BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nadire M.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my go to hotel. The rooms are very nice clean. The people working there are always friendly. This is one of those hotels you can check-in at 6 am and you don't check out till the following day.
Saba C.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Brooklyn. They have great service and really nice rooms. They were able to book us without a reservation. And, depending on the room, the views are nice. I would stay here again.
Allison B.
DRESDEN, TN
I stayed here on my wedding night in New Orleans. It was an old bank building and it had major character. The valet service was great and we had any amenities we needed. Super cute rooms and great view.
Teiara T.
Brooklyn , NY
Love the aloft. The beds are super comfortable and the rooms are very modern . I love the glass encased showers(I will not stay anywhere with cloth shower curtains) and the fact that they use bliss products A+
Sarah Z.
Milan, OH
I loved the atmosphere at aloft. It was modern and simple. Lots of cool details, great customer service, clean and simple! Nothing too fancy yet it's modern style has a nice appeal! I deff recommend
Micaela G.
Ridgewood, NY
The aloft is a great place to stay. I love the modern decor of the room (none of those outdated furnishings you see in traditional hotels). While the prices can run on the higher side at times, the aloft is one of my first choices in hotels if there is one in the area.
Samantha I.
I staying in Charlotte NC and fell in love! It is so hip, modern, and chic! They have a great gym, pool, patio, and pet area! The rooms are spacious and comfy. Would recommend these hotels to anyone.
Jenna M.
I stayed in this hotel in Denver, CO. We got in around 8 pm and there was only 1 person working at the front desk. It took an extremely long time to check in. We went to our room to find the sink clogged. We called down to the front desk to come and fix it. They said they would be up quickly, but it took 1 hour to have someone come up. He couldn't fix it, so he moved our room. We got to our new room, and the toilet and shower were broken. Once again we called down to the desk. It took another 45 minutes to get someone up to us. He was able to fix the toilet, but not the shower. He couldn't move us rooms again, so we had to do without a shower for the weekend. We then got home to find out we were double charged for our room. We called the hotel to get things figured out. This was at 2pm on a Monday. We got told only the manager could fix this, but they were busy and would call us back. They never called. It took us calling 3 additional calls to get to a manager.
Jacqueline G.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing hotel great service. Only down side was that the towels felt super rough & scratchy and bed sheets/ comforter was paper thin. Other than those 2 things I loved my experience at this hotel.
Heather R.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The rooms were not at all measured up to the price paid. So very small and the design was more for a single business man. Very streamlined and bland. I would not stay at this hotel by choice again!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?