BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Gena R.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft is supposed to be a really good hotel, but I am extremely disappointed with it. We stayed with them several times in different countries and I have to say that this hotel is extremely overpriced for what it offers.
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at one in Green Bay and I absolutely loved it! It was super updated and had everything I need in the room. The modern look was super fun and different to try out. The staff was exceptional and overall I loved my stay!
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
Stayed at one in AZ while visiting family and the hotel was nice for the price! The front desk people were nice as well, always greeting you by name when you walked by, which is rare! I would definitely stay at an Aloft again!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently stayed at the Aloft Hotel in Brooklyn had a pretty good experience overall. My room was not as big as I'd like, but the service and amenities were top notch. Also the rooftop Lounge was very hip and serves great drinks
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
Only once But I swear I could live there. It is so modern and gorgeous encounter with the customer service is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. My favorite part is the slate clean the comfortable and cozy atmosphere
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
The aloft hotels are so fun to stay at! The rooms and amenities are so trendy! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we would love to stay there again. If you are questioning whether to book here or not, I definitely recommend!
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
As SPG hotels, Aloft if the one of my favorite hotel brand among all. I really like their concept in interior and modern atmosphere of it. If I have several options in choosing a hotel, I definately go with Aloft if it's available around.
Kimberly K.
Redmond, OR
Just recently stayed at an Aloft property and loved it! Very modern, comfortable and trendy. The beds were comfy, the shower was roomy and nicely designed and there were necessary "creature comforts" like cups, water, etc.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Has a very sleek design and the ambiance is great. The rooms are pretty affordable. Although for a king suite it was pretty much a regular size hotel room. But the room was really clean and had voice command which was cool
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
We had this hotel in Orlando as our preferred vendor! It was so amazing! Our guests loved it. Modern, but cozy feel. I will stay in any a loft in areas that I travel.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?