BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nickole L.
Kennewick, WA
Aloft hotels are some of my all time favorite! The atmosphere is always so amazing. The bars are nice. You can find great deals on these hotels and I would recommend anyone to stay here!
Lauren B.
Beautiful rooms, unique layout and decor. Felt like I was in a spa. The night we stayed there was wonderful entertainment in the lounge area also. Great time! We will definitely be back.
Vaughn S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are fine when traveling by myself. Rooms tend to be smaller and very similar to a college dorm room. Not my preferred hotel but I wouldn't shy away from staying if it's convenient.
Aracely M.
Moreno Valley
This hotel is really nice. And the rooms are really nice. I love the shower is so pretty. What I didn't like Is that you cannot check in earlier than 3pm and if you do you have to pay 50 bucks not right.
Kristen E.
Southampton, MA
I stayed at an Aloft in Charleston, SC. It has a very hip and modern feel. I did not like that the hallways were dark and not lit well, and there is also no restaurant on site. They have a "grab and go" deli case but I prefer a sit down restaurant.
Rachel C.
Love aloft. Their locations are great and the hotels are always satisfactory. We stayed in Asheville NC and the hotel was perfect for our 3 night stay. Clean and modern. Hotel bar right inside. Easy access to parking. Would definitely recommend.
Kelly W.
I've stayed in an Aloft in Denver, Tulsa, and OKC. It's always a pleasant stay. Dog friendly and the hotels are very unique and modern.
Also, the complementary bottled water is nice
Victoria M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Trendy places. But the couple times I've stayed weren't all that great. The floor would have been softer to sleep on than the bed and the walls were paper thin. It was clean though.
Julie H.
Perkins
We just love how modern this hotel is and we always find the stay very pleasant with great customer service and rooms that are comfortable and don't look like they're from the 50s.
Artesia M.
Jacksonville , FL
Amazing I stayed at the one in downtown Orlando it was literally in the middle of everything the only time we had to drive was when we went to the city walk. Awesome bar and scenery
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?