BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Diana S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft is my hotel of choice when I can afford it. I stayed at Aloft’s in three different states. I have only had one bad experience at and an Aloft but all of my other experiences have been phenomenal. They are so modern. That is my favorite aspect of the hotels.
Jennifer T.
Dallas, TX
I love staying in alofts! I travel almost 2 weeks out of the month, and I always stay in a aloft. Nice modern rooms with excellent customer service. The price rage does depending on which city you say in. If need a new experience from the normal hotels try aloft.
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the modern feel of these hotels. I stayed in the aloft in downtown ATL and it was wonderful. Their amenities were great and their staff was friendly and helpful. Their room was comfortable and quite large. It was also clean and neat. Love these hotels!
Erin H.
We stayed at the Aloft hotel near the airport in Portland, Or and loved the boutique hotel feel. There was a wonderful open lounge with live music, a large outdoor seating area with innovative furniture and a snack bar. The room was comfortable and felt very luxurious.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Some of their locations need updating. Love this chain however. Great budget hotel with many locations near major airports. I love staying here because they are a W Hotels brand. Best hotel bars I've ever been to. Custom specialty cocktails at each location.
Amber M.
Stayed here and LOVED it! Such a great and clean room, shuttle service to and from the airport. Left out car there for like a week and it was secured, happy to have stayed here at Aloft!
Carrie M.
San Diego, CA
Stylish and comfortable hotel at a great price point. Rooms are small but efficient. Properties have a young, fresh vibe and a friendly feeling. Most Aloft properties have similar amenotoes and rooms, so you always know what you're getting when yoi book here.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Very modern, sleek and classy look. The rooms are very well designed and arranged. Although they are on the smaller side to me, the hotel is pretty great for what you pay. The downstairs lobby area where you purchase food is amazing, has a great selection.
Jennifer B.
The casual solution to hotels that feel "too stuffy" for younger travelers! It's a fun hotel to stay at if you're traveling around for a long-term stay here and there. reasonable prices.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this company! Our local aloft has tons of great events. Monthly pool parties and I also went to see Matt Nathanson at a small event. Love the decor and the food and the staff. Rooms are very well kept, we used it as our block hotel for our wedding.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?