BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
CodyandAsh W.
Fort stewart, GA
It is so different than the traditional hotel. Very upscale, loved the allergy related floors. Laundry on site. Amazing modern design and great amenities.
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Extremely modern hotel with friendly staff! I loved the room. Price was right and even though there was a problem with my billing, it was fixed right away.
Tee-Ka J.
Greenwood, MO
This is a really nice hotel. The hotel was very clean and well kept. The service was phenomenal and I would definitely recommend staying at their facility
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft in Denver was awesome! We held my best friend's bachelorette party there, and the staff were super helpful! The hotel itself is very modern and nice.
Mary Kay R.
Ontario, CA
I have been to the one in Rancho Cucamonga California. Its very modern and trendy and I love the way its decorated. Beds are comfy and rooms are beautiful.
Ade G.
Marblehead, MA
Stayed in Atlanta. Great downtown location, but design aesthetic was trying a bit too hard. Severely limited storage and dark room that felt like a dorm.
Nicole D.
Stayed at a a loft hotel in Brickell. Super modern and clean. Staff was very welcoming and accommodating will be staying again next time I'm in the area.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Globetrotter Expert
Best hotel stay ever! Beautiful hotel. Great rooms! Very clean. Staff is very professional and polite! Whenever I stayed here I dreaded having to leave!
Norra M.
Portland
When im in NYC, i stayed in aloft and i love it. Even when i went to KL, i stayed there and i realli enjoy the enviroment there and the bed is the best.
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert
I like the trendiness of the Alofts, but they seem too small to many. I know they have residences, but I honestly am not really impressed with the brand.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?