BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Porshia |.
Charlotte, NC
We stayed at the Aloft near Miami Fl. We stayed there as a family. The hotel had events for both adults and family friendly. The staff was great in helping us get around. I enjoyed that they had a shuttle that could take us to different location. I was really pleased with the stay and service provided.
Rebecca M.
Weatherford, OK
Nice place to stay for 2 people, but not for families! High priced snacks in the lobby, but it's super funky and modern and I loved the style. Rooms were great, bathroom/shower were super. Make sure you're real comfortable with whomever you stay with because there is frosted glass from the shower into the room.
Emily D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are fun places to stay and are animal friendly. Some even have shelter pets living in the lobby, so this is the perfect hotel for a dog lover. The accommodations are top notch and I have enjoyed each of my stays here.
Yesenia d.
Aloft is my favorite chain of hotels. They have such a friendly staff who are always willing to help. The breakfast bar has a little something from everyone. Rooms are CLEAN and comfortable. Plus the lobby smells so wonderfully, it automatically makes me think of all the great times I've had at aloft!
Chole E.
Fresno, CA
Anytime I find myself in San Fransisco I stay at the Aloft Hotel. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are always clean. The hotel lobby is always energetic and the staff is great. You have to pay for parking in the San Fransisco area, but most hotels do that over there (if they even have parking).
Margo T.
Minneapolis
When I visit San Francisco I always stay at the Aloft because of everything they are about. The food prices are a little bit high but the room is always satisfactory and comfortable. The front desk staff have always been nice. I have not a single complaint about thishotel and those who care for it.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
Aloft in Boston is pretty top notch - such a great environment / atmosphere, everyone is pleasant and relaxed, and the bar has some pretty sweet offerings. The only downside to the Aloft is the lack of room service, and the communal lobby / lounge could be more.......aesthetically pleasing
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had a good experience with this hotel brand. The service and accommodations with this hotel brand have been good, and the bar areas have always been very nice. They are a little pricier than others, but if you are looking for a more trendy hotel experience, then I would recommend them.
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
The Aloft definitely has cool vibes. It's young and fresh. They even have little robots roaming around to serve. It smells like lime lemons! It has a futuristic touch to me. I would definitely consider staying in an Aloft hotel once again. The price inst TOO bad for the quality!
Molly M.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Savannah location and it was amazing.  Free happy hour drinks and snacks and amazing service.  It was cozy and cute and an amazing stay.  I would book again at this chain and now actively look for them in the places I am planning vacations.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?