BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is beautiful! I stayed here the night before my wedding and was able to get ready in one of there conference rooms and take beautiful pictures of my dress, rings and groomsmen pictures. The staff was amazing and room was everything I could need.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Very modern, sleek and classy look. The rooms are very well designed and arranged. Although they are on the smaller side to me, the hotel is pretty great for what you pay. The downstairs lobby area where you purchase food is amazing, has a great selection.
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very modern and consistent. Nothing mind-blowingly extraordinary but if you want a decent place to stay that is going to be clean and have amenities this works. I stayed at one in Tennessee and didn't have any complaints. Gym and bar were both satisfactory.
Kenzie D.
A couple friends and I stayed here for a night and we booked online. We got a room with two beds and Online it promised us a full living area with a couch and kitchen we get there and no living area, the bathroom door when closed could not be open from the inside had no handle at all.. it was just not a hotel I would recommend going back too. Online it seemed so nice and so luxurious but it was way to pricey for what you got.
Kate W.
I recently stayed at Aloft in downtown Austin. It was fabulous. They had the cutest outdoor dining area and a great coffee and breakfast spot. The smell was great in there. I asked about it and apparently aloft has their own scent. Where can I get that!!?
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I booked a room at Aloft for our Valentines evening and we were very happy with the room and service. It’s kept clean and has a fun bar atmosphere. I recommend this hotel.
Jennifer B.
The casual solution to hotels that feel "too stuffy" for younger travelers! It's a fun hotel to stay at if you're traveling around for a long-term stay here and there. reasonable prices.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this company! Our local aloft has tons of great events. Monthly pool parties and I also went to see Matt Nathanson at a small event. Love the decor and the food and the staff. Rooms are very well kept, we used it as our block hotel for our wedding.
Amanda L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always enjoy my stays at Aloft. They encourage socializing, with their open floorplan, lobby bar, and events for guests (and guests-of-guests). I like the decor also, it is fun and colorful without being over-the-top. Their rates are usually competitive.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
I really loved the Aloft hotel in Rosemont, Illinois. It had a very industrial feel to it in the hallways and lobby but then the room was modern and slick and clean. Really beautiful hotel!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?