BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Margo T.
Minneapolis
When I visit San Francisco I always stay at the Aloft because of everything they are about. The food prices are a little bit high but the room is always satisfactory and comfortable. The front desk staff have always been nice. I have not a single complaint about thishotel and those who care for it.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
ALoft is amazing! From the moment you walk in the doors. The decor is very clean and contemporary. The smell will just wrap you up and sweep you off your feet! The rooms are so great! The beds are very comfortable. On top of all of that, the prices are pretty much unbeatable! Highly recommended!!!!
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
Aloft in Boston is pretty top notch - such a great environment / atmosphere, everyone is pleasant and relaxed, and the bar has some pretty sweet offerings. The only downside to the Aloft is the lack of room service, and the communal lobby / lounge could be more.......aesthetically pleasing
Areej N.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've stayed in my fair share of Aloft hotels, from Miami to Atlanta. Their style is great, and the prices per room are very reasonable. Their very accommodating with the guests and everything was very spot-clean and the staff were very quick to make sure to resolve any issues that I had.
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
Globetrotter Expert
I have had a good experience with this hotel brand. The service and accommodations with this hotel brand have been good, and the bar areas have always been very nice. They are a little pricier than others, but if you are looking for a more trendy hotel experience, then I would recommend them.
Christine B.
Webster, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Aloft in Philadelphia and was very surprised by how modern and chic it was decorated. The bar had a bunch of board games to play and even offered to play when he wasn't busy. After my trip I have definitely looked into staying at other Aloft hotels while I'm out of town.
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
The Aloft definitely has cool vibes. It's young and fresh. They even have little robots roaming around to serve. It smells like lime lemons! It has a futuristic touch to me. I would definitely consider staying in an Aloft hotel once again. The price inst TOO bad for the quality!
Patricia B.
Aurora, IL
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed at the Aloft location in Rosemont, Illinois with a group of friends. We got a great deal on a room through Booking.com. The rooms are beautiful and roomy. This location was close to a lot of restaurants and attractions in the area. Not far from the airport either.
Molly M.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Savannah location and it was amazing.  Free happy hour drinks and snacks and amazing service.  It was cozy and cute and an amazing stay.  I would book again at this chain and now actively look for them in the places I am planning vacations.
Julia H.
Sayville, NY
Globetrotter Expert
The rooms in this hotel are so unique if recommend to anyone they have to stay here at least once! I'm a frequent traveler and choose aloft any time it's a choice
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?