BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Darby D.
Broaddus, TX
Love love love these hotels!!! Very large and nice! Perfect for when staying for multiple days! Great free breakfast in the mornings and perfectly nice rooms! Also good for large families
Chyenne L.
Vinita
Stayed at the Aloft in downtown when some of the girls and I done a pub crawl for cancer. They were very helpful, we needed and early check in and they made it happen.
Caris A.
Lewisville, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really really love aloft hotel! They are very modern, clean, chic, beautiful. I can't say enough about them. Employees are friendly and the atmosphere is always pleasant!
Livia A.
Traverse City, MI
Amazing rooms. The king size bed is just amazing. The service is great. It’s comfortable, the one I stayed at allowed pets, which is amazing. I would highly recommend.
Dana T.
My hotel room was gorgeous, spacious and luxurious.  Just what we wanted for a night away.  Aloft keeps their hotel rooms clean and the staff is always great!
Kelsey K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at the Milwaukee location. I love the modern decor and design. They had a nice outdooor area in the middle. The xyz bar was also a nice touch with the pool table. Beds could be more comfortable
Caitey T.
Prescott, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Only have been once. Okay experience. Cool design with the modern aspects. Desk person gave me a hard time about not being 21...and the hotel seemed a little dirty...
Courtney S.
Gainesville, VA
We loved aloft in Charlotte and would definitely stay again. It was SO modern that it was almost difficult to figure out the switches and water and what not at times.
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
We stayed at the Aloft Seaport in Boston, and it was a very trendy, clean hotel. They also offered free vouchers to purchase snacks from the "market" if you opted to reuse your towels, which we did because our stay was short. HOWEVER, the walls are made of tissue paper, and it was very difficult to fall asleep if there was any noise coming from outside or in a nearby room. I might stay in one in the future if the price is right, but I wouldn't actively seek out one of their hotels.
Caureen P.
Tucson
Me and my husband love going to the one in phx! Nice place and close to food and such.  Just wish they had a free breakfast but they have free coffee so I'll take it!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?