BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Blane V.
I stid at the aloft in Rancho Cucamonga,California for my birthday its was amazing! Me and the wife loved it. And the manager was very nice an Gave us a discount.
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
Nice place to go with a significant other. Clean in my experience. Spacious too. I stayed in a room that had a living space and kitchen in addition to a bed/bath.
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at a few aloft hotels and they are all very clean and very contemporary style, almost like apartments hence the name aloft. Great service and good prices.
Kiersten S.
Minot, ND
Very nice hotel. Room was extremely clean. Staff was very friendly and took great care of us. Will stay there again and recommend them to our friends and family.
Allison J.
Rogers, AR
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed with Aloft several times in different locations. Always in a very interesting building and design and decor are impressive. A great hotel experience.
Courtney B.
Aloft hotels differentiate themselves through their modern, contemporary interiors and "youthful" and "hip" ambiance. But honestly, I don't really care about any of that. All I'm looking for in a hotel experience is a clean, comfortable, quiet bed and excellent customer service. Aloft generally provides good service, but I find their sparse interiors with hard concrete floors and unadorned walls can be a bit of an echo chamber and thus noise can occasionally carry across the property proving quite the nuisance.
Beth R.
Bentonville , AR
Our new favorite brand of hotel!! We stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa, OK for a two night getaway. Location was amazing (right across the street from our concert venue), fun food options nearby, will stay again!
Amber D.
Deltona , FL
These hotels are pretty nice for the price! Very modernized and minimalistic, depending on the location. I stayed at the Aloft in Jacksonville. The room was nice and was the lobby, but the pool was lackluster. It was in a great location
Saba C.
Brooklyn, NY
I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Brooklyn. They have great service and really nice rooms. They were able to book us without a reservation. And, depending on the room, the views are nice. I would stay here again.
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Pretty much my favorite hotel for business travel. The room are clean, spacious and modern. The lobby feels like a living room and the food/bar offerings are good.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?