BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Denise M.
Wonderful atmosphere. Spacious rooms. Clean and cozy. Great staff. Customer service was good. Not alto of noise from neighboring rooms.
Grace N.
Delaware, OH
The aloft hotel in Cleveland was absolutely goregous! It was close to a lot of restaurants and bars. The staff was incredibly friendly!
Addie G.
Norman Park, GA
If we are going out of town we try our best to stay in aloft. These hotels are updated, modern, and the beds are the most comfortable!
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
I stayed here in Bolingbrook Illinois. It was so beautiful and clean. The staff was so accommodating and nice. The decor was amazing.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the modern style of this hotel. It's very colorful and inviting. The workers were very nice and made sure my stay was enjoyable.
Tanya M.
San Antonio , TX
Loved the rooms, atmosphere and the friendly staff. Definitely a modern feel to the hotel. The staff was very helpful during my stay!
Leslie C.
San Jose, CA
I really like staying at this hotel the design is so modern I love it and they have snack in the lobby and the beds are really comfy
Lisa R.
Christiana, TN
Amazing first visit. I often felt like I was the only guest staying with them. They went above and beyond what was expected of them.
Tracy B.
Chic, trendy and beautiful hotels in prime locations! They offer fantastic amenities - love staying here when I get the opportunity!
Jamie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed in Tulsa on NYE and loved it! Super great hotel and very modern! Had two guys follow us back and wish the security was better!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?