BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
These hotels are so modern and contemporary it doesn't even look like somewhere u would imagine sleeping lol they remind me of luxury penthouse suites and hey are gorgeous! A little pricey but amazing!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I felt my experience was amazing, they had a lot to offer, and had great customer service. We used the aloft for a conference and loved the location in Nashville, the meeting rooms and the free coffee they had. The only thing that made me not enjoy it was that it was expensive.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS
Coolest, best hotel ever! The only improvement would be a free breakfast. Love the room design, the modern and simplistic feel of the whole hotel. The staff was awesome, and there were no bumps during our stay even though the one we visited has only been open for a year or two.
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
A few years ago they built a new or lost in my city. At first it was the most trendy place to be. I remember my boyfriend and I was trying to get in there for over six months, but they never had any vacancies. Finally when the buzz died down, we were able to book a room and we wasn't disappointed. It was so beautiful and chic they had a huge jacuzzi tub, and great room service. I absolutely loved it.
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
Aloft in Chicago Ohare is very close to the airport with free shuttle service. It is perfect for work and conferences. Costumer service is great, my key did not work and they fixed it immediately.
Renée O.
Nashville, TN
We love the Aloft brand. The hotels are clean, cool and quiet. It's a no muss - no fuss hotel, which is what we're looking for. If you're searching for room service and spa treatments, look elsewhere. If you want a modern hotel conveniently located to cool cities, check in now!
Candice W.
San Diego, CA
Great modern hotel with amazing extras for your pets. I took my dog with me and unfortunately the doors would slam so hard that my dog would bark every time he heard other guests open and close a door.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This was a very affordable modern hotel! It was very chic and not like any other hotel I've been to! I loved the modern spaces and the atmosphere of the lobby it was very friendly and easy to get a room!
kuku k.
Comfortable beds, great service. Definitely a great place for younger people to stay, it just has that feel. Rooms are a little small, yet I was there on business, so it didn't bother me. Overall great hotel
Aloft New York Brooklyn
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
Rooms were great! Pool was small but did the job. Bartenders were very friendly and helped us have a great night. Cost effective for a great experience. Would stay again and recommend to others!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?