BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Beth R.
Bentonville, AR
Our new favorite brand of hotel!! We stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa, OK for a two night getaway. Location was amazing (right across the street from our concert venue), fun food options nearby, will stay again!
Courtney B.
Aloft hotels differentiate themselves through their modern, contemporary interiors and "youthful" and "hip" ambiance. But honestly, I don't really care about any of that. All I'm looking for in a hotel experience is a clean, comfortable, quiet bed and excellent customer service. Aloft generally provides good service, but I find their sparse interiors with hard concrete floors and unadorned walls can be a bit of an echo chamber and thus noise can occasionally carry across the property proving quite the nuisance.
Amber D.
Casselberry, FL
These hotels are pretty nice for the price! Very modernized and minimalistic, depending on the location. I stayed at the Aloft in Jacksonville. The room was nice and was the lobby, but the pool was lackluster. It was in a great location
Leanna B.
Aloft Hotels are a great stay if you are looking for an affordable hotel that is always friendly and always makes sure that you have a comfortable and convenient stay while you are away.
Allyson H.
Hotel was very nice, new, and modern. They're typically pet friendly which is a huge plus. Staff was very friendly. Also, the elevator system has a secure key system that allows for increased security. Bathroom is nice,but sink could use more counter space. Really the only major complaint I have is that continental breakfast isn't included, and the cost of breakfast at the hotel is ridiculous ($8 for a bagel and cream cheese).
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
I stayed here once somewhere between East Palo Alto California and Hayward I can't quite remember what the city was anyways my experience is really good the customer service was amazing I thought it was really cool hotel to stay at the rooms were big it was just like a really big family room and room put together in one they had a nice pool it was family friendly and for single people I guess my family enjoyed the time there
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Pretty much my favorite hotel for business travel. The room are clean, spacious and modern. The lobby feels like a living room and the food/bar offerings are good.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I had a nice experience in the new Aloft in Newport, KY. It was very close to everything in Cincinnati, so it was extremely convenient. The rooms were nice and had all of the modern amenities that we use every day. The best part in my opinion was that there was a ton of light, which is hard to come by in many hotels. The price was fair. Only downside was there wasn't an option for breakfast, just a convenience style "store" in the lobby.
Rachel F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels look hip, and I suppose if you're just on business and want a quick and cheap stay, it's good for that. Asthetically they are very well designed rooms, but the comfort is not there. I stayed at Aloft Boston for an event. The beds are just not comfortable. Compare that to say, a bed in any Marriott Hotels or Hyatt Hotel or [product:hilton-hotels] or Westin Hotels & Resorts, it's far below par. If the beds were more comfortable I'd stay here for all kinds of things. I feel like they spent more time on looking hip than getting a comfortable bed.
Sharntell M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've visited with a group of 4 girls before a friends dinner, we used the room to get dress basically. We was running late so there was not much time for anything extra. Surprisingly, we was visited by mangers for false noise complaints. Then put in a situation where we had to actually knock on someone else to prevent us from getting kicked out for false cigarette complaint, just was horrible from beginning to end.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?