BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Hannah Louise B.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoyed our stay at the Aloft earlier this year! One of the most unique and aesthetic hotels we have ever been in! Very modern and swanky, with a really sizable room as standard. Customer service was fine...but not super helpful.
Kimber L.
Stayed at an Aloft in Lexington,Ma for 1 night. The rooms are efficient and minimalist. Comfortable bed, clean room, large tv though the cable was down and we missed the Patriots game..so they sent up an amenity basket which was so nice
Emma H.
BEST HOTEL EVER!!!!! ROOM SERVICE IS AMAZING!! THERE ARE COMFORTABLE ROOMS, COMPUTERS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, AMAZING ROOMS, AND JUST OVERALL THE ABSOLUTE BEST HOTEL EVER!!
Tangela J.
La Plata, MD
I love the elephant at the National Harbor that now closed it down and changed it because I do not think it is bringing in enough Revenue but with its leak environment and new ideas it should be another up-and-coming hotel very soon
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The aloft are ok, I like their sister hotel, the element. I've stayed at the aloft and the look of things are great, modern, and sleek. But they focus too much and the look and not enough on the comfort, the bed itself was pretty bad.
Jade P.
Love love love the neat design and ultra plush accomodations. We stayed in aloft at Asheville NC and would highly recommend this chain!  Modern and trendy, with good dining and bar options on site.  A great value if you ask this couple!
Annie W.
Stayed at the Aloft in New Orleans and Kyoto had a great experience both times. I found that they're always located in central and convenient locations, very clean, with compact but modern rooms. Would definitely stay at an Aloft again
Tiffany W.
This is the best hotel I've ever stayed at. My boyfriend picked it out one random night for a romantic night out, an d boy did he do good! Prettiest and nicest hotel ever.
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
Freakin awesome hotel!! I cannot wait to stay here again!! Super trendy clean beautiful!! Priced just right. I only got to stay one night but I plan on staying here for my next trip. Absolutely recommend if there's one near where you are traveling.
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
Stayed when i went to a concert last october. Best place over ever stayed, i'm a young adult and the environment was great for people my age! Me and my husband LOVED IT. Great workers and wonderful stuff. Would definitely stay again!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?