BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kianna A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I'm a huge Starwood Hotels fan. I've stayed at the Aloft a total of 6 times and they're awesome. My favorite one is the Aloft at the Domain in Austin, TX. Who wouldn't love walking out the building intothe parking lot of an outlet mall!! Great location and great hotel!
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Top of the line hotels. Very modern and comfortable. They made me feel comfortable and like I was a celebrity. We even have one in the city I live in, right by our University. I have only stayed their once in Texas and was very satisfied overall and felt like a celeb.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I book this hotel moments before arriving at 4am and had someone waiting at the desk for me, cheerfully greeting me. The nicest hotel I've been in with awesome decor, lovely staff and a cool, clean feel all around. I specific seek out these hotels when I travel.
Ana Sofia B.
I went to this hotel in miami. I was so happy to be there. The rooms are clean and the whole style was new and modern. We never eat there, the last day when we were doing the check out the charged us breakfast that we never take. They didn't give us any prove of that. we were very upset because of that and that's the reason why I never going to visit that hotel again.
Giselle G.
I like the aloft as SPG has the best rewards around. This is the little sister of W hotels. Not much of a difference other than they are usually not in city limits (usually by airports, suburbs), many don't have room service and none I've been in have nightlife.
Bren A.
Best hotel ever! I stayed at Aloft San Antonio Airport! They are super PET-FRIENDLY, clean, respectful, welcoming, and very modern. The staff treated my cockatiel Brunita like a queen, there are dog treats available at the main entrance, and it's so cozy for cats. Oh, and there's warm coffee every morning and a nice bar at night ;-). Never change because you're my favorite now!
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
I stayed at the Minneapolis Minnesota aloft a few years ago. If you are looking for modern and sheik this style of hotel is for. Very trendy looking. That being said the rooms were small and if modern is not your style a county in suits is probably a cozier option.
Stephanie T.
Tallahassee, FL
I love aloft hotels! They are super cool and modern! I love how all of them have a full bar so you can just relax without even leaving your hotel. The people who work there are generally Very friendly! I always leave satisfied when I stay at the Aloft.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I stayed at Aloft for the first time in Raleigh NC last summer. For the hotel to be so small it was simply amazing. It was so quiet and detailed, very upscale and artsy, I loved it! I will definitely be staying at these hotels again and recommending them to others!
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL
Aloft Hotels all have an extremely modern/minimalist feel. The rooms are small but adequate and in most cities the prices are great. All of the locations I have stayed at have a modern bar with happy hour specials and breakfast bar available for purchase.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?