BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Latrice C.
Nashville, TN
I have stayed at both of the Nashville locations and I love the ambiance of the hotel and the decor. I can't say that I am fond of the beds they were a bit uncomfortable but the ambiance & locations make up for that! Would recommend!
Eboni B.
Aldie, VA
Being that I am a fan of boutique hotels, Aloft won me over years ago with their vibrant colors, friendly staff, and modern decor. I love Aloft properties and whenever I am traveling, if there is an Aloft, that is where I will be.
Natalie J.
Rexburg, ID
It was a great hotel and a great experience! Staff was great and location and accommodations were great. One thing that was weird to me was the bathroom didn't fully close or lock, which is a little weird... But otherwise great!
Lina B.
Atlanta , GA
A
Loft is super modern in the design which I love. However I'm more into a luxurious hotel with more to offer. But I still think it's an awesome hotel and worth the stay.
Ashley T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Because we are Starwood members we stay at aloft hotels from time to time. While not quite as nice as some of their sister properties (Westin, W Hotels, St. Regis, and Le Méridien) they are always a great value and very clean.
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
OMG stay here. I love this hotel and stay there every time we are in the Boston, MA area. It is so hip and affordable. The pool is always clean, the bar is always hopping with people, and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Alaina V.
I can't say enough good things about Aloft. I've stayed in their properties in four different cities and each is unique, yet friendly, clean, and incredibly accommodating. Also pet friendly. I stay here whenever I can.
Carolyn H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We recently got an Aloft in our town and my goodness is it cute! It's got modern details and allows small dogs to stay with families. It's a lovely chain of hotels.
Amber H.
This is a 1 night only hotel. There is no space for your clothes, no mini bar, drapes in very bad shape they dont block sunlight, cleanliness is quite good but not excellent, attention at the front desk is very good, in general the staff is very nice, location is good as long as you want to be near the Galleria area. Unfortunately we paid our 8 night stay in advance otherwise we would look for another hotel. I mean it is not bad but uncomfortable for a week. The decoration is minimalistic, very nice. The TV dont have channels in Spanish, French or any other language and for a place like this and a city like Houston I find this unacceptable.
Stayed November 2016, traveled with family
Tina B.
Tamarac, FL
I stayed at an Aloft in Raleigh, NC and had a great experience. The hotel room was very modern and sleek and everything was clean. I would definitely recommend Aloft if you're looking for hotel for your next trip.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?