BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Christi M.
Flint , TX
This hotel is always so clean. The only complaint I have is that it always smells like citrus. I have allergies so that bothers me. But the staff is friendly and I love the funky decor. It's always pretty budget friendly!
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
We stayed here week before Christmas and it was fantastic, pool table in the lobby for my son and I to shoot a game and just great customer service and experience all around.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
I stayed at this hotel in Rosemont Illinois and it was very clean and a great experience. I was traveling for work and they had a great breakfast with tons of options and a bar that had a great atmosphere for the evening
Angela J.
Harvey, LA
Super modern hotels located across the US. I have only stayed at 3 different A Loft hotels, 1 in Tulsa, 1 in OKC, and 1 In Cancun. All 3 were lovely and the bar is not too bad either. I love all of the colors and decor.ūüĎć
Gwendolyn T.
Little Rock
One of the nicest properties I've visited in a while! The staff is professional,  courteous and knowledgeable.   I found the rooms to be spacious and well decorated.   My only complaint is that there aren't more of them.   I was thoroughly satisfied!
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Wow este hotel tan bueno y limpieza majestuosa su servicio al cliente muy atentos y amable con todo mundo mi parte favorita es cuando te dan desayuno tan riko y saludable se po recomiendo a todas las personas en jeneral
Heidi V.
Overland Park, KS
I'm a huge fan of Aloft hotels. The hotel/rooms are always so clean and I'm impressed by the amenities, the staff, and the outdoor rooftop patio! My husband and I spent our wedding night together at Aloft. Great memories!
Sarah C.
San Antonio
Every aloft hotel I've stayed in has been modern, beautiful, and clean. The service has always been exceptional and the design of the hotel is wonderful. I've stayed a couple of times and would definitely stay there again.
Eboni G.
Brooklyn, NY
The customer service is okay but their rooms are kinda small that is the only thing I don't like about it. The one I stayed at had a club above me and I didn't sleep at all during the night because of the loud music
Amber C.
Conway , AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the Aloft hotel in Northwest Arkansas while attending a wedding. It was very modern and super clean! We really enjoyed our room! The staff was super friendly. I would definitely choose to stay there again!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?