BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I have only stayed at an Aloft Hotel once in Green Bay, WI. I had a great experience there and would consider staying at another Aloft location in the future.
Daniella C.
Miami
Its a beautiful hotel it's just there a lot of people especially at the pool sometimes you can barely get a clean towel but the pool is huge and just perfect
Ashley J.
Brooklyn, NY
I was only here for a night and that was just fine. They have the most basic amenities and the rooms are clean. It's not somewhere I would go for a long stay.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at one in Portland Oregon. I loved it. the room was very modern and clean! It was a little difficult to find but I love how it has a bar in the lobby!
Jennifer B.
Parma Heights
These hotels are new here so they are very modern plus they give out bliss products the only downside is they don't have tubs nor do they have Jacuzzi rooms. .
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
What a fun, nice hotel chain! We love staying in these rooms when we get the chance! They seem to be in fun destinations and located close to the city centers!
Caroline H.
Lovely, contemporary hotels with a great bar and breakfast spread. The hotels are in great areas and are always very clean. I am a member and it's so worth it!
Amanda C.
Johnson City, TN
ALOFT HOTELS ARE SO NEW AND FUN.... THE ONE IN ASHEVILLE IS REALLY NICE THE ROOMS ARE SMALL BUT WHO CARES CAUSE YOU SHOULD BE OUTSIDE ON THE POOL ON THE ROOF.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Very clean, one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Very quiet and cheap on the weekends. A lot of these have gone up recently in my area, highly recommend!!
Lauren L.
Lacey, WA
I love aloft hotels. The chic modern style is what drew me in. The vibe in the place is so chill and comfortable. The food was good and amenities were great.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?