BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Christine F.
Lakewood, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are all really cool and trendy. I've been to the hotels in several different cities and liked them all. They are reasonably priced for how nice the hotels are as well!
Paola R.
I love the environment and design of aloft hotels. They all have a mostly modern and contemporary design that makes me feel relaxed and refreshed every time that I have stayed at one of these hotels. The staff has always been very friendly, attentive and informative while also keeping the hotel spotless for their guests! Love staying at aloft hotels!
Sarah R.
Addison, TX
I've seen Aloft hotels in cities I've visited before, but until recently I'd been scared to venture from my normal hotel chain. I was pleasently surprised as Aloft was perfect for me. The rooms we're clean & comfortable, and the staff was friendly without being overbearing. The only downfall would be the bar. The drinks we're mediocre and the wait was much to long for how few people we're at the bar, but overall still a great experience and I would stay in an Aloft hotel again.
Kristen D.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Very trendy, hip hotels. If you want a very modern feel, this is your place. Felt it was a bit overpriced on amenities, like food. Very pet friendly though. I enjoy the open layout of the bar and common areas- felt like a cool hang out rather than a place to just crash at nigh t. Thought rooms would be bigger, but they had extremely nice decor.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
We stayed at the Aloft in Downtown Atlanta for part of our visit for our anniversary this past fall, and we're very happy with our stay! We actually stayed at the W on our first night in Atlanta. While we definitely preferred the area of town that the W was in, we actually liked our room at Aloft better! We are definitely looking forward to staying with Aloft again in the future.
Channing W.
I have a love to Aloft. I stayed at the one in Chicago and had a great view and great services. We did have an issue when we checked in, THEY SOLD OUR ROOM TO SOMEONE ELSE. Kinda a big deal. But they found us another room for the night covered the expenses for the night and when we came back to them for the rest of our trip they treated us like kings. Our room was on the top floor and they filled it with fun goodies. Great place to stay just call them if you plan on coming in late.
Alexis S.
Wentzville , MO
trendy, modern and upscale. these cute boutique hotels are just hidden gems. Im always surprised more people do not know about them. my first experience was the hotel in Atlanta and i was in love. getting on the elevator was like a party in itself.
Kate M.
Mount Holly, NC
The set up at the aloft hotels is fun and modern. It feels very clean and fresh compared to most hotels. The staff are always friendly!! And helpful with what to do locally.
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I really like the aloft hotels, and the WXYZ bars. They're owned by Westin, so I get to use their point system, and it's easy to accumulate and use. The rooms are always really great quality and modern, and they smell good! I like hotels to have consistency, and I feel like I always know what the rooms will look like when I check in.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Our stay was one of the nicest I've had. Our room was stunning! The wall behind the bed had exposed brick. The bedroom was separate from a huge living area with great furniture and a huge tv.
We ordered room service and were thrilled with all of our choices. I would highly recommend and will definitely be staying again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?