BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Laurel S.
Greenville
Very modern and clean hotels, good for a refreshingly new type of hotel. Very chic interior. Pools are lovely, and the staff is always helpful. Only complaint is that the bathroom set up is a little weird, and leaves you wanting privacy.
Kara B.
Tahlequah, OK
I absolutely love aloft, I wish it was a little cheaper to stay at but everything else about it is wonderful! I even love the shampoo and condition from bliss that they use!
Brandey A.
Round Rock
At the ones I have stayed at, your definitely paying for the quality. The rooms have always been clean and have great modern decor. The rooms can be a little small, but over all I've always had a good stay. The customer service is great.
Aaron K.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
I like the aloft hotels if you are in a hurry, but I definitely think you can find comprobable accommodations at a hotel that might offer a little more and make you feel a little more special! Not sure if I would recommend you stay here.
Hannah Louise B.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoyed our stay at the Aloft earlier this year! One of the most unique and aesthetic hotels we have ever been in! Very modern and swanky, with a really sizable room as standard. Customer service was fine...but not super helpful.
Kimber L.
Stayed at an Aloft in Lexington,Ma for 1 night. The rooms are efficient and minimalist. Comfortable bed, clean room, large tv though the cable was down and we missed the Patriots game..so they sent up an amenity basket which was so nice
Jessica S.
Elkridge, MD
If I could give them 10 stars I would. They are very sleek and modern style hotels. I love them. Never had an issue with customer service. I have nothing negative to say about aloft hotels. Definitely one of my favorite hotels to stay in.
Jade P.
Love love love the neat design and ultra plush accomodations. We stayed in aloft at Asheville NC and would highly recommend this chain!  Modern and trendy, with good dining and bar options on site.  A great value if you ask this couple!
Annie W.
Stayed at the Aloft in New Orleans and Kyoto had a great experience both times. I found that they're always located in central and convenient locations, very clean, with compact but modern rooms. Would definitely stay at an Aloft again
Emma H.
BEST HOTEL EVER!!!!! ROOM SERVICE IS AMAZING!! THERE ARE COMFORTABLE ROOMS, COMPUTERS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, AMAZING ROOMS, AND JUST OVERALL THE ABSOLUTE BEST HOTEL EVER!!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?