BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Erykah J.
St Augustine, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the one located in Miami Fl near FIU. The people who work there are very nice, so very friendly service. The only downside I saw was that I thought the room was a little too small for my liking, but my mom thought it was great. It all depends on your preference.
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft Hotels have the cutest hotels around! My girlfriends and I stayed at Aloft in Overland Park, KS for a girls weekend. This property has amazing employees and friendly staff - It is decorated very cute! Perfect for pictures and has a wonderful hotel bar that is inviting.
Lia P.
I love the moderness of Aloft. I walk in never knowing what to expect design wise. Not the average hotel look! Definetly my favorite and gives me so many picture backgrounds. Very affordable and clean for the look.
Leena K.
Very modern look and compact rooms with hidden drawers and cabinets for storage of amenities like dryer, iron etc.  I love the modern look of it.  What i don't like is that bars are usually very crowded and loud.  over all very satisfied with customer service
Kate L.
Knoxville
Definitely the swankiest hotel I've started in in years! I would give 5 stars, but they lost our reservation and we had to wait when we arrived for a little while. However, they gave us a better room than we had originally booked! Very comfy beds and the shower was awesome!
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are really quite a great experience; they’re always clean and interiors are sleek. I appreciate the amenities made for electronics. I also love that they have Bliss products for the toiletries; the lemon sage fragrance is spalike. Service is friendly as well!
Amy M.
Alexandria, VA
I love how laid back Aloft hotels are. They give me a relaxed "don't worry about anything" feel. They are also at a great price point, which I can truly appreciate it. Although I have only stayed at the Aloft once, I can definitely see myself there plenty of other times!
Kristine C.
Me and my husband both LOVE this hotel! Its got that modern vibe going. In a way it kind of remindes me of IKEA with the layout of the room. Its not that big of a room and yet there's room for everything. Also the bathroom is amazing. I love that the shower has a fogged glass window leading to the bedroom area.
Seydy V.
Hotel is clean, well decorated. No complaints except that the walls are too thin and you can hear ANY noise from next door even the unpleasant noises.... aside from that I would go there again.
Hannah G.
Centerville, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These are probably my favorite hotels! Super modern and sleek all at once! Their beds are a amazing and so comfortable! Their long/hangout area makes you feel like your in the club, which is so fun! They have games and good food! Test one of these out to see what I mean.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?