BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jaimie G.
Beaumont, TX
Love the fact that it is a dog friendly hotel with no extra fees. The only thing I do not like st the location I visited is the paid parking situation. It was very costly per night. Rooms are great and clean.
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
Stayed at an ALoft hotel in Denver. The trendy look was fun for my kids. They felt like they were "living" in the big city. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was nice. Pricing is on the upper end.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
we stayed at aloft when we were visiting cleveland. the hotel is located in downtown so you get an essence of local things. The hotel is beautiful and service and staff were impressive too. overall good stay.
Amy W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I saw luke bryan and few years ago in Philly I stayed at this hotel the room was nice but the front desk took forever and even waiting for our car was a bit to long and over priced
Sydney L.
I always love aloft because of the bar atmosphere and entertainment they provide. The rooms are always clean and very unique! I would say these hotels are geared more towards a younger crowd, which I enjoy !
Nichole M.
Best hotel I have ever stayed in! From the retro colors and unique furniture, to the comfort of feeling like you are home. Super clean and comfortable rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone!
Rebecca W.
Oberlin, OH
Stayed with them in their downtown Chicago location while on a business trip. The staff was warm and friendly, and the room was more than comfortable. Will definitely be using this chain for future trips.
Kayleigh H.
Modern, practical design aimed at young professionals (lots of power outlets, charging station, desk space, etc.) which made for a great stay. Can usually find them in the middle of the coolest part of town, so no Ubers necessary!
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A good hotel for the price point. Modern, clean and with a decent gym. I only stay at this hotel chain once a year but the customer service & check in is good and friendly. Satisfied overall and would recommend to others.
Christine E.
The air conditioning system was out in every room. It was muggy and stale and it was awful. The staff could care less and it made my stay there so uncomfortable. I will not be using these hotels ever again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?