BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kate W.
I recently stayed at Aloft in downtown Austin. It was fabulous. They had the cutest outdoor dining area and a great coffee and breakfast spot. The smell was great in there. I asked about it and apparently aloft has their own scent. Where can I get that!!?
Melisa C.
Metamora, MI
I wasn't recognized as a SPG member, nor was I accommodated with my special requests. I can never be accommodated with my special request at this hotel. The first room was dirty, and had tissue behind the mirror and a big crack in it. Dust was on the toilet tissue and a stain was on the comforter set. I took pictures so please don't deny. I was moved to another room by being asked to come all the way downstairs with ALL MY LUGGAGE AND TWO LITTLE SISTERS TO BE MOVED! No bellboy sent up to help move or anything. After traveling five hours do you really believe I want to come back and forth with luggage????? Than I was offered a free drink, like I didn't have guest with me under 21.
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very modern and consistent. Nothing mind-blowingly extraordinary but if you want a decent place to stay that is going to be clean and have amenities this works. I stayed at one in Tennessee and didn't have any complaints. Gym and bar were both satisfactory.
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA
I stayed here when I went to Miami and it was really fun I loved it they weren't quite done building some things but other than that it was a really nice room and the pool was great too
Amanda L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always enjoy my stays at Aloft. They encourage socializing, with their open floorplan, lobby bar, and events for guests (and guests-of-guests). I like the decor also, it is fun and colorful without being over-the-top. Their rates are usually competitive.
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is beautiful! I stayed here the night before my wedding and was able to get ready in one of there conference rooms and take beautiful pictures of my dress, rings and groomsmen pictures. The staff was amazing and room was everything I could need.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Very modern, sleek and classy look. The rooms are very well designed and arranged. Although they are on the smaller side to me, the hotel is pretty great for what you pay. The downstairs lobby area where you purchase food is amazing, has a great selection.
Blair S.
Bartlett, TN
I LOVE ALOFT! My husband and I try to stay at the Aloft in Nashville every time we go. I have stayed there 4+ times and I always leave happy. The rooms are spacious and the live music is awesome. There is a creative atmosphere that I can't get enough of!
Krystine M.
Bay Point, CA
Love this hotel! It's very kid friendly,really tech savvy. Me and my family really liked going to the pool at night. The hotel rooms are very elegant looking and their beds are very comfortable. I highly recommend
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
I really loved the Aloft hotel in Rosemont, Illinois. It had a very industrial feel to it in the hallways and lobby but then the room was modern and slick and clean. Really beautiful hotel!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?