BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
The only Aloft I have ever stayed at was for one night before an early morning flight. The atmosphere was so futuristic and welcoming. The employees were so kind and the rooms were lovely.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
Very nice and modern. Friendly staff and the rooms are always clean, my favorite part about staying in this hotel is the bathroom! Pillows are also on point with this hotel. I've only stayed In the one in OKC, but will def book there again if needed.
Tina B.
Raleigh, NC
These stay was a total suprise by my boyfriend. When we arrived the front desk staff was super friendly. When we entered the room the features were amazing. everthing was so modern. The bed and pillows were super comfy and the bathroom was to die for.
Kat B.
Antioch, CA
I LOVE aloft but my husband says it's too IKEA for him. They are always on the cutting edge of improvements and technology for your stay.
Young, hip and fun vibe. Nice happy hour and noms, great music on certain nights. I'd stay there in a heartbeat
Caroline S.
Waltham, MA
The room design was bizarre and dated. You could hear everything in other rooms and there was not enough storage space. I also really disliked their lobby area. Also, the few amentities they had available for purchase were outrageously overpriced.
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
Enjoyed my stay here, the lobby, bar, deck area is lovely.
There was live music playing, but not loud or obnoxiously.
The room was clean, and I like the sleek modern look of the place overall.
Kristen K.
Charlotte, NC
When I went to go visit Asheville NC I stayed at the Aloft hotels. It was super clean, convenient parking, great staff. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely go back again. The staff also helped finding great local places to go to.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have only stayed at aloft hotels a few times so far but I am really impressed. I have had an excellent experience and I absolutely love how modern and updated the hotels are!
Shay C.
We try to have a staycation at our local Aloft hotel at least once year, usually during the Christmas holiday season. We enjoy the clean rooms, great staff, and fun environment.
Amara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful hotel! My husband and I stayed at the Aloft in Harlem for my birthday, it was a beautiful swanky hotel. The rooms were roomy and comfortable and the staff was great!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?