BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Darby D.
Broaddus, TX
Love love love these hotels!!! Very large and nice! Perfect for when staying for multiple days! Great free breakfast in the mornings and perfectly nice rooms! Also good for large families
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
Have only stayed at one ALoft hotel but had a great experience!  Very clean, modern and comfortable and the staff was very friendly.  Would recommend for sure!
Brooklynn S.
Brent, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved that the hotel was dog friendly! Was able to sit in the comfortable lobby with our fur babies and enjoy some beverages. I also lpved the modern decor throughout.
Debra B.
I love the modern and chic look of the ALoft Hotels. Staying with them feels like my home away from home. This hotel establishment is the perfect way to escape in style.
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think the Aloft chain of hotels is so nice. I love staying there, and will continue to stay there. They have a great rewards program and you can always find a deal on a room.
Livia A.
Traverse City, MI
Amazing rooms. The king size bed is just amazing. The service is great. It’s comfortable, the one I stayed at allowed pets, which is amazing. I would highly recommend.
Zoe C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Young or old this hotel is so much fun! They have a ping pong table and fooseball. It’s great for entertainment in the lobby. They have TVs and nice couches to chill and have a cocktail. The rooms are so nice! Modern!
Kelsey K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at the Milwaukee location. I love the modern decor and design. They had a nice outdooor area in the middle. The xyz bar was also a nice touch with the pool table. Beds could be more comfortable
Dana T.
My hotel room was gorgeous, spacious and luxurious.  Just what we wanted for a night away.  Aloft keeps their hotel rooms clean and the staff is always great!
Shelby J.
Tulsa, OK
I did not enjoy my experience with ALoft. The rooms were overpriced and the pullout couch I had to sleep on was horrible. Looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in a while.
April E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?