BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL
Aloft Hotels all have an extremely modern/minimalist feel. The rooms are small but adequate and in most cities the prices are great. All of the locations I have stayed at have a modern bar with happy hour specials and breakfast bar available for purchase.
Jaywhy T.
This is more on your middle high range hotels. It is not for the common traveler on a budget. Due to it's modern artwork and cleanliness it is a great place to stay if you have the budget. It is not a 5 star for me as it is kinda on the yuppie side. I have kids and a large family so if you are single and travelling with some decent cash then splurge on!
Ramona S.
Stayed in the Aloft in Cancun and I love love LOVED it! Great vibe, comfortable beds, free wifi (probably the fastest I've ever used), friendly staff, good amenities in and outside of the room and an affordable price. I look for them wherever I go now!
Mikeya C.
We stayed in one of their chains in Florida and it was such a pleasant experience. We went last year for an end of summer trip. The grounds were pristine and offered many amenities. The place was very clean and comfortable and had such a nice staff. They clean your room at a great time and the check in and check out process was quick and easy.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
These hotels are AMAZING. They seem pretty hip and they have seriously thought of everything. The Aloft that I stayed at in North Carolina had an awesome bar and restaurant attached and everything was amazing. Their service was quick and impeccable.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I stayed there a couple of weekends back and I really enjoyed it. It was modern and spacious. No small bottles of soaps and shampoos because it was built in to the shower. An amazing new feature they have, Botlr is adorable. A robot delivering beverages and snacks to your door. Totally reminds me of Big Hero 6 or Wall-E. Well stay there again!
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
Really beautiful, modern hotel. There was even a complimentary happy hour with drinks and snacks- I loved that! The one in Buffalo, Ny is very new and right across the street from the airport. I recommend it to everyone that's coming to town.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This is a hip happening place to stay! Super modern and fun social hour. I didn't think I would like it but it had a genuinely fun vibe. Not too pricey and totally worth it, great lobby and service. Clean rooms too! I stayed at the one next to the Westin by the SF airport when traveling over spring. Who would have thought I'd have fun by the airport?
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Very nice hotel. The decor is minimalist and modern. usually it is very well located. the rooms are comfortable and spacious also with a very nice decoration. It is not that expensive and the service they provide is excellent. Staff is very helpful and kind
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Very modern design. Loved the bar and game room area. Rooms were nice but the beds were very hard. Our room had a matte as pad on a platform bed. So basically felt like sleeping on a piece of wood. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?