BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at the Aloft Hotel in Brooklyn had a pretty good experience overall. My room was not as big as I'd like, but the service and amenities were top notch. Also the rooftop Lounge was very hip and serves great drinks
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
The aloft hotels are so fun to stay at! The rooms and amenities are so trendy! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we would love to stay there again. If you are questioning whether to book here or not, I definitely recommend!
Iraida T.
Bronx, NY
I love aloft they're futuristic, stylish and nice. I love their bathrooms and beds just everything about it plus they have good service. I stayed in one near the world trade center for about 4 days and really enjoyed my stay.
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
We had this hotel in Orlando as our preferred vendor! It was so amazing! Our guests loved it. Modern, but cozy feel. I will stay in any a loft in areas that I travel.
Kimberly K.
Bend, OR
Just recently stayed at an Aloft property and loved it! Very modern, comfortable and trendy. The beds were comfy, the shower was roomy and nicely designed and there were necessary "creature comforts" like cups, water, etc.
Lexhishy N.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I love the Aloft chain! Very modern and trendy and always comfortable! Clean rooms, usually a decent size, and great customer service in each city I have stayed with them! I would highly recommend anyone to stay with them!
Daddi D.
I love this hotel. I visited the one in Jacksonville FL. It's such a fun modern and colorful place. There was a pool table in the lounge. The bar area was great with nice bright furniture. Loved the pool. Our room was spacious. They bed was super comfortable. Definitely a loft vibe. Loved the whole experience
Denise A.
Conway, AR
Always clean and very friendly!! Their modern look is so fun and relaxing the upkeep is exceptional as well as their customer service. Their bar service has never let us down. Go check it out it will accommodate your needs
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Has a very sleek design and the ambiance is great. The rooms are pretty affordable. Although for a king suite it was pretty much a regular size hotel room. But the room was really clean and had voice command which was cool
Hope S.
Neenah, WI
Aloft hotels have been the most comfortable, enjoyable, and modern hotels we've stayed at. Available in our favorite cities and always have excellent service. I love their body products that they have too. Highly recommend!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?