BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Chelsea W.
Tampa, FL
Liked the vibe of the hotel and the friendless and cleanliness of staff and hotel good customer service had our room ready early. Stayed at the ALoft in Miami and the views were great. Would recommend to others
Berkeley D.
The Aloft I usually stay at is in NYC. It has a great location, the most amazing customer service, and decorated beautifully! What more could I want in a hotel for the weekend? I was completely satisfied overall.
Farredeh B.
Monroe, GA
Room was nice, but the customer service at the front desk wasn't the most efficient. There was only 1 bartenter/waitress on staff while I stayed there during a busy conference in Atl so the service was slow.
Jaimie G.
Beaumont, TX
Love the fact that it is a dog friendly hotel with no extra fees. The only thing I do not like st the location I visited is the paid parking situation. It was very costly per night. Rooms are great and clean.
Sujin H.
Globetrotter Expert
This spg property is very hip and trendy! I have been to two different aloft locations and enjoyed both very much! I loved the Bliss products they provided in the toiletry! I would recommend it to my friends!
They were very unaccommodating. They did not have a refrigerator in the room like advertised. One of the people in my room had to go and get one from the front desk. It was also a very small room. We were part of a charity convention that was in town and the managers were very rude to us.
Jasmine M.
Jemison, AL
Globetrotter Expert
It was an amazing stay at this hotel. Amazing customer service and beautiful rooms. It also looked extremely clean which is my biggest pet peeve in hotels. The complementary breakfast was super good as well.
Nichole M.
Best hotel I have ever stayed in! From the retro colors and unique furniture, to the comfort of feeling like you are home. Super clean and comfortable rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone!
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
Stayed at an ALoft hotel in Denver. The trendy look was fun for my kids. They felt like they were "living" in the big city. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was nice. Pricing is on the upper end.
Rebecca W.
Oberlin, OH
Stayed with them in their downtown Chicago location while on a business trip. The staff was warm and friendly, and the room was more than comfortable. Will definitely be using this chain for future trips.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?