BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nydia M.
Always been an excellent experience on a budget. These hotels have a nice modern aesthetic vibe. Rooms usually come with a plug and play set up so you can connect your devices to the television. Walk-in showers are very roomy.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at one in Green Bay and I absolutely loved it! It was super updated and had everything I need in the room. The modern look was super fun and different to try out. The staff was exceptional and overall I loved my stay!
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Stayed at one in AZ while visiting family and the hotel was nice for the price! The front desk people were nice as well, always greeting you by name when you walked by, which is rare! I would definitely stay at an Aloft again!
Rachele N.
Globetrotter Expert
We love this favorite staycation spot. We have a few around Dallas and Plano area. They are very modern simple hotels, clean, always reasonably priced. We love how clean we to home we are but it does feel like a mini vacation.
Kelcie B.
chicago, IL
I stayed in an ALOFT hotel in downtown Detroit with no real idea what the brand was about but holy wow I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the staff is so accommodating. The price wasn't too bad
Chloe S.
I've stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa a few times. The rooms are so decorated nicely with modern accents. They make me feel at home. The price is always a good deal. They have a cool key that you can use your phone for. Good bar too!
Morgan B.
Greenville, NC
Love love LOVE A Loft hotels! Have stayed in many, in many different cities. Love their modern vibe and they are very affordable! Always clean and great customer service!
Katie M.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft hotels are funky and cool places to stay. Great for if you're traveling on business the rooms are normally pretty affordable. Staff is always professional and friendly. I will definitely stay with them again in the future.
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
As SPG hotels, Aloft if the one of my favorite hotel brand among all. I really like their concept in interior and modern atmosphere of it. If I have several options in choosing a hotel, I definately go with Aloft if it's available around.
Iraida T.
Bronx, NY
I love aloft they're futuristic, stylish and nice. I love their bathrooms and beds just everything about it plus they have good service. I stayed in one near the world trade center for about 4 days and really enjoyed my stay.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?