BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Salem P.
Green Bay, WI
We stayed at an Aloft in Winchester, VA. It was clean and decorated nicely. I like that it looks mor modern than the hotels with the flowery bedspreads. We stayed with our daughter who was about 4 months old and the room was big enough to fit her pack n play. The only downside is no breakfast, which I guess is why the cost to stay is so low. That's ok. I'd rather have Starbucks than hotel coffee anyway!
Jen L.
San Francisco, CA
I've stayed at the Aloft Hotel in downtown Chicago numerous times. I recommend it if you're in town just for work during the week. It is super close to everything and the food at the restaurant downstairs is amazing. The only downside is that it can get a little loud on the weekends.
yvonne k.
N Las Vegas, NV
The best option for those going to LAX with their pets! Skip the expensive Hollywood places and opt for A Loft. The wifi was strong and I love that this place is dog friendly. The rooms were comfortable with modern designs and I would definitely stay here again. And the price was great!
Katie B.
Bentonville, AR
The vibes at these hotels are awesome. Sweet lighting, great accommodations, and a youthful feel are all things you can expect from Aloft hotels. It's very casual and comfortable, and you're surrounded by awesome color combinations. The place comfortable, fun, and a great place to stay.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect hotel if you have a pet. I hate trying to find CLEAN hotels when I travel with my dog. Aloft is the only line of hotels that cater to pet owners that travel. It has the same decor and feel as the W hotel and the rooms are clean, well kept and great for the luxury traveler
Charlene l.
greer, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a hip and modern hotel , then Aloft will be a perfect choice. Bright colors. Modern bedrooms. A younger crowd. Affordable costs. You really cannot go wrong with the Aloft Hotel. All of the ones I have stayed in have events (happy hour, salsa or swing dancing) happening during the evening so you would have something to do if you did not want to venture out of the hotel.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed here when I went to New York and thought it was an awesome hotel. We had a great big room and they also had a rooftop lounge that we stayed at until 3 am. It was a great time and everything was super comfortable. I would definitely book with them again for my next trip to NY
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Not a fan of a loft. I recently stayed in one and the bedding in our bedroom was horrible. The pillows on our king size bed were the size of throw pillows and there was no comforter, just a measly blanket that didn't even cover the entire bed. Will not be staying at an a loft again
Jacque H.
Apache Jct, AZ
Aloft Whotel in Tempe AZ...was my most memorable stay-cation. I was with a new guy at the time and he came out to visit from California so we chose Aloft on Tempe town lake as our weekend romance getaway. It was beautiful. Our room was super modernized and the shower made me want to never leave. The staff in the bar downstairs were great! I would definitely go back....kinda pricey though.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
I would definitely prefer not to stay in these hotels if I had the choice. Customer service was good, but the rooms were below average. They seemed very cheap for how much I was paying. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if there was another similar hotel in the same area.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?