BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really enjoy Aloft hotels. I've stayed at the one in National Harbor, just outside Washington, D.C. and the one in Charleston, SC. Both were clean with great amenities. Plus, I enjoy the modern rooms with the sliding doors to the bathroom and large windows.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
The only Aloft I have ever stayed at was for one night before an early morning flight. The atmosphere was so futuristic and welcoming. The employees were so kind and the rooms were lovely.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
Very nice and modern. Friendly staff and the rooms are always clean, my favorite part about staying in this hotel is the bathroom! Pillows are also on point with this hotel. I've only stayed In the one in OKC, but will def book there again if needed.
Lisa B.
Cedar Park, TX
Ugh! Hated this place! This place screams, "We're trying too hard!" From the ridiculous color schemes to the tacky lounge, these new places that resemble the 70s aren't for me. When I'm traveling, I want something comfortable, modern, and luxurious.
Tina B.
Raleigh, NC
These stay was a total suprise by my boyfriend. When we arrived the front desk staff was super friendly. When we entered the room the features were amazing. everthing was so modern. The bed and pillows were super comfy and the bathroom was to die for.
Logan D.
Broken Bow, OK
The few I have stayed at are absolutely amazing, they are all so clean, and modern! I recommend this to anyone! Pricey, but worth the price! Rooms are spacious Always so cleaned the staff is so nice!!
Sharrian R.
Grand Prairie , TX
The hotel was very nice contemporary and modern, only thing i didn't enjoy was how small and cramped the room was. Had a great shower but ultimately there was no refrigerator in the room to bring food back. Would recommend this hotel for a special event!
Criminelle L.
Not impressed. Advertised as sleek and trendy. Rooms were set up very bizarrely, VERY lumpy uncomfortable bed, and there was loud construction going on inside the hotel that started very early each morning. Definitely not high on my list of accommodations.
Rebekah B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A loft seems very modern. even the outside structure is appealing. I attended a party at one of these hotels before and it was very fun. The food was good and there was plenty of space
Kat B.
Antioch, CA
I LOVE aloft but my husband says it's too IKEA for him. They are always on the cutting edge of improvements and technology for your stay.
Young, hip and fun vibe. Nice happy hour and noms, great music on certain nights. I'd stay there in a heartbeat
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?