BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Brooklyn D.
Florence
Globetrotter Expert
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Daniella C.
Miami
Its a beautiful hotel it's just there a lot of people especially at the pool sometimes you can barely get a clean towel but the pool is huge and just perfect
Jennifer B.
Parma Heights
These hotels are new here so they are very modern plus they give out bliss products the only downside is they don't have tubs nor do they have Jacuzzi rooms. .
Ashley J.
Brooklyn, NY
I was only here for a night and that was just fine. They have the most basic amenities and the rooms are clean. It's not somewhere I would go for a long stay.
Amanda C.
Johnson City, TN
ALOFT HOTELS ARE SO NEW AND FUN.... THE ONE IN ASHEVILLE IS REALLY NICE THE ROOMS ARE SMALL BUT WHO CARES CAUSE YOU SHOULD BE OUTSIDE ON THE POOL ON THE ROOF.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at one in Portland Oregon. I loved it. the room was very modern and clean! It was a little difficult to find but I love how it has a bar in the lobby!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Very clean, one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Very quiet and cheap on the weekends. A lot of these have gone up recently in my area, highly recommend!!
Caroline H.
Lovely, contemporary hotels with a great bar and breakfast spread. The hotels are in great areas and are always very clean. I am a member and it's so worth it!
Sydney R.
Alpharetta, GA
Stayed at the one in Asheville, NC. It was in an excellent location in downtown so there was lots of shopping and restaurants. Room was small but very nice.
Kristen P.
Globetrotter Expert
You definitely feel like you are staying at a modern place but not spending an arm and a leg. If it’s in a city I’m staying in I would definitely choose it.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?