BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kayla M.
Perrysburg , OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very nice and up to date hotel. Stayed in my first one last October and loved I️t. The staff is so nice and welcoming. Loved the new modern look to it I’m staying here again this December.
Marta V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really liked this hotel. I stayed in a regular queen size room and it was pretty nice. The room wasn't huge, but I really liked that it was super clean and the staff was super professional. great service
Selina R.
Ontario, CA
I love love this hotel! Recently stayed at one of the locations in Tulsa. Very nice and modern feel with low rates. Terrific fresh made to order breakfast bar. Will definitely stay again.
Kelly M.
I stayed in the aLoft in Milwaukee, WI. It was very stylish and in the middle of everything. Beyond that, I was a bit disappointed. It was pretty noisy- both noises from the hallways and from the bars across the river. I am a night owl so I wasn't that bothered, but if I was trying to sleep I could see how that would be annoying. The real reason I am giving a lowish rating is the parking situation. The choices are valet or a parking garage 2 blocks away. I don't mind walking a bit (I like to get steps on my FitBit), but when you have to pay $15 bucks for less than 1 hour of parking it is not cool! Apparently, if there is a 'special event' going on the cost is $15 no matter how long you are in there. Just make sure you are prepared to pay for a lot of parking and you'll be good.
Heather J.
I love love love this place! It is very on trend and great for a night out with the girls. The bar has an exceptional lounge that is a great start to the night! The rooms are very modern in design.
Lauren B.
Beautiful rooms, unique layout and decor. Felt like I was in a spa. The night we stayed there was wonderful entertainment in the lounge area also. Great time! We will definitely be back.
Nickole L.
Kennewick, WA
Aloft hotels are some of my all time favorite! The atmosphere is always so amazing. The bars are nice. You can find great deals on these hotels and I would recommend anyone to stay here!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
Excellent service at the one in Syracuse! The manager deserves all kinds of praise for her service and commitment to helping their elderly guests feel comfortable during a long stay.
Samantha H.
Lowell , MA
I usually stay in Lexington MA. The service is great, drinks are strong asf. Room is cozy/modern. Generally I roll the dice to get a cheap price, but worth every penny when not available!
Nao F.
San Francisco
Every time I need to go on business trip, I try to choose Aloft Hotels because they guarantee the comfortable stay. I stay average twice a year. I love they have big comfy bed!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?