BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
maria p.
Rooms are nice and clean and the staff is very friendly. The staff was very helpful with restaurants and such. I have stayed once at Aloft in Jacksonville. My favorite part was how comfy the room was. I was overall satisfied except the partying seemed to never stop and I had to wear ear plugs to bed.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really like aloft hotels. The first time I stayed at one was in Tallahassee,FL. I had no idea what to expect but it was very similar to some of my favorite boutique hotels. I love that they use bliss products. The rooms are very nice and customer service is great! You get great value for your money!
Hannah B.
Boone , NC
Stayed in the hotel in the Cuban part of Miami. It was nice and very modern. Our room was a little small, but big enough for what we needed. I fell in love with the pillows there. However, at the end of our stay they charged us $50 for vallet parking and there was no option to park our own car, so that was a little confusing.
Lindsey G.
Really like the modern decor. My favorite thing about Aloft is that it is pet friendly with NO, I repeat, no pet fee!! That is very hard to find in nice hotels, and we stay at more than our share of them. I actually wish there were more locations so that we could bring our dogs with us on more trips.
member-370c53963
Oklahoma City, OK
Most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in. It was kinda expensive but I somehow got a really good deal on the price. The bathroom was super cool, it was a funky studio feel to it. They provided any cables that you needed in order to hook up a computer to watch movies, and the bed was AMAZING. I wouldn't stay in this hotel with my parents however, only because the shower and glass that you can see from the bed.
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ
The aloft by my college is amazing. The lobby is so different than any other hotel I've ever stayed. Their staff is always so welcoming. The rooms are always clean, and their ballroom is beautiful. When I was in Mexico I went into an Aloft to use the bathroom in the lobby, and it looked identical to the one I've been to in New Jersey. Also the staff was just as nice, and everything was just as clean!
Lana S.
The location I stayed in was clean and had a sophosticated look to it, the beast part was that it's stacked high into the sky and the towering views from within are awesome ūüĎŹūüŹľ I also enjoyed the lounge that it stayes open into the late evening hours so got to relax with my hubby with no rush
Avery R.
My husband and I's flight got delayed in San Francisco last November and we ended up staying in the Aloft there for the night. The customer service was amazing even though we were checking in at 1 in the morning and even gave us free ice cream for the trouble of our flights. We will be back!
Carmel L.
Elkhorn, NE
We try to stay at an aloft hotel as much as we can! We love the simplicity of the design but that they offer so much! Did you know that if you have a pet and you tell them, they will give your pet toys and stuff? How awesome is that. I also love that their shampoo and body wash is from bliss. We like that because our skin is so sensitive to many soaps and lotions. Not only is the aloft hotel an amazing place to stay because of the amenities, the customer service there is usually spot on! We love aloft and will definitely stay there as much as we can!
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
I stayed at the ALoft in Chicago recently and it was a wonderful experience. The room was absolutely beautiful and had a great view of downtown. I wish I could afford to do a weekend away more often! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful place to stay in the city.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?