BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Wendy O.
Jonesboro, AR
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed in the Lexington MA location and the facility was gorgeous with a really nice location. I'm only giving 3 stars because the employee that checked us in was extremely rude. I would recommend people stay at the element across the street for similar facilities and pricing but with much friendlier staff.
Breanna V.
Port Charlotte, FL
Stayed in an aloft hotel a couple weeks ago in Tennessee when I evacuated from Florida. They are pet friendly and very clean. I fell in love with all the features and overall design of the hotel. They had live music, a bar, and a pool table down in the lobby. It was a great time and I will definitely be back.
Porshia |.
Charlotte, NC
We stayed at the Aloft near Miami Fl. We stayed there as a family. The hotel had events for both adults and family friendly. The staff was great in helping us get around. I enjoyed that they had a shuttle that could take us to different location. I was really pleased with the stay and service provided.
V J.
Stayed at this hotel in Thailand a few weeks ago and for being my first time at an Aloft they were fantastic. Everyone from the bellhop waiting outside to get our luggage to the front desk were very kind and polite. They met our expectations and will definitely stay there or an Aloft hotel for my next trip.
Rebecca M.
Weatherford, OK
Nice place to stay for 2 people, but not for families! High priced snacks in the lobby, but it's super funky and modern and I loved the style. Rooms were great, bathroom/shower were super. Make sure you're real comfortable with whomever you stay with because there is frosted glass from the shower into the room.
Marissa T.
Callahan, FL
The aloft I stayed at in Jacksonville, FL was very clean. I stayed there about 5 times in one month. I loved that the room was like your own little one bedroom apartment. You can build up reward points to get a free stay, which is super awesome! I would recommend this to anyone looking to stay near JIA.
Yesenia d.
Aloft is my favorite chain of hotels. They have such a friendly staff who are always willing to help. The breakfast bar has a little something from everyone. Rooms are CLEAN and comfortable. Plus the lobby smells so wonderfully, it automatically makes me think of all the great times I've had at aloft!
Chole E.
Fresno, CA
Anytime I find myself in San Fransisco I stay at the Aloft Hotel. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are always clean. The hotel lobby is always energetic and the staff is great. You have to pay for parking in the San Fransisco area, but most hotels do that over there (if they even have parking).
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
ALoft is amazing! From the moment you walk in the doors. The decor is very clean and contemporary. The smell will just wrap you up and sweep you off your feet! The rooms are so great! The beds are very comfortable. On top of all of that, the prices are pretty much unbeatable! Highly recommended!!!!
Margo T.
Minneapolis
When I visit San Francisco I always stay at the Aloft because of everything they are about. The food prices are a little bit high but the room is always satisfactory and comfortable. The front desk staff have always been nice. I have not a single complaint about thishotel and those who care for it.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?