BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Shawnea O.
Herndon, VA
Aloft hotel rooms are beyond nice. They're a little on the pricey side but worth the money. I've only been here once and the customer service was awesome.
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert
I like the trendiness of the Alofts, but they seem too small to many. I know they have residences, but I honestly am not really impressed with the brand.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Globetrotter Expert
Best hotel stay ever! Beautiful hotel. Great rooms! Very clean. Staff is very professional and polite! Whenever I stayed here I dreaded having to leave!
Ade G.
Marblehead, MA
Stayed in Atlanta. Great downtown location, but design aesthetic was trying a bit too hard. Severely limited storage and dark room that felt like a dorm.
Nicole D.
Stayed at a a loft hotel in Brickell. Super modern and clean. Staff was very welcoming and accommodating will be staying again next time I'm in the area.
Norra M.
Portland
When im in NYC, i stayed in aloft and i love it. Even when i went to KL, i stayed there and i realli enjoy the enviroment there and the bed is the best.
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
Our room was amazing. The hotel was brand new. Everything was beautiful from the bed to the shower. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
Aimee Z.
Baton Rouge, LA
Aloft hotels are so much fun. They're decidedly hip without going overboard. The atmosphere is inviting and the lobby is usually buzzing with activity.
Tommie Lynne  M.
Savannah, GA
One of the best hotels I've seen. Really comfortable beds and bedding. It was a bit small in the room area, but that is the only thing I would change.
Jessica M.
Philadelphia
Was affordable easy to find clean and had helpful staff members. I️t was easy to check in and check out .. I used I️t once when we stayed in Baltimore
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?