BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Globetrotter Expert
We've stayed in 3 different Alofts. 2 in Dallas and 1 in Las Colinas.
All of them were modern, clean, and such a unique stay. The feel and atmosphere is unlinke any other hotel I've ever stayed at.
We really love these for our couple getaways. The bars/lounges are always so comfy and inviting with friendly people and the lounge has board games!

Las Colinas has an open fireplace in the middle of the room to sit around and a fire pit outside with little square lounge chairs. It is so cool!

Great price, too! We love aloft!
Arlinda G.
I'm actually impressed with the rooms.
I will be a repeat customer.
I have no negative things to say.
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Small rooms, but such an efficient layout. We've always enjoyed our stays. Typically pretty clean as well!
Parys D.
Columbus, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Alofts in Cleveland Ohio was amazing! Got a corner room at a great rate with a view overlooking the water. Parking and valet were both convenient
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are so trendy and so swanky! You definitely feel like you are living in luxury when you are here! The decor is so modern
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I really like aloft hotels. The first time I stayed at one was in Tallahassee,FL. I had no idea what to expect but it was very similar to some of my favorite boutique hotels. I love that they use bliss products. The rooms are very nice and customer service is great! You get great value for your money!
maria p.
Rooms are nice and clean and the staff is very friendly. The staff was very helpful with restaurants and such. I have stayed once at Aloft in Jacksonville. My favorite part was how comfy the room was. I was overall satisfied except the partying seemed to never stop and I had to wear ear plugs to bed.
Stephanie T.
Tallahassee, FL
I love aloft hotels! They are super cool and modern! I love how all of them have a full bar so you can just relax without even leaving your hotel. The people who work there are generally Very friendly! I always leave satisfied when I stay at the Aloft.
Kristen D.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Very trendy, hip hotels. If you want a very modern feel, this is your place. Felt it was a bit overpriced on amenities, like food. Very pet friendly though. I enjoy the open layout of the bar and common areas- felt like a cool hang out rather than a place to just crash at nigh t. Thought rooms would be bigger, but they had extremely nice decor.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Love love love their Asheville location! Clean rooms, knowledgeable staff, perfect location... I couldn't have asked for more! I will definitely book with them when I'm in town again
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?