BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nickole L.
Kennewick, WA
Aloft hotels are some of my all time favorite! The atmosphere is always so amazing. The bars are nice. You can find great deals on these hotels and I would recommend anyone to stay here!
Vaughn S.
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft hotels are fine when traveling by myself. Rooms tend to be smaller and very similar to a college dorm room. Not my preferred hotel but I wouldn't shy away from staying if it's convenient.
Aracely M.
Moreno Valley
This hotel is really nice. And the rooms are really nice. I love the shower is so pretty. What I didn't like Is that you cannot check in earlier than 3pm and if you do you have to pay 50 bucks not right.
Kristen E.
Southampton, MA
I stayed at an Aloft in Charleston, SC. It has a very hip and modern feel. I did not like that the hallways were dark and not lit well, and there is also no restaurant on site. They have a "grab and go" deli case but I prefer a sit down restaurant.
Kelly W.
I've stayed in an Aloft in Denver, Tulsa, and OKC. It's always a pleasant stay. Dog friendly and the hotels are very unique and modern.
Also, the complementary bottled water is nice
Rachel C.
Love aloft. Their locations are great and the hotels are always satisfactory. We stayed in Asheville NC and the hotel was perfect for our 3 night stay. Clean and modern. Hotel bar right inside. Easy access to parking. Would definitely recommend.
Victoria M.
Globetrotter Expert
Trendy places. But the couple times I've stayed weren't all that great. The floor would have been softer to sleep on than the bed and the walls were paper thin. It was clean though.
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
Really great service! Stayed at the Aloft in Doral, Miami and had an amazing stay with my husband. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bar had an awesome happy hour, and the breakfast was also yummy! We would definitely stay there again!
Victoria R.
My family loves to travel and stay in hotels close to amusement parks or out-of-state trips. And this brand of hotel is probably the most modern I have ever seen and I love that fact, it's so welcome here and prices to stay or not that expensive .
Jenny E.
Stayed in the Aloft in Greenville, SC, right in the heart of downtown. The hotel was extremely clean, very modern and the rooms provided everything to make you feel right at home!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?