BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
Way overpriced for what you get. Things tend to not work in the rooms I've stayed in (A/C unit, faucet etc..) I like that they do try to be environmentally friendly, but I don't like the way it comes across as shoddy. I stay here occasionally for work, but would never choose to stay here of my own accord.
Heidi P.
Centralia, WA
check prices hotel sight and hotel finder. use points to get best price. good and bad like with ALL hotels. let them know can fix if they don't know
they also have been good with us on canceling. will be staying at Portland at EOM
shay M.
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel is pretty sweet! It kind of attracts a younger crowd, or at least tries too structurely. We stayed here for a few nights and the room was spacious, clean, the bathrooms were dope. Gives more of a modern feel.
Brooke M.
Charlotte, NC
I've stayed at several locations of aloft. I love the super modern feel and the funky decor. If you're looking for something different, I would definitely recommend aloft. My favorite part was the elevator floors :)
Jessica M.
Walker, LA
Granted the drive is a bit, I will always stay at Aloft if given the choice! The environment is always homely and the staff is exquisite! Always ready to help! The staff is my favorite part! Always had family when they were around. I love love love Aloft!
Presley S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The aloft I stayed at was nice but it seemed rather understaffed, not everything was as advertised, there was no microwave, and a few other little annoyances made what would have been a perfect stay into a bit of a bummer.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are extremely clean and they scream a funky, young vibe. It has communal areas for watching TV, getting a bite to eat or just people watching. The rooms are modern with eclectic touches very clean lines.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
LOVE aloft hotels! Great atmosphere, decor, and rooms. The price is steep but worth it. I love the modern parts of the hotel and the cozy convenience of the nice places to sit and enjoy company. I highly recommend these!
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA
Just stayed here in Chicago and it was great! The hotel staff was great and the rooms were unique and cool. I also like that they have Bliss products in their bathrooms and offered complimentary bottled water.
Annie P.
Tampa, FL
I love the modern, fun look of aloft hotels. With so many different features in the hotels they are great to stay at no matter the occasion. The customer service is some of the best we have experienced.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?