BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Bridget M.
Stayed at the Uptown Charlotte hotel. It was very clean and hip. Very modern in the lobby and rooms. Had an amazing shower with nice bed and large tv. Vanity size could have been larger for a girl doing hair and makeup but still very nice. We stayed here after attending a Bruno mars concert!
Kelsey G.
circle pines
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotel! And prices! The staff are very friendly and accommodating! I will continue to use this company! It was also very clean! Very modern I love the decor
Maahum C.
Claremont, CA
LOVE staying at an Aloft if possible. The decor is super fun and trendy, and we have never had any problems with service. Every Aloft I've stayed in has had great rooms and a great gym. They're also relatively affordable compared to other similar "trendy" hotels.
Meg S.
I love how
Modern this hotel is. Their breakfast bar is kind of pointless in my opinion, it is very over priced. We had a room block for our wedding and were very pleased; however I did have trouble securing the block. Hard to get a hold of people and front desk has no power to do anything. It’s clean and nice so I will continue to stay here if pricing is reasonable.
Paris B.
Austin , TX
I stayed at the Aloft in the Domain in Austin, TX recently. It was a beautiful hotel! LOVE the modern bar and decor. The bathroom was also really sleek and nice. However our mini fridge didn't work, which is pretty much my only con. The beds were also SUPER COMFY!
Lexi D.
Fargo
Not a necessarily home-like experience, which Is what I prefer. Though it was a very professional environment and the hotel was very modern, clean, and cared for. There weren't many children as guests which made it a relaxing stay. I'm overall pretty satisfied.
Nichole A.
San Diego , CA
I've stayed at multiple aLoft locations and I've enjoyed them all. They are always clean and well kept. I love the modern look and decor they use in the rooms. They have a bar down stairs at some locations, which is nice, but I haven't ever had at drink at them.
Janet V.
Bensalem , PA
From the lobby to the bathroom in the suite everything was great. Lovely atmosphere, fantastic service. Can't rave enough about the customer service! Stayed twice and both times loved it. Planning another trip and going to stay with aloft if possible. Loooove it
Amber P.
This is the coolest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. I usually don’t like modern style, but this hotel was awesome! The rooms were big and very clean. The whole hotel had an awesome “vibe” to it. Staff was helpful and very happy. Very nice overall! Highly recommend.
Carrie M.
San Diego, CA
Stylish and comfortable hotel at a great price point. Rooms are small but efficient. Properties have a young, fresh vibe and a friendly feeling. Most Aloft properties have similar amenotoes and rooms, so you always know what you're getting when yoi book here.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?