BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Taeshana A.
Very comfortable, clean acommodations. I would enjoy the stay better if they provided breakfast though. Aloft Hotels
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed at an a loft for a wedding once. Nothing special, but nothing was bad about my experience. Rooms were a little small.
Kirbie D.
University Cy, MO
I love to stay at Aloft hotels! Always very friendly staff and bright, clean rooms. It's a great value for the price as well!
Mahryah W.
Globetrotter Expert
Very nice hotel. Affordable prices. Clean. Has entertainment as well. Frequent visitor to this chain if I have to use hotels.
Monique L.
Hampton
This hotel was thee best I enjoyed the features of the see through shower and my spouse is in the bedroom part looking at me
Ashley M.
If your looking for a hotel, I would definitely recommend this hotel. They have very nice rooms and great customer service.
Sarah T.
Matthews, NC
Globetrotter Expert
My job got me a room at this hotel in Charlotte and it was great! Very chic and modern. They had a great pool and great bar
Tyler R.
Aloft is sooo cool. We went to the one in Boston for my birthday and it was perfect! Could not of asked for a better hotel
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Globetrotter Expert
These are modern no frills hotels. They have a cool design concert. I don’t stay often as I prefer a more traditional feel.
Jackie S.
White Plains, MD
Globetrotter Expert
Love love love the community concept here I've only stayed with Aloft once but it was a really unique and fun experience.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?