BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Aaron K.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like the aloft hotels if you are in a hurry, but I definitely think you can find comprobable accommodations at a hotel that might offer a little more and make you feel a little more special! Not sure if I would recommend you stay here.
Hannah Louise B.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoyed our stay at the Aloft earlier this year! One of the most unique and aesthetic hotels we have ever been in! Very modern and swanky, with a really sizable room as standard. Customer service was fine...but not super helpful.
Laurel S.
Greenville
Very modern and clean hotels, good for a refreshingly new type of hotel. Very chic interior. Pools are lovely, and the staff is always helpful. Only complaint is that the bathroom set up is a little weird, and leaves you wanting privacy.
Annie W.
Stayed at the Aloft in New Orleans and Kyoto had a great experience both times. I found that they're always located in central and convenient locations, very clean, with compact but modern rooms. Would definitely stay at an Aloft again
Tangela J.
La Plata, MD
I love the elephant at the National Harbor that now closed it down and changed it because I do not think it is bringing in enough Revenue but with its leak environment and new ideas it should be another up-and-coming hotel very soon
Jade P.
Love love love the neat design and ultra plush accomodations. We stayed in aloft at Asheville NC and would highly recommend this chain!  Modern and trendy, with good dining and bar options on site.  A great value if you ask this couple!
Emma H.
BEST HOTEL EVER!!!!! ROOM SERVICE IS AMAZING!! THERE ARE COMFORTABLE ROOMS, COMPUTERS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, AMAZING ROOMS, AND JUST OVERALL THE ABSOLUTE BEST HOTEL EVER!!
Kimber L.
Stayed at an Aloft in Lexington,Ma for 1 night. The rooms are efficient and minimalist. Comfortable bed, clean room, large tv though the cable was down and we missed the Patriots game..so they sent up an amenity basket which was so nice
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
Freakin awesome hotel!! I cannot wait to stay here again!! Super trendy clean beautiful!! Priced just right. I only got to stay one night but I plan on staying here for my next trip. Absolutely recommend if there's one near where you are traveling.
Caitlin L.
Minneapolis, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the ALoft in Cancun. It's very hip and trendy and cool lobby area but the rooms are very basic and a bit on the smaller end. Perfect for travelers who are visiting and like to socialize and spend minimal time in the room
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?