BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Allison J.
Rogers, AR
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed with Aloft several times in different locations. Always in a very interesting building and design and decor are impressive. A great hotel experience.
Beth R.
Bentonville , AR
Our new favorite brand of hotel!! We stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa, OK for a two night getaway. Location was amazing (right across the street from our concert venue), fun food options nearby, will stay again!
Amber D.
Deltona , FL
These hotels are pretty nice for the price! Very modernized and minimalistic, depending on the location. I stayed at the Aloft in Jacksonville. The room was nice and was the lobby, but the pool was lackluster. It was in a great location
Saba C.
Brooklyn, NY
I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Brooklyn. They have great service and really nice rooms. They were able to book us without a reservation. And, depending on the room, the views are nice. I would stay here again.
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I don't have a problem. I have stayed once at an Aloft and had a fair experience, no complaints whatsoever. The rooms are very clean, chic and modern. Plenty of channels and the food absolutely fine.
Christine F.
Lakewood, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft hotels are all really cool and trendy. I've been to the hotels in several different cities and liked them all. They are reasonably priced for how nice the hotels are as well!
Alexis S.
Wentzville , MO
trendy, modern and upscale. these cute boutique hotels are just hidden gems. Im always surprised more people do not know about them. my first experience was the hotel in Atlanta and i was in love. getting on the elevator was like a party in itself.
Kate M.
Mount Holly, NC
The set up at the aloft hotels is fun and modern. It feels very clean and fresh compared to most hotels. The staff are always friendly!! And helpful with what to do locally.
Colleen L.
Highland Park, IL
Rooms are always modern and clean but almost trying too hard to be cool. Bathroom doors aren't always good if traveling with friends and the lobby can be loud with music.
Tory A.
Sharon Hill, PA
The plane itself was very comfortable. It was a very nice size. The customer service was great. all of our needs were met. The booking process online was fairly easy. The dates were available and the prices fit our budget to the tea. I will recommend this hotel.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?