BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Leslie N.
The decor was like a bright modern, the staff was friendly. I liked that they had Bliss products as the toiletries. I think that instead of a complimentary breakfast they have a little market place taking up half its lobby is weird.
Rachel L.
Stayed here for my 21st birthday and it was nothing but disappointments. The bar closed before midnight which made my drink ticket worthless. Also dealt with multiple wrong charges on my bank account where they blamed me for the mistake
Kelly O.
Roland, AR
Modern, clean, well managed. We came in late at night and were starving. There was a wide range of healthy snacks and sandwiches to purchase. It was so nice not to have to rely on junk food to satisfy everyone. Located very conveniently to Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville, AR. Will definitely stay here again!
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
Very clean and efficient rooms, great customer service, comfy beds, and affordable price point for what you're getting. The wifi is fast which is my favorite part, because I hate trying to do work with typical slow hotel wifi.
Kati K.
Cleveland
My favorite part of Aloft hotels is that they are the only major hotel chain that is truly pet friendly. There is no fee or charge or deposit for your pet to stay with you like other hotels. Every Aloft I've stayed in has been clean and nice too.
Amanda W.
I was surprised with Aloft, it was a more modern hotel but yet budget friendly. I stayed when we were down in Miami, main reason was close to cruise lines and we ended up loving it! Plus, their bathroom products they use (shampoos..) are much better than others usually are, they make my hair softer instead of stringy .
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
I liked the aloft hotel! I thought it was very nice. There is one in tallahassee where i currently go to school and it is beautiful. Ive only stayed there once, but it was very very nice. I would for sure stay there again sometime in the future!!!
Shannon B.
We stayed at the downtown Dallas location and had a fantastic suite. Very modern features and lounge vibe. Comprehensive snack and drink bar downstairs. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and tidy.
Lauren M.
Reno, NV
Had to stay here when I was on a trip with my father, Beds were comfortable, free wifi and staff was nice but room service was awful I attempted to order 3 different things off the menu and my first two options were unavailable and then when my food finally did come I couldn't get the lid off the ketch up jar
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
Way overpriced for what you get. Things tend to not work in the rooms I've stayed in (A/C unit, faucet etc..) I like that they do try to be environmentally friendly, but I don't like the way it comes across as shoddy. I stay here occasionally for work, but would never choose to stay here of my own accord.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?