BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Tory A.
Sharon Hill, PA
The plane itself was very comfortable. It was a very nice size. The customer service was great. all of our needs were met. The booking process online was fairly easy. The dates were available and the prices fit our budget to the tea. I will recommend this hotel.
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
My husband and I stayed at an Aloft hotel for our 1 year wedding anniversary. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and really made the special day amazing.
Lindsey G.
Really like the modern decor. My favorite thing about Aloft is that it is pet friendly with NO, I repeat, no pet fee!! That is very hard to find in nice hotels, and we stay at more than our share of them. I actually wish there were more locations so that we could bring our dogs with us on more trips.
member-370c53963
Oklahoma City, OK
Most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in. It was kinda expensive but I somehow got a really good deal on the price. The bathroom was super cool, it was a funky studio feel to it. They provided any cables that you needed in order to hook up a computer to watch movies, and the bed was AMAZING. I wouldn't stay in this hotel with my parents however, only because the shower and glass that you can see from the bed.
Hannah B.
Boone, NC
Stayed in the hotel in the Cuban part of Miami. It was nice and very modern. Our room was a little small, but big enough for what we needed. I fell in love with the pillows there. However, at the end of our stay they charged us $50 for vallet parking and there was no option to park our own car, so that was a little confusing.
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ
The aloft by my college is amazing. The lobby is so different than any other hotel I've ever stayed. Their staff is always so welcoming. The rooms are always clean, and their ballroom is beautiful. When I was in Mexico I went into an Aloft to use the bathroom in the lobby, and it looked identical to the one I've been to in New Jersey. Also the staff was just as nice, and everything was just as clean!
Jen L.
San Francisco, CA
I've stayed at the Aloft Hotel in downtown Chicago numerous times. I recommend it if you're in town just for work during the week. It is super close to everything and the food at the restaurant downstairs is amazing. The only downside is that it can get a little loud on the weekends.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect hotel if you have a pet. I hate trying to find CLEAN hotels when I travel with my dog. Aloft is the only line of hotels that cater to pet owners that travel. It has the same decor and feel as the W hotel and the rooms are clean, well kept and great for the luxury traveler
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Not a fan of a loft. I recently stayed in one and the bedding in our bedroom was horrible. The pillows on our king size bed were the size of throw pillows and there was no comforter, just a measly blanket that didn't even cover the entire bed. Will not be staying at an a loft again
Leslie B.
Joplin, MO
We used Aloft in Tulsa when we travelled there for a concert. The location was perfect. Our room was simple, sleek, and comfortable. Filled with all the amenities we needed and a relatively friendly staff, we really enjoyed our time there and will use them in the future.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?