BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
Aloft in Chicago Ohare is very close to the airport with free shuttle service. It is perfect for work and conferences. Costumer service is great, my key did not work and they fixed it immediately.
Renée O.
Nashville, TN
We love the Aloft brand. The hotels are clean, cool and quiet. It's a no muss - no fuss hotel, which is what we're looking for. If you're searching for room service and spa treatments, look elsewhere. If you want a modern hotel conveniently located to cool cities, check in now!
Candice W.
San Diego, CA
Great modern hotel with amazing extras for your pets. I took my dog with me and unfortunately the doors would slam so hard that my dog would bark every time he heard other guests open and close a door.
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
Aloft Hotels was a great stay! The rooms were decorated in a very unique theme, it felt very modern and up-beat compared to the standard hotel rooms that you stay at. The price was moderate, and affordable. I would stay here again!
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This was a very affordable modern hotel! It was very chic and not like any other hotel I've been to! I loved the modern spaces and the atmosphere of the lobby it was very friendly and easy to get a room!
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've stayed at Aloft a few times. First for my sisters wedding and then we liked it so much we stayed again for the new years celebration. it was awesome and incredibly affordable. the set up of the rooms are super cool. definitely different than anything id been to before. it's a really great company and the service is awesome. ill be planning a weekend get away sometime soon!
kuku k.
Comfortable beds, great service. Definitely a great place for younger people to stay, it just has that feel. Rooms are a little small, yet I was there on business, so it didn't bother me. Overall great hotel
Aloft New York Brooklyn
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
Rooms were great! Pool was small but did the job. Bartenders were very friendly and helped us have a great night. Cost effective for a great experience. Would stay again and recommend to others!
Rodrigo T.
Greensboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
So there is a Aloft Hotel in Charlotte, NC all my friends stay in when they go to football games or out to party with. We are looking to go soon to this concert in December and are planning to stay there. All the wonderful reviews I see gave us a yes to stay there.
Erica N.
Sarasota, FL
I had to stay at an Aloft in Denver when my flight was delayed and missed my connecting....LOVED it!!!!!!!!! so modern and fun, restaurant was good, and bar was fun. wish I would of had more time to actually experience it before leaving super early for my next flight.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?