BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Krystine M.
Bay Point, CA
Love this hotel! It's very kid friendly,really tech savvy. Me and my family really liked going to the pool at night. The hotel rooms are very elegant looking and their beds are very comfortable. I highly recommend
Kelly K.
new haven
I stayed at the one in south bend, Indiana and it truly looks beautiful and modern and renovated. The thing it’s lacking is amenities, there is nothing in that area. There is no food options either and the food nearby all closes way too early in winter.
Kristen H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love staying at the Aloft hotels when traveling for business or on holiday with my husband. The hotels are always so modern and the staff are friendly and willing to make your stay amazing!
Jenniffer C.
Suffolk, VA
I love the way of this hotel look the bed the bathroom make me feel like I was at home for some reason I stay for the fist time in aloft at san Francisco and it was a really nice customer services with shuttle to the aiport I really enjoy my stay there
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
I really loved the Aloft hotel in Rosemont, Illinois. It had a very industrial feel to it in the hallways and lobby but then the room was modern and slick and clean. Really beautiful hotel!
Nair T.
Bonita Springs, FL
I stayed in an ALOFT last time we went to New York. The price for the hotel was cheaper than most but it was really affordable and in a great location. The hotel room wasn't super fancy or anything but it's just what we needed and fit our price range.
Tori D.
I stayed in my first Aloft Hotel this past summer and I absolutely loved it! This hotel was hip and retro. This hotel especially awesome for anyone in their 20s. I’ve never seen a hotel that had decor like this one, it was awesome! Clean, fun & cute!
Evan S.
Fayetteville , AR
Very modern hotel with new hotel rooms everywhere I stay. Aloft always exceeds my expectation when staying in a hotel. Great for turning up or winding down after a long day. I would highly recommend staying at an aloft, great service at a great price.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I absolutely love Aloft hotel in Portland Oregon. We stayed there last year for New years eve and had won the grand prize that included air fair Roundtrip for 2. Their hotel is very modern with great customer service staff. I would highly recommend it.
Jacqueline P.
Unique stay. Not the traditional "fancy" hotel, but definitely edgy and inviting if that is your style. Bathroom shower did not have a door-- I personally enjoyed the change of scenery. Lobby staff was exceptionally inviting and accommodating.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?