BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Eshé 👑.
Wolverhampton
This hotel has to be one of the most unusual hotels i've ever stayed in. The architecture was just very intriguing and futuristic. Unfortunately I didn't have a very long stay so i did not have as much time as I needed to explore the hotel fully. The customer service was very high quality and I enjoyed my stay despite the short duration.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are typically located in nice neighborhoods, no matter where you stay with them. I’ve stayed in several in at least three continents and they have consistently good service, clean and comfortable accommodations with relatively lively pool/bar/restaurant common areas. I will continue to seek out Aloft hotels when possible.
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Amazing hotel and amazing rooms. I was so pleased at my first time in aloft and cant wait to go back. Very clean, modern and nice. The hotel bar/lounge had great food and service.
Emra L.
Rochester Hills, MI
Stayed in the aLoft outside of Chicago and I loved it. The interior was colorful and it made you feel like you were on a vacation. The workers were also very friendly and helpful!
Annie G.
As the newest boutique hotel in Redmond, Washington, I was impressed from the moment I stepped into their lobby. Featuring a lively neon bar, and shuffle board games, the small hotel felt happening. The room itself was pretty spacious with an incredibly comfortable king bed, pop art decor and warm colors. I would stay again!
amanda p.
Los Angeles , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at these hotels for business trips. They are perfect for a short stays when you are going in and out of hotels during meetings. Definitely recommend and great rates.
Danyelle S.
Brooklyn
Stayed at Richmond location. Great spot in Short Pump area in very close proximity to food shopping and entertainment. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Aloft is reasonably priced.
Stephanie R.
Fairfax, VA
I expected much more from such a " modern" place the website looked great and amenities were very appealing from discription online .
We booked this solely for kids.
The amenities online stated lots of activities to do with kids. Including pool, kids camp activies , and art sessions etc.
my husband was working so we booked this place so i could take kids to the activities and entertain them in hotel while he had meetings.

We traveled with two young children under 3 yrs old and I was 7 months pregnant with the third .

While at first glance the room appeared nice it was dirty. Trash was left under bed, tables, sheets had hair on it, excessive dust and crap around and under AC/heat unit .....
Gross. Called front desk they switched our room, I was alone with kids and got no help moving all the luggage being pregnant with two small children .

Second too
Was same. Dirty , bathroom had hair in it and there was trash on floor , and she. Putting kids down for afternoon nap I pulled sheets back and Cheetos came out !!!!
They were tucked under the mattress and behind /under bed!

i couldn't switch rooms again and asked them to just clean again and change beddings at that point .

Food was expensive and there wasn't any microwave in room to hear kids food I had to go to the lobby and cone back ????? Super inconvenient

There was broken glass in parking lot and in the grass areas.
The pool was nice but same trash was laying in ground the entire week we were there .

When I asked staff about the kids center and activies listed online no one knew what we were talking about nor wanted to find out info for us.

An evening manager said we should have gotten kids activity bags when we checked in and she would send them to room for us.

I was like great I'm thinking it was little bag crayons/color book , something activity derived ..... It's an air mattress for each kid in a bag and old faded sponge bob sheets that looked 10 yrs old!!!

We set back outside door and said thanks but no thanks.

There wasn't enough rom in there for two blow up mattress or the need for it and the sheets were dingy and gross!!!

Really disappointed with this hotel and wanted to like it since we travel often.
This was a Illinois location

I called after we got home too to tell corporate about the disgusting conditions and they really didn't seem to care.

Wendy O.
Jonesboro , AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed in the Lexington MA location and the facility was gorgeous with a really nice location. I'm only giving 3 stars because the employee that checked us in was extremely rude. I would recommend people stay at the element across the street for similar facilities and pricing but with much friendlier staff.
Porshia |.
Charlotte, NC
We stayed at the Aloft near Miami Fl. We stayed there as a family. The hotel had events for both adults and family friendly. The staff was great in helping us get around. I enjoyed that they had a shuttle that could take us to different location. I was really pleased with the stay and service provided.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?