BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
We stayed at the Aloft Seaport in Boston, and it was a very trendy, clean hotel. They also offered free vouchers to purchase snacks from the "market" if you opted to reuse your towels, which we did because our stay was short. HOWEVER, the walls are made of tissue paper, and it was very difficult to fall asleep if there was any noise coming from outside or in a nearby room. I might stay in one in the future if the price is right, but I wouldn't actively seek out one of their hotels.
Meagan M.
Love these hotels! Always our first choice when traveling. Very affordable and always clean! Guest services are always friendly. I love the modern feel of the rooms.
Jessie K.
Painted Post
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the modern feel of the hotel. Stayed in aloft west Nashville and it was a great location if you wanted to be close by but not right in the middle of everything.
Barbara F.
Little Suamico, WI
I didn't appreciate that the Aloft in Milwaukee declined to offer us a discount when we reserved at least ten rooms for our son's wedding in August. Also, the prices of the fresh fruit and snacks in the lobby area were ridiculous; I think I paid around $3 for a banana! The room itself was beautiful (the view from our room was unimpressive), and the location was great, but we only stayed there because the bridal party did; we wouldn't stay there again. It wasn't worth the price.
Christine P.
League City, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Aloft is my favorite. Reasonably priced, clean, good amenities, and with a fun vibe. I love how nice the hotels smell and how they're just a cool place to stay.
Mariana B.
Kansas City.
I loved my experience at Aloft hotels. Everything was great, modern and beautiful. The only cons are the lack of a pool and breakfast. I would definitely come back.
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've stayed at a few aloft hotels and they are all very clean and very contemporary style, almost like apartments hence the name aloft. Great service and good prices.
Blane V.
I stid at the aloft in Rancho Cucamonga,California for my birthday its was amazing! Me and the wife loved it. And the manager was very nice an Gave us a discount.
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
Nice place to go with a significant other. Clean in my experience. Spacious too. I stayed in a room that had a living space and kitchen in addition to a bed/bath.
OH my gosh. The vibe of this hotel when you walk in the lobby is actually very cool but once you walk in to the room.....it screams college dorm. We stayed in the Cleveland Aloft hotel and not only were the carpets sticky and mildewy (isn't this a new hotel??) but the room across from us was having a MASSIVE late night party. Blasting music, alcohol, people coming and going, yelling. We called the front desk to complain and there was no change for a full hour and half. We were up until 3 AM. SO unprofessional. These people should have been kicked out but instead were told to quiet down until they finally stopped. Never again.
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?