BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Alexa L.
Elmhurst, IL
Aloft is my go-to hotel when I need a weekend getaway. The customer service is always top notch and super accommodating. My favorite part are the beautifully designed rooms! The beds are so comfortable and the bathrooms are spacious and modern.
Rachel C.
Memphis, TN
Only stayed at an Aloft once and loved it. The room had a unique layout that made it feel open and cozy at the same time. More modern but I enjoy that type of setting. Bed was divine and prices were awesome. Will definitely book with them again.
Daniela H.
Killeen, TX
Love these. SO clean and modern. Very affordable.I would definitely stay there again. They have a cool snack area in the lobby and a bar. This is a great place to come back to after a night out. I love the shower and the products they use for their amenities.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Aloft Hotels has a really nice, friendly environment. They have a lot of activities for your family such as a pool and a gym. The beds are always so comfy and the rooms are absolutely beautiful. I have only stayed there once but I would love to stay there again. Overall, I am very satisfied.
Margaret-Ann C.
Tucson
Really enjoy staying at the A lofts. They are all very modern and hip! They are very clean and the the hotel employees are always very nice! The pool area is usually kind of small but that's not a problem! Would definitely recommend to others
Sam M.
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft hotels are awesome! Affordable, but with a trendy and upscale feel. I've stayed with them twice and absolutely loved it. Very welcoming and cozy atmosphere. I can't recommend them enough!
Bradley S.
Globetrotter Expert
This has to be one of the nicest hotel chains I've ever experienced. These hotels have modern decor and upgrades to each room making it feel like you are in an upgraded room. Service was excellent and accommodating of everything we needed.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
Similar to the W Hotel brand, ALoft Hotel offer a modern, clean atmosphere but at an affordable rate. Rooms can be on the smaller side but the value is great. A wonderful alternative to properties that are double or triple the room rate of ALoft.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Absolutely amazing for everything. Good rooms, top of the line everything, love the bathrooms. Amazing staff and great attention to detail to guest comfort. Good housekeeping.
Chantal C.
Louisville, KY
One of the absolute best hotels I've stayed in. Dog friendly (they offered a treat at check-in, and gave us a toy when we said the dog had allergies) super nice room, comfy bed. Bathroom was a little small, but that was a very minor thing.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?