BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
These hotels are extremely clean and they scream a funky, young vibe. It has communal areas for watching TV, getting a bite to eat or just people watching. The rooms are modern with eclectic touches very clean lines.
Onji S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
These hotels are very modern, chic and classy. The rooms are comfortable, the art and decor and pretty and the staff are friendly. There aren't many amenities though, which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars. I've been to a couple with a pool, but no real lounge area, room differences, etc.
Angelia E.
Troy, TX
I love Aloft hotels. They are always very contemporary looking with clean sharp lines. The beds are soft and the rooms are super clean. Plus all the designs of the room are just cool. I feel like I am in a high end hotel without paying a fortune. I wished there were more in Texas though!
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
LOVE aloft hotels! Great atmosphere, decor, and rooms. The price is steep but worth it. I love the modern parts of the hotel and the cozy convenience of the nice places to sit and enjoy company. I highly recommend these!
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
By far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Super modern look. Clean room, comfy beds, nice showers. I also loved the bar that was located near the lobby, a great way to end the night, with a refreshing drink.
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, GA
We stayed at this hotel in chicago. Loved it super stylish and up todate. The swimming pool was a little small, but besides that we could sit and lounge by a fire or by the pool on some amazing lounge chairs. Love the rooms and the bathrooms they were huge. Loved every minute of our stay
Alexandra F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've stayed at the Aloft in Tallahassee, Fl several times and at first I had no complaints. A couple years later the hotel started to go down the drain. There were stained carpets, dirty showers, and dust everywhere. The room was dirty enough for me to not feel comfortable sleeping there and to request an alternate room which was better, but still not up to my standards.. Hopefully they have improved since my last visit.
Michelle R.
Raleigh, NC
This was okay. I booked a room in advance for my birthday. When I arrived I was told that they somehow gave my room to someone else. The staff was apologetic and gave me a pass for one free night. The rooms are tiny and nothing spectacular. I think that this is extremely overpriced.
Kacey S.
Athens, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This hotel group is fresh, fun and easy on the wallet. You get the same starwood treatment and service with a laid back, modern approach to hotel service. The rooms are utilitarian and are very different from any other hotel I have stayed in. I love these hotels for quick stopovers!
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
We stayed here during a festival we attended in Atlanta, GA. Let me tell you, this hotel was AMAZING. We loved the decor and feel of the rooms and everything was perfect! The location was awesome as well!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?