BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda L.
Charlotte, NC
A loft is a very hip and modern hotel. We enjoyed every second there and it was my 16 year old and myself and they accommodated everything for us. Only a 2 night stay, but , very satisfying!
Dallas L.
I stayed at one of these hotel is Colorado last summer. And planning my next vacation this coming summer I will stay again. The experience I had with them was amazing, and my favorite thing is, is they have a huge candy bar. I will recommend anyone to these hotels.
Anjali K.
The lobby is small and unwelcoming but the staff is the opposite. The customer service is really good, the rooms are clean, the food in the restaurant and the breakfast was good. I have no complaints although I have only stayed there once I was satisfied overall
Sarina M.
Bellevue
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Awesome modern interior and style! Really comfortable stay and great service. Only thing I did not like was the set up of their breakfast. It was expensive and they never offer continental.
Nik M.
The Aloft Hotel I stayed in in Cleveland recently was more like a business hotel, which is fine. The first room I was given seemed like it had seen better days - scuff marks on the walls, peeling paint in the bathroom area's ceiling, so I asked to be moved. This room was better, but for the price, I expected a small living room area. The pictures on the booking website made it seem like that was the case, but it was just a bedroom and bathroom. The staff was incredibly friendly and patient with me, so I appreciate that. If you get a room with a view of Lake Erie, it really is a nice one. The area of the Flats in Cleveland where this hotel sits has undergone a real transformation and there are a ton of restaurants and nightlife in walking distance. I'd stay there again for those reasons alone.
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
We stayed in the Aloft hotel last year in Atlanta. The hotel was very clean and modern. The staff for the most part was friendly. It was a little pricey in my opinion for the service provided but it was an excellent location and we would stay there again.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very nice and up to date hotel. Stayed in my first one last October and loved I️t. The staff is so nice and welcoming. Loved the new modern look to it I’m staying here again this December.
Stephanie B.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Modern decor, friendly staff, dog friendly and super affordable. That said, it's not luxury, but a great value for the money. Stayed at one in Phoenix and would check out other locations.
Marta V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really liked this hotel. I stayed in a regular queen size room and it was pretty nice. The room wasn't huge, but I really liked that it was super clean and the staff was super professional. great service
Selina R.
Ontario, CA
I love love this hotel! Recently stayed at one of the locations in Tulsa. Very nice and modern feel with low rates. Terrific fresh made to order breakfast bar. Will definitely stay again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?