BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Caris A.
Lewisville, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I really really love aloft hotel! They are very modern, clean, chic, beautiful. I can't say enough about them. Employees are friendly and the atmosphere is always pleasant!
Kelsey K.
I have stayed at the Milwaukee location. I love the modern decor and design. They had a nice outdooor area in the middle. The xyz bar was also a nice touch with the pool table. Beds could be more comfortable
Courtney S.
Gainesville, VA
We loved aloft in Charlotte and would definitely stay again. It was SO modern that it was almost difficult to figure out the switches and water and what not at times.
Jessie K.
Painted Post
Globetrotter Expert
Love the modern feel of the hotel. Stayed in aloft west Nashville and it was a great location if you wanted to be close by but not right in the middle of everything.
Caureen P.
Tucson
Me and my husband love going to the one in phx! Nice place and close to food and such.  Just wish they had a free breakfast but they have free coffee so I'll take it!
Meagan M.
Love these hotels! Always our first choice when traveling. Very affordable and always clean! Guest services are always friendly. I love the modern feel of the rooms.
Mariana B.
Kansas City.
I loved my experience at Aloft hotels. Everything was great, modern and beautiful. The only cons are the lack of a pool and breakfast. I would definitely come back.
Barbara F.
Little Suamico, WI
I didn't appreciate that the Aloft in Milwaukee declined to offer us a discount when we reserved at least ten rooms for our son's wedding in August. Also, the prices of the fresh fruit and snacks in the lobby area were ridiculous; I think I paid around $3 for a banana! The room itself was beautiful (the view from our room was unimpressive), and the location was great, but we only stayed there because the bridal party did; we wouldn't stay there again. It wasn't worth the price.
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at a few aloft hotels and they are all very clean and very contemporary style, almost like apartments hence the name aloft. Great service and good prices.
OH my gosh. The vibe of this hotel when you walk in the lobby is actually very cool but once you walk in to the room.....it screams college dorm. We stayed in the Cleveland Aloft hotel and not only were the carpets sticky and mildewy (isn't this a new hotel??) but the room across from us was having a MASSIVE late night party. Blasting music, alcohol, people coming and going, yelling. We called the front desk to complain and there was no change for a full hour and half. We were up until 3 AM. SO unprofessional. These people should have been kicked out but instead were told to quiet down until they finally stopped. Never again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?