BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Rachael B.
San Antonio
Stayed at the aloft in Frisco ,tx for my honeymoon and enjoyed my entire stay. They cut out all the unnecessary junk and concentrate on the things that mean the most in a hotel stay. And as for that particular location the staff was phenomenal.
Zina B.
Bronx
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the Aloft in Cancun Mexico and had the time of my life. There’s a pool on the roof and the workers there are awesome. They mad the experience so much fun. It was clean and very nice to stay in. I will definitely stay here again
Kylie C.
Meridian, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Aloft Durham. Its so new and modern. The room was homie with and edgy modern look and had a great view! Everything was so sleek with crisp lines and very eye popping. The staff was super helpful and I would definitely book Aloft again.
Danielle D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft in Rosemont, IL is an amazing weekend stay! There are multiple bars and restaurants right below it as well as a movie theatre and convention center. The theme is stylish and the price is fair. Love it! Aloft Hotels
Britt C.
charlotte
Cool vibe, modern looking rooms and you can bring your dog to any ALOFT which is a huge plus. Only downfall is these hotels are always in the best areas and are less expensive so it can be an interesting crowd and somewhat noisy.
Raelynn P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The hotel was very nice and modern, everything looked nice and the room was spacious. However the bathroom design was very weird and didn’t really have a door, it was strange. Other than that it was nice, was only there one night
Anastasiia A.
warminster
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Room was very clean, spacious, and had great modern furnishings (kitchenette, sofa, huge desk, full bath, TV, etc.). Wifi is free and fast. Free parking is a great plus and the staff is extremely accommodating and helpful.
Candace R.
Rochester, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I travel much of the year and this was my first stay with Alot and I really really enjoyed it. The hotel is modern and clean and the step up encourages a very sociable atmosphere not to mention the pleasantly friendly, welcoming and courteous staff. The only con was the limited pool, no spa and small fitness facility HOWEVER, it is perfectly located in-front of a LifeTime Fitness. I definitely look forward to my next stay!
Jenny M.
Gastonia , NC
My family and I stayed at the Aloft located uptown Charlotte, NC. It's in the actual epicenter so all we did was take the elevator down to restaurants, stores etc. it had an amazing view and the staff was very friendly.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We stayed at the location in Chicago and it was in the perfect location. The rooms are small but well designed and efficient. I was impressed with the service because I asked the front desk for directions to a drug store. The staffer asked what I needed from the store and showed me that they sell cold medicine and first aid kits onsite. If you're very sick, it's a great service so you don't have the brave the cold.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?