BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Madeline M.
Little Rock, AR
Globetrotter Expert
WOW. We stayed at Aloft in Oklahoma city and I was in love with the space. They booked us last min, the location was incredible within walkable distance from downtown, an incredible view over the city and great staff. The best shower of my life.
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
We have loved every aloft hotel we have stayed at. The employees are always welcoming, respectful and helpful! The rooms are always nice and clean. I feel like they are affordable. If there is an aloft available in the area we are traveling, we will chose it.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I absolutely love Aloft hotel in Portland Oregon. We stayed there last year for New years eve and had won the grand prize that included air fair Roundtrip for 2. Their hotel is very modern with great customer service staff. I would highly recommend it.
lisa H.
I stayed at the a loft in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I found the hotel to be very clean and trendy. Updated compared to other hotels in the area. This hotel was in the middle of downtown Milwaukee and very close to many restaurants and other attractions.
Mariah R.
Love Aloft! Stayed at the one in Chicago. The rooms are decently priced especially for the city. The hotel is very modern, bright, and colorful. Staff was polite and knowledgeable. The room was a little small but overall it was a great experience.
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in an aloft hotel in NYC. I love the atmosphere of the hotel. It is fun, trendy, and modern. The front desk associates were very accommodating. The rooms were small, but it's NYC. All rooms in NYC are small. Overall, I was very satisfied.
Jaimie H.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in this hotel in Homewood, Alabama with my mother. We both enjoyed its modern updates and clean feel. However, it wasn't necessarily close to pretty much anything in the area. But, overall, it was a great experience and we would re-visit.
Ashley W.
We loved this modern hotel. We had a great experience and always look for one where we go. I love how modern it is. We've stayed here twice in Asheville. We had a great customer service experience. Def recommend. My MIL loves this hotel as well.
Heather M.
Globetrotter Expert
It's modern and classy but the wifi is terrible and the beds are uncomfortable. The bathroom is odd but not satisfying at all. We use them on so many trips because of points but there's a reason why we use points and nothing else for this hotel.
Shannon P.
I stayed at the Asheville aLoft downtown and it was absolutely beautiful. The bar and outdoor area with the fireplaces were beautiful looking out to the downtown area. I would highly recommend to anyone. It is also pet friendly which is great!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?