BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
nicole r.
Tillamook, OR
The room was bigger then I expected. The bar was a nice added touch. Were we where staying we had ocean front view.
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
Stayed here for the first time recently. I was very impressed. Definitely a modern feel with very smart amenities.
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
Fantastic stay. The room was gorgeous, the staff was so nice and helpful. The room was clean and so was the lobby.
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Nice hotels at affordable prices. Usually a go to hotel when I travel. Beds are comfy clean hotel and nice staff!!
Bev S.
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotel.  I like booking at hotels near the airport and have no complaints with wherever I've made reservations.
Sarah M.
Norman, OK
Very clean and modern.  The restaurant was amazing.  I love the decor and how clean their facilities are.
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
Aloft hotels are a great place to stay the rooms are always gorgeous and extremely clean! We stay here very often!
Andrea N.
Greenville, SC
Very chic style. Would use again for out of town business meetings not a very leisure like hotel but great overall.
Lia A.
Hoover, AL
Globetrotter Expert
Fun.Modern.Fun. I really enjoyed my stay at the aloft hotel I stayed at for my birthday. They're dog friendly too!!
Paris R.
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at a couple Aloft hotels. Always offer a fun, hip, funky vibe that I enjoy. Good locations and good rooms!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?