BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Ana R.
The aloft is very modern and chic with clean lines and pops of color. Your weekly business traveler might have trouble adjusting to the ambiance but if you are looking for a comfy bed and lounge type feel then this is your place. I have stayed in several alofts and I do recommend you try it at least once. Again this is more of a modern look but still offers a great hotel experience.
Jenn H.
Best staff I have ever encountered at any hotel chain. The rooms are comfortable, and quiet. They use Bliss products in their showers making it I don't carry shampoo or body wash when staying with them.
Holly V.
Fort Mill, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a great hotel option if you are looking for luxury on a budget. We stayed at the Aloft in Downtown Asheville for a friends bachelorette and they were fabulous. The rooms were spacious and the front desk staff were super helpful and friendly. We were able to stay in the midst of downtown without having to fork out hundreds of dollars for a room. Very affordable!
Jessica H.
This hotel shows great hospitality and customer service! Aside from it being nice and the rooms being amazing at a great price, I will continue staying in one of these if I ever get that chance to.
Kristin B.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed here on my most recent trip to Boston and this was a lovely hotel. Great location and helpful staff. Room was a good size and clean. Hotel was quiet which was good for our toddler at night.
Kristina M.
Brandon, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very modern unique hotel. I loved the room set up where the bathroom is behind the bed. Stayed in aloft in Brussels was able to watch the soccer game at their bar with great food and snacks.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Aloft may not have all of the benefits like some of their counterparts but I love that their rooms are always so spacious and have actual workspaces that I can use, not just little desks that are just for show. When traveling for work, I often seek them out specifically for that workstation since I know I'll be able to get a lot more done from there!
Katana L.
Waterbury, CT
Aloft Downtown Brooklyn is amazing. I love the location and how convenient I️t is. The staff is very friendly and the roof top venue is fun! I’d definitely recommend and go back again soon!
Amanda B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The amenities were decent. The customer service was very slow. I asked for hot water to make tea while I was in the lobby (machine was broken) and it took them 30 minutes to bring it to me.
Eshé 👑.
Wolverhampton
This hotel has to be one of the most unusual hotels i've ever stayed in. The architecture was just very intriguing and futuristic. Unfortunately I didn't have a very long stay so i did not have as much time as I needed to explore the hotel fully. The customer service was very high quality and I enjoyed my stay despite the short duration.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?