BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Lauren M.
Reno, NV
Had to stay here when I was on a trip with my father, Beds were comfortable, free wifi and staff was nice but room service was awful I attempted to order 3 different things off the menu and my first two options were unavailable and then when my food finally did come I couldn't get the lid off the ketch up jar
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
Way overpriced for what you get. Things tend to not work in the rooms I've stayed in (A/C unit, faucet etc..) I like that they do try to be environmentally friendly, but I don't like the way it comes across as shoddy. I stay here occasionally for work, but would never choose to stay here of my own accord.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Stayed in one in Baltimore for a night. It was fabulous. Loved the look of it. Clean. Had a pool and all. Staff was kind and helpful- even gave my son a free pack of candy from the concession for behaving during check in!
Aly O.
Globetrotter Expert
Pretty decent price for a good hotel.... I've stayed at the one in Dallas a few times. Personally, I think they try a little to hard to be modern and trendy but I like the hotel overall. I would recommend it. Clean and nice.
shay M.
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel is pretty sweet! It kind of attracts a younger crowd, or at least tries too structurely. We stayed here for a few nights and the room was spacious, clean, the bathrooms were dope. Gives more of a modern feel.
Jessica M.
Walker, LA
Granted the drive is a bit, I will always stay at Aloft if given the choice! The environment is always homely and the staff is exquisite! Always ready to help! The staff is my favorite part! Always had family when they were around. I love love love Aloft!
Brooke M.
Charlotte, NC
I've stayed at several locations of aloft. I love the super modern feel and the funky decor. If you're looking for something different, I would definitely recommend aloft. My favorite part was the elevator floors :)
Heidi P.
Centralia, WA
check prices hotel sight and hotel finder. use points to get best price. good and bad like with ALL hotels. let them know can fix if they don't know
they also have been good with us on canceling. will be staying at Portland at EOM
Presley S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The aloft I stayed at was nice but it seemed rather understaffed, not everything was as advertised, there was no microwave, and a few other little annoyances made what would have been a perfect stay into a bit of a bummer.
Kristin D.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the Aloft in the Nashville area about a year ago. It was very modern, clean and roomy. Four of us stayed in a one bedroom, 2 bed room. The open design allowed us to each have our own space. I would recommend this hotel to a friend, and will consider staying with Aloft again in the future.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?