BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
I stayed here once somewhere between East Palo Alto California and Hayward I can't quite remember what the city was anyways my experience is really good the customer service was amazing I thought it was really cool hotel to stay at the rooms were big it was just like a really big family room and room put together in one they had a nice pool it was family friendly and for single people I guess my family enjoyed the time there
Allyson H.
Hotel was very nice, new, and modern. They're typically pet friendly which is a huge plus. Staff was very friendly. Also, the elevator system has a secure key system that allows for increased security. Bathroom is nice,but sink could use more counter space. Really the only major complaint I have is that continental breakfast isn't included, and the cost of breakfast at the hotel is ridiculous ($8 for a bagel and cream cheese).
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I had a nice experience in the new Aloft in Newport, KY. It was very close to everything in Cincinnati, so it was extremely convenient. The rooms were nice and had all of the modern amenities that we use every day. The best part in my opinion was that there was a ton of light, which is hard to come by in many hotels. The price was fair. Only downside was there wasn't an option for breakfast, just a convenience style "store" in the lobby.
Rachel F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels look hip, and I suppose if you're just on business and want a quick and cheap stay, it's good for that. Asthetically they are very well designed rooms, but the comfort is not there. I stayed at Aloft Boston for an event. The beds are just not comfortable. Compare that to say, a bed in any Marriott Hotels or Hyatt Hotel or [product:hilton-hotels] or Westin Hotels & Resorts, it's far below par. If the beds were more comfortable I'd stay here for all kinds of things. I feel like they spent more time on looking hip than getting a comfortable bed.
Sharntell M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've visited with a group of 4 girls before a friends dinner, we used the room to get dress basically. We was running late so there was not much time for anything extra. Surprisingly, we was visited by mangers for false noise complaints. Then put in a situation where we had to actually knock on someone else to prevent us from getting kicked out for false cigarette complaint, just was horrible from beginning to end.
Nathalia C.
My husband and I stayed at the Aloft Hotel at the David Whitney in Detroit for a weekend getaway and a concert by one of our favorite artists. To say we were pleasantly surprised would be a massive understatement!

Everything about our stay was lovely. The location is perfect, close to several amazing restaurants and bars. The hotel itself is beautiful—the architecture in the lobby is phenomenal. The room we stayed in had a great view of the city, and was clean, stylish and comfortable.

We highly recommend staying at this hotel and any other Aloft hotels.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Aloft.  I most recently stayed at the Aloft Downtown New Orleans for a work trip, but the location is fantastic to enjoy the French Quarter once work is complete!  We had to drive to the residential area of NOLA, and it was still only a 10-15 minute drive from this hotel.  The room design and decor was fantastic!  Location was excellent.  Staff was very friendly and accommodating.  They have a very nice selection of drinks and snacks for late night needs.  Would definitely stay here again!
Joseph P.
Allen, TX
I have stayed here on multiple occasions, and let me tell you something.... I LOVE these hotels. The rooms are so unique, and pet friendly. I stayed with my fur baby, and they accomodated her so well, with a pet bed, food and water bowls, toys and treats! Also they have a small convenient store tjats oerfect for snacking and small meals, as well as an awesome bar, and pool area.
Stephanie T.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I would never stay here again. Personal and customer service was nice, but there was only one man working the very small front desk. Line took a while to check in. Not just that, but the decor is awful. I get the whole modern thing, but at least match? I expected to walk into a really fancy hotel, but I felt like I walked into a teen's messy room instead. Not my kind of hotel at all.
Stephanie P.
Tampa, FL
I stayed here in Jacksonville and the hotel had recently opened. The design is very modern and hip. The bar and lobby was packed both nights.There was a college gathering/ and bachelor party that continued to party in their rooms after the bar closed and kept the doors open. Management never asked them to be quiet. if it weren't for the noise it would have been a great stay.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?