayed at the Aloft a total of 6 times and they're awesome. My favorite one is the Aloft at the Domain in Austin, TX. Who wouldn't love walking out the building intothe parking lot of an outlet mall!! Great location and great hotel!
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I book this hotel moments before arriving at 4am and had someone waiting at the desk for me, cheerfully greeting me. The nicest hotel I've been in with awesome decor, lovely staff and a cool, clean feel all around. I specific seek out these hotels when I travel.
Autumn E.
Very modern and clean. The price was perfect for the location (National Harbor) and the quality of the room. I both liked and disliked how it has shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in dispensing containers attached to the wall. It's convenient, but I'm not sure how sanitary it is. There's a pool table and a bar near the lobby. Playing pool was fun! Overall, I had a pleasant one-night stay.
Ana Sofia B.
I went to this hotel in miami. I was so happy to be there. The rooms are clean and the whole style was new and modern. We never eat there, the last day when we were doing the check out the charged us breakfast that we never take. They didn't give us any prove of that. we were very upset because of that and that's the reason why I never going to visit that hotel again.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Best hotel ever! I stayed at Aloft San Antonio Airport! They are super PET-FRIENDLY, clean, respectful, welcoming, and very modern. The staff treated my cockatiel Brunita like a queen, there are dog treats available at the main entrance, and it's so cozy for cats. Oh, and there's warm coffee every morning and a nice bar at night ;-). Never change because you're my favorite now!
Giselle G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I like the aloft as SPG has the best rewards around. This is the little sister of W hotels. Not much of a difference other than they are usually not in city limits (usually by airports, suburbs), many don't have room service and none I've been in have nightlife.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?