BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Evan S.
Fayetteville , AR
Very modern hotel with new hotel rooms everywhere I stay. Aloft always exceeds my expectation when staying in a hotel. Great for turning up or winding down after a long day. I would highly recommend staying at an aloft, great service at a great price.
lisa H.
I stayed at the a loft in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I found the hotel to be very clean and trendy. Updated compared to other hotels in the area. This hotel was in the middle of downtown Milwaukee and very close to many restaurants and other attractions.
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in an aloft hotel in NYC. I love the atmosphere of the hotel. It is fun, trendy, and modern. The front desk associates were very accommodating. The rooms were small, but it's NYC. All rooms in NYC are small. Overall, I was very satisfied.
Jacqueline P.
Unique stay. Not the traditional "fancy" hotel, but definitely edgy and inviting if that is your style. Bathroom shower did not have a door-- I personally enjoyed the change of scenery. Lobby staff was exceptionally inviting and accommodating.
Brittany H.
Nice affordable hotels, I like the decor in these hotels it is cute and modern, available in many cities. I love the mirrors that they have because they are great for taking pictures, great place to stay
Mariah R.
Love Aloft! Stayed at the one in Chicago. The rooms are decently priced especially for the city. The hotel is very modern, bright, and colorful. Staff was polite and knowledgeable. The room was a little small but overall it was a great experience.
Cara F.
Prescott, AZ
Whether I am traveling outside of my state or taking a mini "staycation", I always look for an Aloft to stay with first. The rooms are always clean, staff is knowledgeable about the area, and there is generally a breakfast available! I love Aloft!
Anna G.
Kernersville, NC
We love staying at the Aloft! They offer a government rate. Their rooms are very modern and clean. Their customer service was great! Anytime we travel we try to find a Aloft hotel!
Grace C.
Columbia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think this is an up and coming business. It's so affordable and reliable. Every aloft actually feels more expensive than it is and exceeds my expectations for the price. Customer service is good but the aesthetic and the rooms are what set it apart.
Marykate M.
Roseville, NSW
Cool, funky, hip, worth it! I love Aloft Hotels. The amenities are really good. I love how mod these hotels are. I have only had great experiences with the staff. I would recommend to people looking through hotels for a trip. This one is worth it.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?