BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect hotel if you have a pet. I hate trying to find CLEAN hotels when I travel with my dog. Aloft is the only line of hotels that cater to pet owners that travel. It has the same decor and feel as the W hotel and the rooms are clean, well kept and great for the luxury traveler
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Not a fan of a loft. I recently stayed in one and the bedding in our bedroom was horrible. The pillows on our king size bed were the size of throw pillows and there was no comforter, just a measly blanket that didn't even cover the entire bed. Will not be staying at an a loft again
Leslie B.
Joplin, MO
We used Aloft in Tulsa when we travelled there for a concert. The location was perfect. Our room was simple, sleek, and comfortable. Filled with all the amenities we needed and a relatively friendly staff, we really enjoyed our time there and will use them in the future.
Kianna A.
Globetrotter Expert
I'm a huge Starwood Hotels fan. I've stayed at the Aloft a total of 6 times and they're awesome. My favorite one is the Aloft at the Domain in Austin, TX. Who wouldn't love walking out the building intothe parking lot of an outlet mall!! Great location and great hotel!
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Top of the line hotels. Very modern and comfortable. They made me feel comfortable and like I was a celebrity. We even have one in the city I live in, right by our University. I have only stayed their once in Texas and was very satisfied overall and felt like a celeb.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert
I book this hotel moments before arriving at 4am and had someone waiting at the desk for me, cheerfully greeting me. The nicest hotel I've been in with awesome decor, lovely staff and a cool, clean feel all around. I specific seek out these hotels when I travel.
Giselle G.
I like the aloft as SPG has the best rewards around. This is the little sister of W hotels. Not much of a difference other than they are usually not in city limits (usually by airports, suburbs), many don't have room service and none I've been in have nightlife.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
I stayed at the Minneapolis Minnesota aloft a few years ago. If you are looking for modern and sheik this style of hotel is for. Very trendy looking. That being said the rooms were small and if modern is not your style a county in suits is probably a cozier option.
Stephanie T.
Tallahassee, FL
I love aloft hotels! They are super cool and modern! I love how all of them have a full bar so you can just relax without even leaving your hotel. The people who work there are generally Very friendly! I always leave satisfied when I stay at the Aloft.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at Aloft last year and it was a great experience! We got a really good deal on it, and we were so surprised how nice it was. The room was clean and cute, we got good complementary products, we felt safe, and we were in a super convenient location!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?