BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Berkeley D.
The Aloft I usually stay at is in NYC. It has a great location, the most amazing customer service, and decorated beautifully! What more could I want in a hotel for the weekend? I was completely satisfied overall.
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
We love the modern clean style of aloft. We have always had great customer service and clean rooms. We have only stayed twice but had great experiences both tines. We were very satisfied and would recommend it.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, FL
Liked the vibe of the hotel and the friendless and cleanliness of staff and hotel good customer service had our room ready early. Stayed at the ALoft in Miami and the views were great. Would recommend to others
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's always pleasant to stay at aloft. Pretty modern, always have great bar/lounge areas. Good costumer service and design. I stay at an aloft maybe once a year. Very satisfied with my stays there in the past.
Sujin H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This spg property is very hip and trendy! I have been to two different aloft locations and enjoyed both very much! I loved the Bliss products they provided in the toiletry! I would recommend it to my friends!
They were very unaccommodating. They did not have a refrigerator in the room like advertised. One of the people in my room had to go and get one from the front desk. It was also a very small room. We were part of a charity convention that was in town and the managers were very rude to us.
Jaimie G.
Beaumont, TX
Love the fact that it is a dog friendly hotel with no extra fees. The only thing I do not like st the location I visited is the paid parking situation. It was very costly per night. Rooms are great and clean.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
we stayed at aloft when we were visiting cleveland. the hotel is located in downtown so you get an essence of local things. The hotel is beautiful and service and staff were impressive too. overall good stay.
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
Stayed at an ALoft hotel in Denver. The trendy look was fun for my kids. They felt like they were "living" in the big city. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was nice. Pricing is on the upper end.
Nichole M.
Best hotel I have ever stayed in! From the retro colors and unique furniture, to the comfort of feeling like you are home. Super clean and comfortable rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?