BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Persephoné K.
Tries a bit too hard to be trendy. Once witnessed a speed dating night in the lobby of the hotel. Amenities themselves were fine, just a bit odd
Tia R.
Not crazy about how modern the vibe is, but could not beat the reason shower and perfect bedding. Just wished the front lobby was more welcoming.
Dani C.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert
I've always had a great experience at Aloft hotels. I've stayed in a few different cities and they are very consistent with service and quality.
Renee S.
Mishawaka, IN
Very retro and pretty cool! It's almost like staying in a condo. There was an entertainment area at the one we stayed in, which had a pool table.
Diana M.
Montclair, CA
My experience there was beyond amazing, I travel lots and this particular hotel is amazing, the rooms are so big and nice. Always an amazing time
Jocelyn C.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite boutique hotels whenever I have to stay in one in a city that offers it. I highly recommend for last minute stays. Very clean!
Allyson B.
Tavares, FL
By far the best. So good! No complaints whatsoever! Love them!! Always friendly staff. Never had an issue staying at their hotels. Lovely staff.
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Nice hotel, but my stay they was far from great. I was overcharged and it took 2 months to get a refund. I would never recommend staying here.
Barathi C.
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at the pet friendly Downtown Denver location. The staff were so friendly, the price was unbeatable, and the room was spacious and sleek!
Ashley F.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I absolutely love aloft hotels. They are clean and friendly and I love the five dollar reward you get every day for forgoing the maid service.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?