BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ
The aloft by my college is amazing. The lobby is so different than any other hotel I've ever stayed. Their staff is always so welcoming. The rooms are always clean, and their ballroom is beautiful. When I was in Mexico I went into an Aloft to use the bathroom in the lobby, and it looked identical to the one I've been to in New Jersey. Also the staff was just as nice, and everything was just as clean!
Avery R.
My husband and I's flight got delayed in San Francisco last November and we ended up staying in the Aloft there for the night. The customer service was amazing even though we were checking in at 1 in the morning and even gave us free ice cream for the trouble of our flights. We will be back!
Carmel L.
Elkhorn, NE
We try to stay at an aloft hotel as much as we can! We love the simplicity of the design but that they offer so much! Did you know that if you have a pet and you tell them, they will give your pet toys and stuff? How awesome is that. I also love that their shampoo and body wash is from bliss. We like that because our skin is so sensitive to many soaps and lotions. Not only is the aloft hotel an amazing place to stay because of the amenities, the customer service there is usually spot on! We love aloft and will definitely stay there as much as we can!
Jerica C.
Charlotte, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love how modern this Hotel is and the Aloft is always in the best spots. Although one year I went they had a dog show in the one I stayed at in Chicago its was MESS. Had we known that we wouldn't have booked. Dogs barking and dogs everywhere!! But all in all I love staying here. I love that the foyer is a place where you can network, play games, grab some drinks, and just lounge about. Great atmosphere.
Salem P.
Green Bay, WI
We stayed at an Aloft in Winchester, VA. It was clean and decorated nicely. I like that it looks mor modern than the hotels with the flowery bedspreads. We stayed with our daughter who was about 4 months old and the room was big enough to fit her pack n play. The only downside is no breakfast, which I guess is why the cost to stay is so low. That's ok. I'd rather have Starbucks than hotel coffee anyway!
Jen L.
San Francisco, CA
I've stayed at the Aloft Hotel in downtown Chicago numerous times. I recommend it if you're in town just for work during the week. It is super close to everything and the food at the restaurant downstairs is amazing. The only downside is that it can get a little loud on the weekends.
Katie B.
Bentonville, AR
The vibes at these hotels are awesome. Sweet lighting, great accommodations, and a youthful feel are all things you can expect from Aloft hotels. It's very casual and comfortable, and you're surrounded by awesome color combinations. The place comfortable, fun, and a great place to stay.
yvonne k.
N Las Vegas, NV
The best option for those going to LAX with their pets! Skip the expensive Hollywood places and opt for A Loft. The wifi was strong and I love that this place is dog friendly. The rooms were comfortable with modern designs and I would definitely stay here again. And the price was great!
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Not a fan of a loft. I recently stayed in one and the bedding in our bedroom was horrible. The pillows on our king size bed were the size of throw pillows and there was no comforter, just a measly blanket that didn't even cover the entire bed. Will not be staying at an a loft again
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect hotel if you have a pet. I hate trying to find CLEAN hotels when I travel with my dog. Aloft is the only line of hotels that cater to pet owners that travel. It has the same decor and feel as the W hotel and the rooms are clean, well kept and great for the luxury traveler
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?