BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Alexis S.
Wentzville , MO
trendy, modern and upscale. these cute boutique hotels are just hidden gems. Im always surprised more people do not know about them. my first experience was the hotel in Atlanta and i was in love. getting on the elevator was like a party in itself.
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I really like the aloft hotels, and the WXYZ bars. They're owned by Westin, so I get to use their point system, and it's easy to accumulate and use. The rooms are always really great quality and modern, and they smell good! I like hotels to have consistency, and I feel like I always know what the rooms will look like when I check in.
Kate M.
Mount Holly, NC
The set up at the aloft hotels is fun and modern. It feels very clean and fresh compared to most hotels. The staff are always friendly!! And helpful with what to do locally.
Vanessa M.
Clifton, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Aloft is by far one of my favorite Brands of Starwood Hotels & Resorts. I have stayed at Aloft Winchester and Aloft Dulles (both in Virginia) and the experience has been great. I love the fact that there is a pool table and a Wii on both lobbies, it makes me feel relaxed and it allows me to socialize with other guests. However, location wise they are a little far away from any place where one can go entertain oneself, grab a bite to eat, etc.
Colleen L.
Highland Park, IL
Rooms are always modern and clean but almost trying too hard to be cool. Bathroom doors aren't always good if traveling with friends and the lobby can be loud with music.
Tory A.
Sharon Hill, PA
The plane itself was very comfortable. It was a very nice size. The customer service was great. all of our needs were met. The booking process online was fairly easy. The dates were available and the prices fit our budget to the tea. I will recommend this hotel.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Our stay was one of the nicest I've had. Our room was stunning! The wall behind the bed had exposed brick. The bedroom was separate from a huge living area with great furniture and a huge tv.
We ordered room service and were thrilled with all of our choices. I would highly recommend and will definitely be staying again.
Rachel P.
Van Buren, AR
Every aloft I stayed at during my cross-country trip was wonderful to me and my two big dogs! I worry about dog friendly hotels because I am not only a clean freak, but I have a lot of chemical allergies. Finding a place like aloft that keeps a lovely, clean hotel that doesn't smell like a bottle of bleach is a dream! They gave my pups treats and a bed each night and the rest of the hotel was perfect for me. I couldn't have been more pleased with Aloft!
Marina M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at the aloft in Chicago just after it opened and it was one of the best hotel experiences I have had in my entire life. The staff was very friendly and kept the hotel clean and cozy. The decor and atmosphere is unique and trendy, plus the restaurant in the hotel had the best breakfast I have ever eaten. Their prices are reasonable and the location was perfect; the rooms we were in had amazing views of the city, which was a extremely nice because I have stayed at other hotels were my view would be a brick wall from the building next door. Highly recommend staying at any alofts.
maria p.
Rooms are nice and clean and the staff is very friendly. The staff was very helpful with restaurants and such. I have stayed once at Aloft in Jacksonville. My favorite part was how comfy the room was. I was overall satisfied except the partying seemed to never stop and I had to wear ear plugs to bed.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?