BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nadire M.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my go to hotel. The rooms are very nice clean. The people working there are always friendly. This is one of those hotels you can check-in at 6 am and you don't check out till the following day.
Julie S.
The decor is really trendy and unique and the staff are really nice. I stayed in a penthouse in Nashville and the view was incredible and the art in the suite was themed for the city which I enjoyed
Jacqueline G.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing hotel great service. Only down side was that the towels felt super rough & scratchy and bed sheets/ comforter was paper thin. Other than those 2 things I loved my experience at this hotel.
Allison B.
Dresden , TN
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed here on my wedding night in New Orleans. It was an old bank building and it had major character. The valet service was great and we had any amenities we needed. Super cute rooms and great view.
Sarah Z.
Milan, OH
I loved the atmosphere at aloft. It was modern and simple. Lots of cool details, great customer service, clean and simple! Nothing too fancy yet it's modern style has a nice appeal! I deff recommend
Micaela G.
Ridgewood , NY
The aloft is a great place to stay. I love the modern decor of the room (none of those outdated furnishings you see in traditional hotels). While the prices can run on the higher side at times, the aloft is one of my first choices in hotels if there is one in the area.
Teiara T.
Brooklyn , NY
Love the aloft. The beds are super comfortable and the rooms are very modern . I love the glass encased showers(I will not stay anywhere with cloth shower curtains) and the fact that they use bliss products A+
Samantha I.
I staying in Charlotte NC and fell in love! It is so hip, modern, and chic! They have a great gym, pool, patio, and pet area! The rooms are spacious and comfy. Would recommend these hotels to anyone.
Aj W.
Love the a Loft hotels! Minimal and they don't have all of the flare of the W hotels, but they are clean, cute, and they allow pets to stay with no charge. Can't beat that!
Heather R.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert
The rooms were not at all measured up to the price paid. So very small and the design was more for a single business man. Very streamlined and bland. I would not stay at this hotel by choice again!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?