BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
Freakin awesome hotel!! I cannot wait to stay here again!! Super trendy clean beautiful!! Priced just right. I only got to stay one night but I plan on staying here for my next trip. Absolutely recommend if there's one near where you are traveling.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Cute little rooms, equipped with all you need. Generally known for being a business hotel but it is good even for families and friends I believe. Again different properties have different qualities but overall you can trust the brand name.
Rachele N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love this favorite staycation spot. We have a few around Dallas and Plano area. They are very modern simple hotels, clean, always reasonably priced. We love how clean we to home we are but it does feel like a mini vacation.
Chloe S.
I've stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa a few times. The rooms are so decorated nicely with modern accents. They make me feel at home. The price is always a good deal. They have a cool key that you can use your phone for. Good bar too!
Kelcie B.
chicago, IL
I stayed in an ALOFT hotel in downtown Detroit with no real idea what the brand was about but holy wow I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the staff is so accommodating. The price wasn't too bad
Katie M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are funky and cool places to stay. Great for if you're traveling on business the rooms are normally pretty affordable. Staff is always professional and friendly. I will definitely stay with them again in the future.
Nydia M.
Always been an excellent experience on a budget. These hotels have a nice modern aesthetic vibe. Rooms usually come with a plug and play set up so you can connect your devices to the television. Walk-in showers are very roomy.
Gena R.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft is supposed to be a really good hotel, but I am extremely disappointed with it. We stayed with them several times in different countries and I have to say that this hotel is extremely overpriced for what it offers.
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Stayed at one in AZ while visiting family and the hotel was nice for the price! The front desk people were nice as well, always greeting you by name when you walked by, which is rare! I would definitely stay at an Aloft again!
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at one in Green Bay and I absolutely loved it! It was super updated and had everything I need in the room. The modern look was super fun and different to try out. The staff was exceptional and overall I loved my stay!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?