BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Modern decor, friendly staff, dog friendly and super affordable. That said, it's not luxury, but a great value for the money. Stayed at one in Phoenix and would check out other locations.
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
We stayed in the Aloft hotel last year in Atlanta. The hotel was very clean and modern. The staff for the most part was friendly. It was a little pricey in my opinion for the service provided but it was an excellent location and we would stay there again.
Marta V.
Globetrotter Expert
I really liked this hotel. I stayed in a regular queen size room and it was pretty nice. The room wasn't huge, but I really liked that it was super clean and the staff was super professional. great service
Mary W.
Plymouth, MI
By far my favorite hotel to stay at in Detroit. Extremely hip and located right in the heart of the city, it was the perfect place to spend a weekend with my boyfriend at. Everyone was so nice and helpful from the front desk to the bell men. Overall a great experience.
Selina R.
Ontario, CA
I love love this hotel! Recently stayed at one of the locations in Tulsa. Very nice and modern feel with low rates. Terrific fresh made to order breakfast bar. Will definitely stay again.
Brandi K.
Cumberland, MD
Aloft was very convenient to the airport and their shuttle service ran great but our room had lights that didn't work and a toilet that barely flushed. We called for maintenance and they never came.
Nao F.
San Francisco
Every time I need to go on business trip, I try to choose Aloft Hotels because they guarantee the comfortable stay. I stay average twice a year. I love they have big comfy bed!
Nickole L.
Kennewick, WA
Aloft hotels are some of my all time favorite! The atmosphere is always so amazing. The bars are nice. You can find great deals on these hotels and I would recommend anyone to stay here!
Kathy C.
First time user, stayed in their Frisco, TX location. Was there for an event and they were very accommodating and spirited! The staff was friendly, the rooms were spacious and clean. Would stay at an Aloft Hotel in the future and recommend it to others!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
Excellent service at the one in Syracuse! The manager deserves all kinds of praise for her service and commitment to helping their elderly guests feel comfortable during a long stay.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?