BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Christine P.
League City, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Aloft is my favorite. Reasonably priced, clean, good amenities, and with a fun vibe. I love how nice the hotels smell and how they're just a cool place to stay.
Mariana B.
Kansas City.
I loved my experience at Aloft hotels. Everything was great, modern and beautiful. The only cons are the lack of a pool and breakfast. I would definitely come back.
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
Nice place to go with a significant other. Clean in my experience. Spacious too. I stayed in a room that had a living space and kitchen in addition to a bed/bath.
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've stayed at a few aloft hotels and they are all very clean and very contemporary style, almost like apartments hence the name aloft. Great service and good prices.
Blane V.
I stid at the aloft in Rancho Cucamonga,California for my birthday its was amazing! Me and the wife loved it. And the manager was very nice an Gave us a discount.
OH my gosh. The vibe of this hotel when you walk in the lobby is actually very cool but once you walk in to the room.....it screams college dorm. We stayed in the Cleveland Aloft hotel and not only were the carpets sticky and mildewy (isn't this a new hotel??) but the room across from us was having a MASSIVE late night party. Blasting music, alcohol, people coming and going, yelling. We called the front desk to complain and there was no change for a full hour and half. We were up until 3 AM. SO unprofessional. These people should have been kicked out but instead were told to quiet down until they finally stopped. Never again.
Kiersten S.
Minot, ND
Very nice hotel. Room was extremely clean. Staff was very friendly and took great care of us. Will stay there again and recommend them to our friends and family.
Allison J.
Rogers, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed with Aloft several times in different locations. Always in a very interesting building and design and decor are impressive. A great hotel experience.
Courtney B.
Aloft hotels differentiate themselves through their modern, contemporary interiors and "youthful" and "hip" ambiance. But honestly, I don't really care about any of that. All I'm looking for in a hotel experience is a clean, comfortable, quiet bed and excellent customer service. Aloft generally provides good service, but I find their sparse interiors with hard concrete floors and unadorned walls can be a bit of an echo chamber and thus noise can occasionally carry across the property proving quite the nuisance.
Beth R.
Bentonville , AR
Our new favorite brand of hotel!! We stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa, OK for a two night getaway. Location was amazing (right across the street from our concert venue), fun food options nearby, will stay again!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?