BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jenny E.
Stayed in the Aloft in Greenville, SC, right in the heart of downtown. The hotel was extremely clean, very modern and the rooms provided everything to make you feel right at home!
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
Really great service! Stayed at the Aloft in Doral, Miami and had an amazing stay with my husband. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bar had an awesome happy hour, and the breakfast was also yummy! We would definitely stay there again!
Zoriah W.
Forney, Tx
Great service influence friendly the location I've been to Is very Great service influence friendly the location I've been to is very nice recommend five star great cleaning staff
Lele L.
They're the bomb. The ones where I stay are designed so... futuristic. That's the best way I can think of it. Price isnt too bad either. Definitely a place to stay at least once.
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert
I think the Aloft chain of hotels is so nice. I love staying there, and will continue to stay there. They have a great rewards program and you can always find a deal on a room.
Nice atmosphere. The rooms are designed different than your everyday hotel , which was nice . I enjoyed the ambiance. However parking isn't free which is a real disappointment
Brooke M.
Lancaster, PA
This hotel is really modern and hip inside. The one I stayed at was in Denver. Decent size rooms. All super clean. Great costumer service! Would book again if ever in the area!
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed here for my birthday and I loved it. It was very clean modern. We happened to stumble up on this hotel in the middle of the night while in Cleveland after leaving a disgusting dirty hotel that we originally booked. When we arrived the women at the check in desk apologized for the awful time we were had had, gave us a discount on the room since it was about 2am when we were checking in and would be leaving later in the morning. She also comped us some snacks. Over all it was a great time. I loved the hotel.
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
Have only stayed at one ALoft hotel but had a great experience!  Very clean, modern and comfortable and the staff was very friendly.  Would recommend for sure!
Debra B.
I love the modern and chic look of the ALoft Hotels. Staying with them feels like my home away from home. This hotel establishment is the perfect way to escape in style.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?