BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kristin D.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the Aloft in the Nashville area about a year ago. It was very modern, clean and roomy. Four of us stayed in a one bedroom, 2 bed room. The open design allowed us to each have our own space. I would recommend this hotel to a friend, and will consider staying with Aloft again in the future.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are extremely clean and they scream a funky, young vibe. It has communal areas for watching TV, getting a bite to eat or just people watching. The rooms are modern with eclectic touches very clean lines.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
LOVE aloft hotels! Great atmosphere, decor, and rooms. The price is steep but worth it. I love the modern parts of the hotel and the cozy convenience of the nice places to sit and enjoy company. I highly recommend these!
Onji S.
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are very modern, chic and classy. The rooms are comfortable, the art and decor and pretty and the staff are friendly. There aren't many amenities though, which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars. I've been to a couple with a pool, but no real lounge area, room differences, etc.
Alexandra F.
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at the Aloft in Tallahassee, Fl several times and at first I had no complaints. A couple years later the hotel started to go down the drain. There were stained carpets, dirty showers, and dust everywhere. The room was dirty enough for me to not feel comfortable sleeping there and to request an alternate room which was better, but still not up to my standards.. Hopefully they have improved since my last visit.
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, GA
We stayed at this hotel in chicago. Loved it super stylish and up todate. The swimming pool was a little small, but besides that we could sit and lounge by a fire or by the pool on some amazing lounge chairs. Love the rooms and the bathrooms they were huge. Loved every minute of our stay
Steph C.
I had the pleasure of staying at the aloft in Nashville and Chicago. Very clean, cool vibe, geared towards younger travelers Lobby is fun and energetic. Rooms were clean and staff was nice. Would stay again.
Annie P.
Tampa, FL
I love the modern, fun look of aloft hotels. With so many different features in the hotels they are great to stay at no matter the occasion. The customer service is some of the best we have experienced.
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA
Just stayed here in Chicago and it was great! The hotel staff was great and the rooms were unique and cool. I also like that they have Bliss products in their bathrooms and offered complimentary bottled water.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
We stayed here during a festival we attended in Atlanta, GA. Let me tell you, this hotel was AMAZING. We loved the decor and feel of the rooms and everything was perfect! The location was awesome as well!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?