BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Heather R.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert
The rooms were not at all measured up to the price paid. So very small and the design was more for a single business man. Very streamlined and bland. I would not stay at this hotel by choice again!
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Globetrotter Expert
I was very happy with my stay, the aloft properties have a modern and contemporary look, bed was nice and comfortable and the front desk staff was friendly. Nice hotels, perfect for frequent travelers
Shayla B.
South Windsor, CT
I've stayed in the Aloft Downtown Brooklyn Location. My room was a great size with bed room with queen and living area with pull out. The staff were friendly and I loved the bar in the lobby.
Kerry C.
Brookline, MA
Stayed in the New Orleans location.  Trendy hotel with helpful staff and clean rooms.  One downside: no room service, but the bar offered food I could take back to the room.  I would stay here again.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
I recommend a loft for sure!!! They are so nice and very beautiful I have stayed in two of there rooms and loved both I highly recommend if u have the chance to try them out you will not regret it 👍🏻
Louise W.
Stayed at an aloft for a weekend getaway and it wss great. Very modern, loved the layout of the room. There was a live band and bar on the rooftop over looking the city. I will stay there again.
Alyssa C.
Daly City, CA
Aloft is super chic and meant for techies. Amenities are great and the rooms are cute. The properties are well taken care of. There's always something new at Aloft and I always recommend friends and family to try it out.
Ashley V.
The hotel prices were really good for the area I was in for example I stayed in downtown Miami and I had a great view the rooms were spacious and I had a good customer service I would recommend.
Lauren S.
Last stay with Aloft was downtown Tampa. Hotel was clean and well decorated. We were able to walk to the hockey arena from the hotel which is what brought us to town. The dining options are not extensive in this area and you'll generally have to drive to go eat.
Caila G.
Awesome rooms, love that I can bring my pet. The beds are comfy and I love the style of the hotel! Modern but you can still relax when you need to wind down. Staff is always friendly and helpful
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?