BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Tangela J.
La Plata, MD
I love the elephant at the National Harbor that now closed it down and changed it because I do not think it is bringing in enough Revenue but with its leak environment and new ideas it should be another up-and-coming hotel very soon
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Globetrotter Expert
The aloft are ok, I like their sister hotel, the element. I've stayed at the aloft and the look of things are great, modern, and sleek. But they focus too much and the look and not enough on the comfort, the bed itself was pretty bad.
Carmen B.
Stayed at an aloft hotel for our honeymoon and it was a great experience! Nice lounge area, friendly bartender, and great front desk. The bed was NOT comfortable though.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Cute little rooms, equipped with all you need. Generally known for being a business hotel but it is good even for families and friends I believe. Again different properties have different qualities but overall you can trust the brand name.
Amanda H.
I love Aloft hotels. They are so modern and colorful. I love the bars and that they are also family oriented. If you are going out of town on a quick get away I would suggest looking for a Aloft to stay in. Aloft Hotels
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
Freakin awesome hotel!! I cannot wait to stay here again!! Super trendy clean beautiful!! Priced just right. I only got to stay one night but I plan on staying here for my next trip. Absolutely recommend if there's one near where you are traveling.
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
Had a birthday party here when I was in high school. The atmosphere that the hotel gives out is super nice. I loved the interior designs and also the staff was super nice and helpful to my parents when we were stuck in a situation
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
Stayed when i went to a concert last october. Best place over ever stayed, i'm a young adult and the environment was great for people my age! Me and my husband LOVED IT. Great workers and wonderful stuff. Would definitely stay again!
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wonderful hotel. I visited the aloft in Abu Dhabi and it was amazing! They give you warm towels when you come in at first. The hotel has modern designs and everything is super clean. Great hospitality and the rooms are so amazing.
Morgan B.
Greenville, NC
Love love LOVE A Loft hotels! Have stayed in many, in many different cities. Love their modern vibe and they are very affordable! Always clean and great customer service!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?