BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Reem A.
Staying in a loft right now. It's nice but the cleanliness has much to be desired. The whole hotel just had a smell to it and the room smell was worse. Found stains and goo in the second bed in the room. Despite having two do not disturb signs up (a magnet and a hang tag). The housekeeping came into the room while I was sleeping. The valet took over 15 minutes each time. Sometimes longer.
Alex M.
One of my favorite hotel brands to stay in. Their hotels are always very modern and updated. They are a newer hotel brand so all of their hotels are well maintained. A tad expensive but worth it in my opinion
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
We had a terrible experience after the airport sent us here after a canceled flight. Our first room was covered in trash and the beds were unmade. The tv was on like someone had recently been there. When I complained they sent me to a new room with only one bed when I needed two.  They never said sorry for any troubles. Once we finally got a double bed room it was small, dark, and musty.
Deidre H.
I recently stayed at the Aloft Chapel Hill (NC) and had a great experience. My room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were beyond helpful and were happy to give me directions and recommendations.
Ana R.
Houston , TX
The aloft is very modern and chic with clean lines and pops of color. Your weekly business traveler might have trouble adjusting to the ambiance but if you are looking for a comfy bed and lounge type feel then this is your place. I have stayed in several alofts and I do recommend you try it at least once. Again this is more of a modern look but still offers a great hotel experience.
Tracy B.
phoenix, AZ
No extras offered at all. Modern hotel with very loud music at the bar all night long. Not impressed and the hotel I stayed at was brand new! Extra large shower was no bigger than a tub/shower combo.
Krista C.
Brighton, MA
Aloft hotels are very modern. I enjoy my stays there. Love the beds and the black out shades. Some are run by different management and offer different things. Good customer service. I would recommend these hotels.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Such a fun hotel chain! I’m not sure if all are like this, but the one in Greenville SC let’s you bring your pups around the hotel including the bar area. Staff is great at this specific hotel and have even allowed to me do a jewelry photo shoot in their bar and Lounge area. Decor and furniture make it an enjoyable atmosphere as well and not so much a hotel feel.
Holly V.
Fort Mill, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a great hotel option if you are looking for luxury on a budget. We stayed at the Aloft in Downtown Asheville for a friends bachelorette and they were fabulous. The rooms were spacious and the front desk staff were super helpful and friendly. We were able to stay in the midst of downtown without having to fork out hundreds of dollars for a room. Very affordable!
Jessica H.
This hotel shows great hospitality and customer service! Aside from it being nice and the rooms being amazing at a great price, I will continue staying in one of these if I ever get that chance to.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?