BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in an aloft hotel in NYC. I love the atmosphere of the hotel. It is fun, trendy, and modern. The front desk associates were very accommodating. The rooms were small, but it's NYC. All rooms in NYC are small. Overall, I was very satisfied.
Jacqueline P.
Unique stay. Not the traditional "fancy" hotel, but definitely edgy and inviting if that is your style. Bathroom shower did not have a door-- I personally enjoyed the change of scenery. Lobby staff was exceptionally inviting and accommodating.
Brittany H.
Nice affordable hotels, I like the decor in these hotels it is cute and modern, available in many cities. I love the mirrors that they have because they are great for taking pictures, great place to stay
Mariah R.
Love Aloft! Stayed at the one in Chicago. The rooms are decently priced especially for the city. The hotel is very modern, bright, and colorful. Staff was polite and knowledgeable. The room was a little small but overall it was a great experience.
Anna G.
Kernersville, NC
We love staying at the Aloft! They offer a government rate. Their rooms are very modern and clean. Their customer service was great! Anytime we travel we try to find a Aloft hotel!
Grace C.
Columbia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think this is an up and coming business. It's so affordable and reliable. Every aloft actually feels more expensive than it is and exceeds my expectations for the price. Customer service is good but the aesthetic and the rooms are what set it apart.
Cara F.
Prescott, AZ
Whether I am traveling outside of my state or taking a mini "staycation", I always look for an Aloft to stay with first. The rooms are always clean, staff is knowledgeable about the area, and there is generally a breakfast available! I love Aloft!
Rachel C.
Memphis , TN
Only stayed at an Aloft once and loved it. The room had a unique layout that made it feel open and cozy at the same time. More modern but I enjoy that type of setting. Bed was divine and prices were awesome. Will definitely book with them again.
Alexa L.
Elmhurst, IL
Aloft is my go-to hotel when I need a weekend getaway. The customer service is always top notch and super accommodating. My favorite part are the beautifully designed rooms! The beds are so comfortable and the bathrooms are spacious and modern.
Zairea S.
Reading, PA
Aloft Hotels has a really nice, friendly environment. They have a lot of activities for your family such as a pool and a gym. The beds are always so comfy and the rooms are absolutely beautiful. I have only stayed there once but I would love to stay there again. Overall, I am very satisfied.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?