BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nathalia C.
My husband and I stayed at the Aloft Hotel at the David Whitney in Detroit for a weekend getaway and a concert by one of our favorite artists. To say we were pleasantly surprised would be a massive understatement!

Everything about our stay was lovely. The location is perfect, close to several amazing restaurants and bars. The hotel itself is beautiful—the architecture in the lobby is phenomenal. The room we stayed in had a great view of the city, and was clean, stylish and comfortable.

We highly recommend staying at this hotel and any other Aloft hotels.
Joseph P.
Allen, TX
I have stayed here on multiple occasions, and let me tell you something.... I LOVE these hotels. The rooms are so unique, and pet friendly. I stayed with my fur baby, and they accomodated her so well, with a pet bed, food and water bowls, toys and treats! Also they have a small convenient store tjats oerfect for snacking and small meals, as well as an awesome bar, and pool area.
Stephanie T.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I would never stay here again. Personal and customer service was nice, but there was only one man working the very small front desk. Line took a while to check in. Not just that, but the decor is awful. I get the whole modern thing, but at least match? I expected to walk into a really fancy hotel, but I felt like I walked into a teen's messy room instead. Not my kind of hotel at all.
Stephanie P.
Tampa, FL
I stayed here in Jacksonville and the hotel had recently opened. The design is very modern and hip. The bar and lobby was packed both nights.There was a college gathering/ and bachelor party that continued to party in their rooms after the bar closed and kept the doors open. Management never asked them to be quiet. if it weren't for the noise it would have been a great stay.
Shenell A.
Milwaukee, WI
This Hotel is very sleek and Modern. Their customer service is out of this world and they're very attentive to be sure your stay is nothing but excellent. When staying here I pre booked and received a call ensuring everything was in order and keys were ready for pick up. Something I haven't received from hotels before. This was one of my best stays. Very clean and Modern.
Kerrie B.
Lincolnton, NC
Had a great stay in the hotel in Homewood alabama! So much so that on the way back from NOLA I decided to stay again. Love the area and that the hotel is close to the little shops there in the downtown area. Would return. However, it is better to get on the side of the building opposite of the police department due to a few officers that turn the siren on a little earlier than one would like in the wee hours of the morning. Rooms were clean, spacious and comfy with nice modern decor. Great bar downstairs.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I almost gave 4 stars, but this is for the location by O'Hare and honestly, this location cannot be beat unless your smack in the middle of downtown. there are tons of businesses around, service was nice, and the rooms looked updated. There's also a shuttle service that runs frequently to nearby O'Hare, holla. It's a pretty decent hotel and the price for a king bed room wasn't too bad either.
Paola R.
I love the environment and design of aloft hotels. They all have a mostly modern and contemporary design that makes me feel relaxed and refreshed every time that I have stayed at one of these hotels. The staff has always been very friendly, attentive and informative while also keeping the hotel spotless for their guests! Love staying at aloft hotels!
Christine F.
Lakewood, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are all really cool and trendy. I've been to the hotels in several different cities and liked them all. They are reasonably priced for how nice the hotels are as well!
Sarah R.
Addison, TX
I've seen Aloft hotels in cities I've visited before, but until recently I'd been scared to venture from my normal hotel chain. I was pleasently surprised as Aloft was perfect for me. The rooms we're clean & comfortable, and the staff was friendly without being overbearing. The only downfall would be the bar. The drinks we're mediocre and the wait was much to long for how few people we're at the bar, but overall still a great experience and I would stay in an Aloft hotel again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?