BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Cute little rooms, equipped with all you need. Generally known for being a business hotel but it is good even for families and friends I believe. Again different properties have different qualities but overall you can trust the brand name.
Amanda H.
I love Aloft hotels. They are so modern and colorful. I love the bars and that they are also family oriented. If you are going out of town on a quick get away I would suggest looking for a Aloft to stay in. Aloft Hotels
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
Had a birthday party here when I was in high school. The atmosphere that the hotel gives out is super nice. I loved the interior designs and also the staff was super nice and helpful to my parents when we were stuck in a situation
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wonderful hotel. I visited the aloft in Abu Dhabi and it was amazing! They give you warm towels when you come in at first. The hotel has modern designs and everything is super clean. Great hospitality and the rooms are so amazing.
Morgan B.
Greenville, NC
Love love LOVE A Loft hotels! Have stayed in many, in many different cities. Love their modern vibe and they are very affordable! Always clean and great customer service!
Nydia M.
Always been an excellent experience on a budget. These hotels have a nice modern aesthetic vibe. Rooms usually come with a plug and play set up so you can connect your devices to the television. Walk-in showers are very roomy.
Katie M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are funky and cool places to stay. Great for if you're traveling on business the rooms are normally pretty affordable. Staff is always professional and friendly. I will definitely stay with them again in the future.
Gena R.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft is supposed to be a really good hotel, but I am extremely disappointed with it. We stayed with them several times in different countries and I have to say that this hotel is extremely overpriced for what it offers.
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at one in Green Bay and I absolutely loved it! It was super updated and had everything I need in the room. The modern look was super fun and different to try out. The staff was exceptional and overall I loved my stay!
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Stayed at one in AZ while visiting family and the hotel was nice for the price! The front desk people were nice as well, always greeting you by name when you walked by, which is rare! I would definitely stay at an Aloft again!
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?