BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Tinea G.
Love the theme of the hotel! They have squishy floors in the elevator that entertained me! Lol love their rooms they could be a bit bigger and if they could have a bathtub also! But still a good stay a little pricey
Jennifer S.
Charlottesville
Clean with friendly staff and nice amenities. The description of the amenities online matched what I saw at the hotel and the grounds seemed safe and clean as well. Rooms were not too noisy and beds were comfy. A good price for the rooms we stayed in.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Love me some Aloft! They're the same everywhere you go so you know what you're getting into. They support fantastic local musicians who are local to the city or traveling through town which is a huge bonus! Fun vibe.
Nicole Y.
Doral, FL
This hotel is one of the best out there!! It's very moderns and has everything you might need while traveling. I've never had any problem with this hotel and they are everywhere. I'd certainly recommend this hotel!
Berkeley D.
The Aloft I usually stay at is in NYC. It has a great location, the most amazing customer service, and decorated beautifully! What more could I want in a hotel for the weekend? I was completely satisfied overall.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, FL
Liked the vibe of the hotel and the friendless and cleanliness of staff and hotel good customer service had our room ready early. Stayed at the ALoft in Miami and the views were great. Would recommend to others
Farredeh B.
Monroe, GA
Room was nice, but the customer service at the front desk wasn't the most efficient. There was only 1 bartenter/waitress on staff while I stayed there during a busy conference in Atl so the service was slow.
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
We love the modern clean style of aloft. We have always had great customer service and clean rooms. We have only stayed twice but had great experiences both tines. We were very satisfied and would recommend it.
Sujin H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This spg property is very hip and trendy! I have been to two different aloft locations and enjoyed both very much! I loved the Bliss products they provided in the toiletry! I would recommend it to my friends!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's always pleasant to stay at aloft. Pretty modern, always have great bar/lounge areas. Good costumer service and design. I stay at an aloft maybe once a year. Very satisfied with my stays there in the past.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?