BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Rachel P.
Van Buren, AR
Every aloft I stayed at during my cross-country trip was wonderful to me and my two big dogs! I worry about dog friendly hotels because I am not only a clean freak, but I have a lot of chemical allergies. Finding a place like aloft that keeps a lovely, clean hotel that doesn't smell like a bottle of bleach is a dream! They gave my pups treats and a bed each night and the rest of the hotel was perfect for me. I couldn't have been more pleased with Aloft!
Marina M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at the aloft in Chicago just after it opened and it was one of the best hotel experiences I have had in my entire life. The staff was very friendly and kept the hotel clean and cozy. The decor and atmosphere is unique and trendy, plus the restaurant in the hotel had the best breakfast I have ever eaten. Their prices are reasonable and the location was perfect; the rooms we were in had amazing views of the city, which was a extremely nice because I have stayed at other hotels were my view would be a brick wall from the building next door. Highly recommend staying at any alofts.
Kelsey T.
I'm not sure how I feel about Aloft Hotels - my most recent visit in Chicago near the Loop was a big difficult to navigate. The parking garage was disjointed from the hotel itself which was initially confusing. Once inside, the lobby music was quite loud which made it difficult to understand the receptionist upon check in. Additionally, the smell of the hotel was extremely overpowering. I'm not sure if this was due to cleaning materials utilized by the hotel or perhaps others guests wearing too much cologne, but it gave me an instant headache that lasted through my stay.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoyed my stay at the Aloft in Dulles. I was on a last minute business trip; I wasn't familiar with the area and hadn't stayed at the Aloft before. I got in very late, I would rather be up late than stuck in DC traffic so I went after, and someone was there to check me in swiftly. The room was gorgeous! I loved the artwork and the setup of the shower. Perfect for business travelers who want to be cosy and not get lost in a huge room.
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
My husband and I stayed at an Aloft hotel for our 1 year wedding anniversary. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and really made the special day amazing.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really like aloft hotels. The first time I stayed at one was in Tallahassee,FL. I had no idea what to expect but it was very similar to some of my favorite boutique hotels. I love that they use bliss products. The rooms are very nice and customer service is great! You get great value for your money!
maria p.
Rooms are nice and clean and the staff is very friendly. The staff was very helpful with restaurants and such. I have stayed once at Aloft in Jacksonville. My favorite part was how comfy the room was. I was overall satisfied except the partying seemed to never stop and I had to wear ear plugs to bed.
Hannah B.
Boone, NC
Stayed in the hotel in the Cuban part of Miami. It was nice and very modern. Our room was a little small, but big enough for what we needed. I fell in love with the pillows there. However, at the end of our stay they charged us $50 for vallet parking and there was no option to park our own car, so that was a little confusing.
Lindsey G.
Really like the modern decor. My favorite thing about Aloft is that it is pet friendly with NO, I repeat, no pet fee!! That is very hard to find in nice hotels, and we stay at more than our share of them. I actually wish there were more locations so that we could bring our dogs with us on more trips.
member-370c53963
Oklahoma City, OK
Most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in. It was kinda expensive but I somehow got a really good deal on the price. The bathroom was super cool, it was a funky studio feel to it. They provided any cables that you needed in order to hook up a computer to watch movies, and the bed was AMAZING. I wouldn't stay in this hotel with my parents however, only because the shower and glass that you can see from the bed.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?