BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amy M.
Alexandria, VA
I love how laid back Aloft hotels are. They give me a relaxed "don't worry about anything" feel. They are also at a great price point, which I can truly appreciate it. Although I have only stayed at the Aloft once, I can definitely see myself there plenty of other times!
Kristine C.
Dallas, TX
Me and my husband both LOVE this hotel! Its got that modern vibe going. In a way it kind of remindes me of IKEA with the layout of the room. Its not that big of a room and yet there's room for everything. Also the bathroom is amazing. I love that the shower has a fogged glass window leading to the bedroom area.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are really quite a great experience; they’re always clean and interiors are sleek. I appreciate the amenities made for electronics. I also love that they have Bliss products for the toiletries; the lemon sage fragrance is spalike. Service is friendly as well!
Stephanie P.
I love the hip and trendy vibe in these hotels. I recently stayed at one in downtown Orlando and they had events going on and we were able to have drinks and listen to music and play jumbo jenga. They also have an area with a little store to stock up on snacks. Was so much fun.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved the idea of ALoft Hotels and the one I stayed at in Homewood AL was nice. Some aspects of the room were not as well maintained as they could have been (the multi use wall in between the bath and beds was off its railing) but over all it was modern and pleasing.
Meghan B.
Roslindale, MA
My fiance and I stayed at an Aloft Hotel for a friend's wedding. I did find it to be pricey for the location, however, the decor was modern and felt different from other chains I've stayed in before. The staff were accomodating and helpful for quite a large crew.
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
I was really impressed with my first experience but find it a little on the more expensive side for what you are getting compared to other hotels. The room I stayed in was lovely and had new appliances but the price was a bit much for a young professional like myself
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Really enjoyed my recent stay at aloft, the rooms and lobby had sun art and design features. The rooms were slightly on the small side but big enough to just sleep in. My biggest issue is we had 2 kids and our room did not have a bath tub only a stand up shower.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE Aloft. Especially in New York City, they have such a big hotel with spacious rooms. My mom loves to go to this hotel but sometimes it's too expensive. If she finds a good deal she will stay there again. They had great service. I hope to stay there again soon.
Meg S.
I love how
Modern this hotel is. Their breakfast bar is kind of pointless in my opinion, it is very over priced. We had a room block for our wedding and were very pleased; however I did have trouble securing the block. Hard to get a hold of people and front desk has no power to do anything. It’s clean and nice so I will continue to stay here if pricing is reasonable.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?