BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think the Aloft chain of hotels is so nice. I love staying there, and will continue to stay there. They have a great rewards program and you can always find a deal on a room.
Nice atmosphere. The rooms are designed different than your everyday hotel , which was nice . I enjoyed the ambiance. However parking isn't free which is a real disappointment
Brooke M.
Lancaster, PA
This hotel is really modern and hip inside. The one I stayed at was in Denver. Decent size rooms. All super clean. Great costumer service! Would book again if ever in the area!
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed here for my birthday and I loved it. It was very clean modern. We happened to stumble up on this hotel in the middle of the night while in Cleveland after leaving a disgusting dirty hotel that we originally booked. When we arrived the women at the check in desk apologized for the awful time we were had had, gave us a discount on the room since it was about 2am when we were checking in and would be leaving later in the morning. She also comped us some snacks. Over all it was a great time. I loved the hotel.
Karina S.
Pineville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am a flight attendant and I stayed in many hotels but this one of my top favorites!!! When you walk in it very modern and chic. Nice place to lay out and talk out side or go inside and play pool and get a drink by the bar. When heading to my room, when I open the room I feel relaxed after a long day. The products that Aloft uses is Bliss! I love Bliss....its really high quality stuff for your hair and body, I love the marine smell of it, as well 2 commentary Dasani waters, a mini fridge....If you are looking for a modern hotel this is it. Aloft is the best!!!!

I been to the Aloft in:
Charleston, SC
Charlotte, NC
Jacksonville, FL
Baltimore, MD

All great!!!!
Debra B.
I love the modern and chic look of the ALoft Hotels. Staying with them feels like my home away from home. This hotel establishment is the perfect way to escape in style.
Darby D.
Broaddus, TX
Love love love these hotels!!! Very large and nice! Perfect for when staying for multiple days! Great free breakfast in the mornings and perfectly nice rooms! Also good for large families
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
Have only stayed at one ALoft hotel but had a great experience!  Very clean, modern and comfortable and the staff was very friendly.  Would recommend for sure!
Kelsey K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at the Milwaukee location. I love the modern decor and design. They had a nice outdooor area in the middle. The xyz bar was also a nice touch with the pool table. Beds could be more comfortable
Chyenne L.
Vinita
Stayed at the Aloft in downtown when some of the girls and I done a pub crawl for cancer. They were very helpful, we needed and early check in and they made it happen.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?