BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Charlene l.
Greer, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a hip and modern hotel , then Aloft will be a perfect choice. Bright colors. Modern bedrooms. A younger crowd. Affordable costs. You really cannot go wrong with the Aloft Hotel. All of the ones I have stayed in have events (happy hour, salsa or swing dancing) happening during the evening so you would have something to do if you did not want to venture out of the hotel.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed here when I went to New York and thought it was an awesome hotel. We had a great big room and they also had a rooftop lounge that we stayed at until 3 am. It was a great time and everything was super comfortable. I would definitely book with them again for my next trip to NY
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Not a fan of a loft. I recently stayed in one and the bedding in our bedroom was horrible. The pillows on our king size bed were the size of throw pillows and there was no comforter, just a measly blanket that didn't even cover the entire bed. Will not be staying at an a loft again
Leslie B.
Joplin, MO
We used Aloft in Tulsa when we travelled there for a concert. The location was perfect. Our room was simple, sleek, and comfortable. Filled with all the amenities we needed and a relatively friendly staff, we really enjoyed our time there and will use them in the future.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
I would definitely prefer not to stay in these hotels if I had the choice. Customer service was good, but the rooms were below average. They seemed very cheap for how much I was paying. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if there was another similar hotel in the same area.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I stayed in the Aloft Hotels at the Detroit Whitney building in Detroit, Michigan. The room had very modern decor and the hotel lobby was stunning. I don't recall anything bothering me about my stay and i would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
Lindsey M.
Compton, AR
Inexpensive with a more upperclass vibe. Young. Hip. Modern. My last stay in one was for last May's Color Run in Tulsa, OK and as we pulled into Tulsa I checked Expedia to ensure the rate hadn't changed and it had dropped in half!! My friends and I were sharing a room, but we were able to have two rooms for the price of one instead!! So check the rates online before checking in!!
Kianna A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I'm a huge Starwood Hotels fan. I've stayed at the Aloft a total of 6 times and they're awesome. My favorite one is the Aloft at the Domain in Austin, TX. Who wouldn't love walking out the building intothe parking lot of an outlet mall!! Great location and great hotel!
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Top of the line hotels. Very modern and comfortable. They made me feel comfortable and like I was a celebrity. We even have one in the city I live in, right by our University. I have only stayed their once in Texas and was very satisfied overall and felt like a celeb.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I book this hotel moments before arriving at 4am and had someone waiting at the desk for me, cheerfully greeting me. The nicest hotel I've been in with awesome decor, lovely staff and a cool, clean feel all around. I specific seek out these hotels when I travel.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?