BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
Globetrotter Expert
We had our Navy Ball here in Tucson. We had an outside party. It was so fun and awesome and swanky. Fun evening and memorable! I enjoyed dancing and the fire in the patio seating. Yes good stay.
Ashley V.
The hotel prices were really good for the area I was in for example I stayed in downtown Miami and I had a great view the rooms were spacious and I had a good customer service I would recommend.
Saffy J.
Orlando
Globetrotter Expert
When ever you get to choose an Aloft hotel, just say yes to them. Staying at an Aloft hotel feels fancy. They are ultra chic hotels which I think people should try. Guest services are amazing.
Christina V.
Romulus
Globetrotter Expert
I always make sure when i am traveling to see if there is a Aloft hotel in the area. The hotels are always clean and the staff are outstanding. i like that they try to be a green hotel as well!
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I LOVE the A Loft hotel in Dallas and I'm happy Austin is getting one. I go see live music a lot in Dallas and stay there whenever I can. The rooms are so cute and clean, even the bar was fun!
Anjali K.
The lobby is small and unwelcoming but the staff is the opposite. The customer service is really good, the rooms are clean, the food in the restaurant and the breakfast was good. I have no complaints although I have only stayed there once I was satisfied overall
Dallas L.
I stayed at one of these hotel is Colorado last summer. And planning my next vacation this coming summer I will stay again. The experience I had with them was amazing, and my favorite thing is, is they have a huge candy bar. I will recommend anyone to these hotels.
Amanda L.
Charlotte, NC
A loft is a very hip and modern hotel. We enjoyed every second there and it was my 16 year old and myself and they accommodated everything for us. Only a 2 night stay, but , very satisfying!
Sarina M.
Bellevue
Globetrotter Expert
Awesome modern interior and style! Really comfortable stay and great service. Only thing I did not like was the set up of their breakfast. It was expensive and they never offer continental.
Nik M.
The Aloft Hotel I stayed in in Cleveland recently was more like a business hotel, which is fine. The first room I was given seemed like it had seen better days - scuff marks on the walls, peeling paint in the bathroom area's ceiling, so I asked to be moved. This room was better, but for the price, I expected a small living room area. The pictures on the booking website made it seem like that was the case, but it was just a bedroom and bathroom. The staff was incredibly friendly and patient with me, so I appreciate that. If you get a room with a view of Lake Erie, it really is a nice one. The area of the Flats in Cleveland where this hotel sits has undergone a real transformation and there are a ton of restaurants and nightlife in walking distance. I'd stay there again for those reasons alone.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?