BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Victoria M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Trendy places. But the couple times I've stayed weren't all that great. The floor would have been softer to sleep on than the bed and the walls were paper thin. It was clean though.
Julie H.
Perkins
We just love how modern this hotel is and we always find the stay very pleasant with great customer service and rooms that are comfortable and don't look like they're from the 50s.
Rachel C.
Love aloft. Their locations are great and the hotels are always satisfactory. We stayed in Asheville NC and the hotel was perfect for our 3 night stay. Clean and modern. Hotel bar right inside. Easy access to parking. Would definitely recommend.
Victoria R.
My family loves to travel and stay in hotels close to amusement parks or out-of-state trips. And this brand of hotel is probably the most modern I have ever seen and I love that fact, it's so welcome here and prices to stay or not that expensive .
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
Really great service! Stayed at the Aloft in Doral, Miami and had an amazing stay with my husband. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bar had an awesome happy hour, and the breakfast was also yummy! We would definitely stay there again!
Zoriah W.
Forney, Tx
Great service influence friendly the location I've been to Is very Great service influence friendly the location I've been to is very nice recommend five star great cleaning staff
Jenny E.
Stayed in the Aloft in Greenville, SC, right in the heart of downtown. The hotel was extremely clean, very modern and the rooms provided everything to make you feel right at home!
Lele L.
They're the bomb. The ones where I stay are designed so... futuristic. That's the best way I can think of it. Price isnt too bad either. Definitely a place to stay at least once.
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis
Very good customer service.  Large rooms with lots of space.  Clean.  The only complaint I had was there were not enough applicable restaurants within the hotel.
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think the Aloft chain of hotels is so nice. I love staying there, and will continue to stay there. They have a great rewards program and you can always find a deal on a room.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?