BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Such a fun hotel chain! I’m not sure if all are like this, but the one in Greenville SC let’s you bring your pups around the hotel including the bar area. Staff is great at this specific hotel and have even allowed to me do a jewelry photo shoot in their bar and Lounge area. Decor and furniture make it an enjoyable atmosphere as well and not so much a hotel feel.
Jessica H.
This hotel shows great hospitality and customer service! Aside from it being nice and the rooms being amazing at a great price, I will continue staying in one of these if I ever get that chance to.
Laura A.
West Newton, MA
The room was very clean and nice enough for the price but the hotel itself was so loud. You could hear the band in the lobby upstairs in the room. Definitely something that needs to be fixed.
Jasmine c.
carrollton, texas
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Comfortable hotels with nice beds and updated modern style furniture and decorations. I love the style of this hotel. Makes you feel like you’re chilling in an apartment versus a stuffy hotel room.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Aloft Hotel in Oklahoma City and I thought it was a beautiful hotel. When we stayed there a jazz fest was happening so we got to partake in that as hotel guest. The amenities were nice but it was raining so it was hard to really enjoy everything. The room was nice and clean and bed was super comfy, it was the best night sleep during the entire road trip.
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed here on my most recent trip to Boston and this was a lovely hotel. Great location and helpful staff. Room was a good size and clean. Hotel was quiet which was good for our toddler at night.
Toni A.
I just wanted to live there if I could. If you haven't visited what are you waiting on!! The shower was large enough for at least 4 the room was very modern and contemporary. They get 5-5 from me
Kate W.
Charlotte, NC
I stayed at the aloft hotel by BWI and was extremely disappointed for the price. The mattress was massively uncomfortable, room smelled and I felt like I would have been better off at a Motel 6.
Mara M.
Allen Park
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at an Aloft hotel for the first time recently and I don’t know how I haven’t started staying at them sooner. Everything was amazing there, from the rooms to the customer service. Would definitely recommend
Molly M.
Ray City, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
WOW. These hotels are so cute! I was very impressed at the modern detail they put into each room, floor, and the lobby. It was just beautiful. Everything was brand new. The staff were fantastic. Everything about the Aloft hotel was great. Would stay there again.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?