BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Britt C.
charlotte
Cool vibe, modern looking rooms and you can bring your dog to any ALOFT which is a huge plus. Only downfall is these hotels are always in the best areas and are less expensive so it can be an interesting crowd and somewhat noisy.
Taylor W.
Azusa, CA
Love this hotel. Stayed at aLoft for my brothers wedding and had a great experience. Prices are not too bad, staff is nice and attentive, and the rooms are well kept. The bar in the lobby is a plus and has a fun and modern vibe.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
Aloft hotels are super modern and comfortable. I was pleseantly surprised by the accomidations especially for how much i paid for them. It was a 4 star hotel at a 2 star rate. I will deff be going back anytime i travel.
Jenny M.
Gastonia , NC
My family and I stayed at the Aloft located uptown Charlotte, NC. It's in the actual epicenter so all we did was take the elevator down to restaurants, stores etc. it had an amazing view and the staff was very friendly.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
My husband and I stayed at one of these hotels the night of our wedding, and it was a beautiful hotel! The room was spacious, nice bed with quality linens, modern design, and wonderful customer service (especially the shuttle worker who drove us to the airport at 4am!) Could not have asked for a better place to relax after a long day. It felt luxurious without paying an outrageous amount of money. Definitely recommend!
Kate R.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It was a great place to stay. The room was extremely nice and comfortable. It was very European which we loved and it was clean. Everyone working was super nice and I tell my friends about it all the time. Great place
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We stayed at the location in Chicago and it was in the perfect location. The rooms are small but well designed and efficient. I was impressed with the service because I asked the front desk for directions to a drug store. The staffer asked what I needed from the store and showed me that they sell cold medicine and first aid kits onsite. If you're very sick, it's a great service so you don't have the brave the cold.
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Visited the Aloft in Chicago near O'Hare Airport a few years ago. I believe that this was my favorite hotel that I have visited over the past few years. The decor was beautiful, our bathroom was huge, or view was amazing and the room gave off a romantic vibe. Will definitely be visiting again.
M A.
Yukon
I have absolutely loved every ALOFT hotel I have ever stayed at. My favorite part is how modern the hotels are. They don’t feel like a regular old hotel! Great costumer service all around! Very satisfied all around.
Ashley H.
New Albany, OH
Aloft is an amazing hotel. Every time I walk into a building it smells like a vacation. I work a lot and travel, so going to an Aloft and even staying one night, always feels like a mini escape from responsibility!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?